Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Globacom Customer Care Representative. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Globacom Customer Care Representative. (47541 Views)

The Globacom Customer Service Recruitment 2018 / Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Just Got A Globacom Customer Care Test Invite! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by holly2015: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2017
Glo at it again, pls did anyone here receive a call from glo to start temporary job with them? I received the call few days ago.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by excellent1111: 8:51am On May 02, 2017
Good morning, is there any information as touching glo customer care recruitment? heard some people were called few weeks ago.the silence is too long too long,just a piece of info will help
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by electromagnito: 8:03am On May 05, 2017
Pls someone give us one example of verbal and quantitative reason question set and also one current affairs.....help us..... Pls
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Sleezwizz: 6:32pm On May 05, 2017
electromagnito:
Pls someone give us one example of verbal and quantitative reason question set and also one current affairs.....help us..... Pls

How did u apply bro?
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Naturelover: 11:58pm On May 18, 2017
hello Fams, I got this message today, how genuine is it? thanks
Following your application for the post of Female business development/customer service executive , You are hereby invited for an aptitude test scheduled to hold on Sunday,21st of May,2017 at The Lagoon restaurant, 1C Ozumba Mbadiwe str, victoria island, lagos
Time: 12noon.
Please come along with original copy of the ffg:
1. Nysc
2. Bsc
3. 0'level
4. Birth cert.
5. Passport photograph.
6. CV & a valid means of I.D. Globacom Hr
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by dilini(m): 7:11am On May 19, 2017
Naturelover:
Following your application for the post of Female business development/customer service executive , You are hereby invited for an aptitude test scheduled to hold on Sunday,21st of May,2017 at The Lagoon restaurant, 1C Ozumba Mbadiwe str, victoria island, lagos
1. Nysc
2. Bsc
3. 0'level
4. Birth cert.
5. Passport photograph.

Your own good o! please how did you apply?

1 Like

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Naturelover: 8:28am On May 19, 2017
dilini:

Your own good o! please how did you apply?
I told my friend that I'm looking for a job, she just sent me a mail yesterday and told me to sent my CV to a friend of hers working there and i got an invite later at night. thanks, that's all
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Limibanti(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2017
Naturelover:

I told my friend that I'm looking for a job, she just sent me a mail yesterday and told me to sent my CV to a friend of hers working there and i got an invite later at night. thanks, that's all

Can you please assist with the email address you sent the mail too?
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by freshestmii: 10:55am On May 19, 2017
Naturelover:
1. Nysc
2. Bsc
3. 0'level
4. Birth cert.
5. Passport photograph.
i got the same invite yesterday nite, i guess it genuine

1 Like

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Naturelover: 11:48am On May 19, 2017
freshestmii:

i got the same invite yesterday nite, i guess it genuine
I called my friend she said it's genuine . she even told me to prepare well, she said after test, there's an interview.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Naturelover: 11:52am On May 19, 2017
Limibanti:

Can you please assist with the email address you sent the mail too?
I don't know, I sent it to her friend's private mail, so the guy applied for the glo and lekki gardens job for me. I'm sorry
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by ndulyf: 7:45am On May 20, 2017
I wish you make the enquiry for us, at least to help some of us try their luck.. Wishing you best of luck via your interview
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Fohlah(f): 8:21am On May 20, 2017
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Phenom619(m): 9:26am On May 07, 2022
Presently, Globacom just reviewed staff salary. Entry level for customer care is 2M per annum. That's 143k per month after tax and pension deduction. Customer care representatives with over two years of experience are on 2.5M per annum. That's 179k per month after all the deductibles. Gloworld executives are on 3.5M per annum. That's 251k per month after all the deductibles.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by wallchat: 4:20pm On May 07, 2022
Please, I have two years working experience as a customer Service agent.
Please don't hesitate to tag me if there's vacancy.

Phenom619:
Presently, Globacom just reviewed staff salary. Entry level for customer care is 2M per annum. That's 143k per month after tax and pension deduction. Customer care representatives with over two years of experience are on 2.5M per annum. That's 179k per month after all the deductibles. Gloworld executives are on 3.5M per annum. That's 251k per month after all the deductibles.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Moniter0: 4:21pm On May 07, 2022
No reply
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Phenom619(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2022
I won't hesitate to drop the invite here when one comes up.
wallchat:
Please, I have two years working experience as a customer Service agent.
Please don't hesitate to tag me if there's vacancy.

Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Phenom619(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2022
You apply when an advert comes up.
Moniter0:
So how can one get an entry-level position there?
Re: Globacom Customer Care Representative. by Oyeakins: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Good afternoon, please who has past questions for the Globacom Customer Care Rep aptitude test?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are NOUN Degrees Well Recognised By Major Employers? / Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work / National Directorate Of Employment Recruitment 2017 Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.