Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Buhari Cancels #5000 For Unemployed Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cancels #5000 For Unemployed Youths (626 Views)

President Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting Today / Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria / Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Cancels #5000 For Unemployed Youths by mikkypel(m): 10:43am On Feb 29, 2016
I woke up to this today, Buhari has just cancelled what he promised for the jobless youths of which many Youths are hopeful to get this to sustain

Naturally, for me, I think the idea of giving #5000 to jobless youths is baseless and pointless, instead why not create an avenue where all these youths can work.. So to me, I think it is the right step FG are taking

Over to you Politilanders
Re: Buhari Cancels #5000 For Unemployed Youths by Femich18(m): 11:22am On Feb 29, 2016
I love that move to cancel the payment of 5k. All what we need Employment and not payment of 5k.That 5k is just for recharge card and dts all ...nice move
Re: Buhari Cancels #5000 For Unemployed Youths by mikkypel(m): 11:28am On Feb 29, 2016
Femich18:
I love that move to cancel the payment of 5k. All what we need Employment and not payment of 5k.That 5k is just for recharge card and dts all ...nice move

I knew from the on set that the promise cannot be achievable and funny enough, I am not even praying for the actualisation of that project because it would be mismanaged and would be exposed to untimely death which wouldn't sound nice to Nigerians after having a taste of it but it has now become a food to the wailers as they would now March out and say the present administration is not competent enough

But to the wise ones, they would accept this latest news and look forward to working.. We need Employment for future security and not daily stipends.. Teach me how to fish and not give me fish
Re: Buhari Cancels #5000 For Unemployed Youths by Femich18(m): 2:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
mikkypel:

I knew from the on set that the promise cannot be achievable and funny enough, I am not even praying for the actualisation of that project because it would be mismanaged and would be exposed to untimely death which wouldn't sound nice to Nigerians after having a taste of it but it has now become a food to the wailers as they would now March out and say the present administration is not competent enough

But to the wise ones, they would accept this latest news and look forward to working.. We need Employment for future security and not daily stipends.. Teach me how to fish and not give me fish

You are very on point broda
Re: Buhari Cancels #5000 For Unemployed Youths by Aromas: 2:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Indeed dis d change we clamor for grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Mile 12 Clash Video? / Buhari Is A Terrorist For Allowing Fulani Killing / Palava: Faleke Insists On Being Declared Kogi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.