Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

#FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. (5418 Views)

Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter / Ben Bruce Blasts DailyMailUk Over Its Article Against Buhari / #FreeEse:Emir Sanusi Denies Malicious Lies That Said He Refused To Help #freeese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:27am On Feb 29, 2016
More reactions from eminent personalities have continued to pour in over the abduction of 14-year-old Ese Oruru by one Yinusa, aka Yellow, who also forced her into marriage and converted her to Islam.

Senator Ben Bruce has also added his voice to the clamour, and he took to his twitter handle to blast the Inspector General of Police, Solomon Arase who is credited to have said that the release of Ese was dependent on the intervention of the Emir.

In an interview, Arase said that the delay in Ese’s release was a result of the Emir’s trip to Mecca, Saudi Arabia for lesser Hajj - See more at:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/ben-bruce-blasts-igp-arase-for-saying.html?m=1#sthash.Gumvoqq0.dpuf

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by jooey11: 10:33am On Feb 29, 2016
I am nobody's political supporter, however, I must say that these comments/tweets by murray Bruce r #makesense comments.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by chriskosherbal(m): 10:41am On Feb 29, 2016
Really.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by lekkie073(m): 10:45am On Feb 29, 2016
e no go beta for d yinusa guy as well as any person be it d president or the king who supports such criminal acts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by manutdadex(m): 10:53am On Feb 29, 2016
Make dis country split abeg... We cant live in d same country with these strange humans!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by tinkinjow: 10:54am On Feb 29, 2016
Jeez!
Statements like this could get one completely crazy. I can't believe an IGP can make such statement and still retain that office.
Who is an Emir for Chris sake in a matter like this?

I'm sorry to say it but theres something seriously wrong with d thinking of a great number of northerners. Their reasoning if ever one term it so are always nuts.

It's pathetic we're talking about releasing the girl instead of d culprit being thrown into jail. D crimes are so many here - kidnap, sex slavery, sex with a minor,...etc. Very shameful country.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by tafabaloo(m): 11:08am On Feb 29, 2016
Kkkk

Gradually drifting to a failed state.

Sincerely, I wonder if we are still in this entity called Naija

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by Sunnycliff(m): 11:20am On Feb 29, 2016
And Nnandi Kanu will say that this is a Zoo and they want to crucify him. Is this the way real human beings behave?

Is issues like this not enough for the north to have their empire?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:21am On Feb 29, 2016

This is baffling. A man can just pick a minor child on street and say you are my wife now. These people want to turn girls in South to Chibok, "choose & carry"!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by 9jii(m): 11:22am On Feb 29, 2016
Drama

1 Like

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:24am On Feb 29, 2016
Sunnycliff:
And Nnandi Kanu will say that this is a Zoo and they want to crucify him. Is this the way real human beings behave?

Is issues like this not enough for the north to have their empire?

Kanu has no case cause he said worse about Yoruba. Has Yoruba ever slaughtered or kidnap Ibo child into forced marriage? separate matter abeg.
Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by Sunnycliff(m): 11:29am On Feb 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Kanu has no case cause he said worse about Yoruba. Has Yoruba ever slaughtered or kidnap Ibo child into forced marriage? separate matter abeg.

Did I mention Yoruba? Does the name Kanu give you nightmare??

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by Owoloku1: 11:32am On Feb 29, 2016
How can the IGP say something like that?

2 Likes

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:45am On Feb 29, 2016
im just learning that tje girl was actually 13yrs old when Yinusa kidnapped her and stole her away to Kano for marriage.

They are Urhobo people and the incident happened August last year.

You mean to tell me for over six months? I bet you that girl probably heavy with child now. This is heartbreaking!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by ibnzubair(m): 11:46am On Feb 29, 2016
Honestly, when my biology teacher said humans developed from apes I didn't believe...

I now believe however that humans develop into apes

my take #peace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by A7(m): 11:49am On Feb 29, 2016
tinkinjow:
Jeez!
Statements like this could get one completely crazy. I can't believe an IGP can make such statement and still retain that office.
Who is an Emir for Chris sake in a matter like this?

I'm sorry to say it but theres something seriously wrong with d thinking of a great number of northerners. Their reasoning if ever one term it so are always nuts.

It's pathetic we're talking about releasing the girl instead of d culprit being thrown into jail. D crimes are so many here - kidnap, sex slavery, sex with a minor,...etc. Very shameful country.

The IGP, Solomon Arase is from Delta state, southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by seunmsg(m): 11:57am On Feb 29, 2016
For once, I agree with Ben Bruce. The IGP's position is clearly not acceptable. The police doesn't need the consent or intervention of any Emir to do their job as the Emir himself is not above the law. The police should arrest the kidnapper and free the girl from captivity immediately.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by MisterGrace: 12:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Barbaric act. That was how they trapped my brother with their hypnotic and demonic charm.

3 Likes

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
ibnzubair:
Honestly, when my biology teacher said humans developed from apes I didn't believe...

I now believe however that humans develop into apes

my take #peace

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy My guy take am easy na, we no fit develop into apes again na

2 Likes

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy My guy take am easy na, we no fit develop into apes again na

Na apes go develop into us grin

1 Like

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by Atlantian: 12:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Now, I am understanding why Nnamdi Kanu said Nigeria is a zoo. I didnt know that Sharia was superior to the Nigerian Constitution.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by vedaxcool(m): 12:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Foolish ben morr0n brucr, IGP statement is a tactical way on placing pressure on local authorities to do more. The matter must be handled with wisdom[b] before brute force. [/b]

chukwudi44:

Wisdom ke? What is wisdom in a paedophile abducting and raping a minor? You are really sick dude!! If that useless Paedophile Yinusa does not end up in jail then I would know this country is indeed a zoo

Beerfraudian get out my mention, last I check you defend criminals for a living yet have the temerity to call this a zoo, it is your useless beerfraud that is a cesspool, filled with all manner of decomposing rotten materials!

if you had an ounce of cerebral cortex, you will see that there is a need to first investigate the matter before taking any action, the individual involved can simply elope once again and the opportunity to rescue the girl, the IGP is using wisdom, because he understand the complex situation at ground, you are the same immoral individual who insist tompolo should avoid the law but come here to insist the law should be upheld, doesn't this make you a sick man? doesn't this indicate you are brain dead? These questions needs answer

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
For some twisted reasons, i believe there is more to this than we all know, even tho what the IGP said is wrong, he probably knows what he is talking about, whether we like it or not, we have states in the north still operating sharia laws and that is why things happen differently over there, a court can permit for a persons hands, legs to be cut off for adultery, the accepted marriage age over there in probably 13, the last time i checked our constitution, unless that section had been amended, the minimum age in Nigeria use to be 13, i was arguing with a friend until he showed me, a lot of people don't know this but it is there, there is a lot of crazy things about Nigeria that is unacceptable but the northerners seem to have their cultures and laws and they live by it that is why i am usually scared of ever steeping into the north, their ways are just off for me, i would like to hear from senators in the north airing their views and opinions on this matter, as you can all see, they are all silent, it is we from the south that are making all the noise and agitating for her release, i really don't understand those people over there in the north.

3 Likes

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
himkers:

Na apes go develop into us grin

ah ah! i no even no the one wey dey more scary, apes developing into humnas or we humans developing into apes, lol grin guy i like your sense of imagination. cool chop knuckle.. smiley

1 Like

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
All I can say is EXPATRIATE BaBa
Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
please who the fvck is the senator of that girl's senatorial district anyway?

does he even know what his job is, I mean besides the sharing of money in Abuja?

that emir and the man who abducted the girl must as a matter of urgency be arrested and charged for kidnapping and forced abduction.

are people in this country mad anyway?

how can you abduct a whole human being and force her to be your wife?

6 Likes

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by ibnzubair(m): 12:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

But shey no be human being do this kind thing

2 Likes

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by fistonati(m): 12:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is why I always call for formidable institution's ahead of individuals' .

Stop rascality and abuse of office
Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:
Foolish ben morr0n brucr, IGP statement is a tactical way on placing pressure on local authorities to do more. The matter must be handled with wisdom before brute force.

Wisdom ke? What is wisdom in a paedophile abducting and raping a minor? You are really sick dude!! If that useless Paedophile Yinusa does not end up in jail then I would know this country is indeed a zoo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by gerrardomendes(m): 12:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
just can't wait for this...

1 Like

Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by RisMas(m): 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
The Senate Chamber's sheep and twitter lion is at it again. He said he has been on international flight and just been briefed undecided Abeg who asked him? undecided

wake me up when he react to PDP current hoopla lipsrsealed

by the way, Nigerian printers are still angry with you. tongue
Re: #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. by free13: 1:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
chukwudi44:

#apc chanji.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat / Nigeria Not Generating Enough Revenue To Support Devt – IMF / Ojukwu: Gowon Blasted Over Biafra Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.