Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) (25200 Views)

Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment / Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by johnrayz: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
i greet the house... appreciate this tread but pls someone should provide us with the aptitude test past questions and answers or tell us where we can get it, so as to aid us get prepared
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by oluwamitomisin: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2016
BlackAlbino6:

No I deliberately quoted 4 or 5 persons so as to break any communication gap. At least one or two persons must be online to attend to me. Thanks for your quick reply. Sir is a CV of 2.5 pages too much?

It's not too much. Mine is about same length. Just get the format rightly. Convert to pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by BlackAlbino6(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2016
oluwamitomisin:

It's not too much. Mine is about same length. Just get the format rightly. Convert to pdf
Thanks Million. I was able to summit mine yesterday

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by 4ormidable(m): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
............... just Passing by grin
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by Venom104: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
BlackAlbino6:

Thanks Million. I was able to summit mine yesterday

Hello..

I have been trying to apply but cant seem to get past the Email Log in. Any ideas of what the problem might be??

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by BlackAlbino6(m): 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Venom104:

Hello..

I have been trying to apply but cant seem to get past the Email Log in. Any ideas of what the problem might be??

Thanks.

-Go to:- http://162.144.67.19/careers/.
-When the page opens, you will see ""If you want to apply for a post"",click here to create your account.'

By the time you click, it will lead you to a page where you will have to fill options below (Pls fill correctly and carefully)
1. Supply your surname.
2. Supply your first name.
3. Supply your mobile number.
4. Supply your email address.
5. Password.
6. Confirm password.
Note: Jote somewhere the password you have used so you do not forget easily or you are free to your real email password.

Hope it works.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by iabdulrazaq(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Venom104:

Hello..

Thanks.
hp u are not using ss
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by Venom104: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
BlackAlbino6:

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by Venom104: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=iabdulrazaq [/quote]

I am.. Will use my data then..

Thanks
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by funshow247(m): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
BlackAlbino6:

Helo dear, I have undertaken the other requirements for the application until I got to upload my CV that I began to have some problems. Any time I browse and upload my two and halve page CV, this the message I get. "Error! The filetype you are attempting to upload is not allowed". Can you kindly tell me what is it that am not getting right?
I should be most grateful if you can help. Thanks in advance
Check the file format,.. Or u can do it at d cafe...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by iabdulrazaq(m): 2:34pm On May 07, 2016
Has anyone heard anything
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by seyilapy(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2016
iabdulrazaq:
Has anyone heard anything

Nothing yet
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by owanguy(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2016
what are they waiting for
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by dnapstar(m): 4:17am On May 09, 2016
owanguy:
what are they waiting for
budget I guess....
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by archdon: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Any new info?
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by owanguy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nothing yet
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by Akabuo: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
ait has bn long
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
debbie:
Share this info with your people,if you are qualified then apply.....cheers
I reluctantly applied when i saw the advert posted by you in this thread last year.
Thank you for it because i just got shortlisted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by dammysphere(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
I deliberately applied and got shortlisted for the test from ogun/abeokuta
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by dammysphere(m): 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Because it was a deliberate action to apply,the management of NCAT will deliberately offer me appointment in Jesus name.... My time has come!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by dnapstar(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2017
dammysphere:
I deliberately applied and got shortlisted for the test from ogun/abeokuta
you got email or sms?
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by dnapstar(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2017
dnapstar:

you got email or sms?
I hear its in batches, when did you apply
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by archdon: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2017
I received an SMS from PSIN Abuja that I have been shortlisted.

YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT COMPUTER BASE TEST.
Venue:PSIN,Km12 Abj Kubwa Express way
5/8/17
9:00am‎

Any other person got this text?
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by dnapstar(m): 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
archdon:
I received an SMS from PSIN Abuja that I have been shortlisted.

YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT COMPUTER BASE TEST.
Venue:PSIN,Km12 Abj Kubwa Express way
5/8/17
9:00am‎

Any other person got this text?
Follow this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3905316/invitation-nigerian-college-aviation-technology/11#3905316.355
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) by JOHNOKWOLI: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
pls what are the things you are expected to bring to the exam venue?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! / GTB Recruitment 2015 / Can A Man Who Earns N80,000 Marry In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.