Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C (4293 Views)

Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) / ‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by Halleydavid: 3:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
There have been stories going around about the ugly happenings in the home of former minister of Interior Viola Onwuliri and her son's Ugochukwu's marriage to the wife Christiana, how she used her influence to chase the son's wife away, sized her documents and took her kids away. below is the wife's version of what really transpired in their home, and how her mother-in-law destroyed her home and took her kids away.
The Story you are about to read is as told by Christina but coming from the mouth of Ugochukwu....Christina called me yesterday and told me she wanted her kids back and needed help...Her voice was so baby like and i felt sorry for her because i understood the pain of being away from ones children for four weeks (according to her)..I felt her pain and decided to share this story debunking that she is a psychiatric case - HERE
Please read......
CHRISTINA AND UGOCHUKWU
Ugochukwu Says...
''It is no longer freshly related to news that the former Minister of State Foreign Affairs, and later Education, Lady Viola Onwuliri is in the news again for the wrong reason. First, if not that she is being pursued by a governor, it will either be that she is found running one loggerhead campaign for one very position or the other.
This time, she is in for another reason. Unfortunately, it is gradually getting down to be in her nature for being one arrogant or trouble-engaging person. And it makes it a clear one to most observers that this iron-woman as some commentators would tag her had in the past lived as a good person under the shadows of her husband, Late Professor Celestine Onwuliri of the blessed memory.

Till his death, anyone close to the late cheerful Prof would tell you, he is a good man. How about the wife? Silence. Does it mean that the late Prof died with his goodwill, and family values? Does it mean that no one could wear his shoes? Does it mean that the vacuum is left empty? Does it mean that no one took after him? Does it mean that no one could call his wife to order, at least to control her rascality?
After the veracity of reports concerning the young lady’s marriage came public, it took me serious and quality time to know what really went wrong. In fact, I had to reach Christina’s family for a meeting. I needed to find out myself on if she was truly mad as stated by the Onwuliri’s family. Or if it was fabricated to reduce the intense pressure created by Christina’s first media release. I did everything possible to reach them until Sunday afternoon (yesterday) when I finally visited them.
Getting to their family house in Owerri, the father, a lecturer at Imo State University came out to receive me. I was observing. I had points listed by Christina’s husband against her on paper, and I needed to carefully observe so to see how true they were. First, he claims that Christina came from a poor family. But on arrival and from the gate, I didn’t see signs of a struggling people. They are not poor.

When I entered into their sitting room and sat down, Christina got called out. God! I saw light. I never knew it was her reflection. Well filled, light-skinned and fair. Very beautiful that I wondered at heart what such a lady like her will be doing in such marriage and home. She is still young, beautiful and reserved. She can still make it to another marriage. All she needs is to avoid the whole madness, accept the divorce notice in peace, and then move on. So easy I thought. Her daughters are still detached from her. Her traveling documents and academic certificates are yet to be around her, as they are under her mother in-law and husband’s custody for no reason.

Her husband claims that his late father gave Christina’s father his job at Imo State University, while it was the same man that even before knowing the late Prof had returned from overseas under the invitation of his friend, Prof. Peter Okorie to build the institution’s Faculty of Engineering in 2006.

He claims that they never knew that she was mad before they married her, yet in Igboland before marriage proposals would be established, both families would have gone to ask questions concerning themselves. And guess what? Erudite scholars like late Prof. Celestine Onwuliri and Christian Amaefula can never go into marriage agreement without questioning their backgrounds. Every sensible human being in Imo state knows it. They are not that careless. So, they asked and never saw case of madness, health risk or stealing.

It can be verified, the Onwuliris sent the wife of Rt. Lt. Col. Madu from Umuoma Umuhu in Imo state to run a background check on their behalf. So, it can be good to wonder on if the woman they sent deceived them. It can never be the business of the Amaefulas. And again, if Christina who worked in Canada before her home coming for marriage was or is mad, I’m sure she will not be employable, at least based on Immigrant status.

Besides, while Chukwuemeka Osmond Onwuliri dated Christina before their marriage, did he not see signs of madness around her? Was he blinded with love that he never experienced and noticed the signs of madness? I’m just asking.

I beg your pardon, this is not the first time an issue of same such is happening in Our Lady’s home. She’s been accused of undue interferences in the marriage of her daughter a time. Yes, involving a retired banker and owner of a confectionary in Imo state. If not that the daughter is running back home with one compliant or the other, it will either be that the mother is raining abuses on the young and innocent man.

No Our Lady! You cannot be there and be here at the same time. You need to accept the responsibility of being a good mother, wife and father, since the late Prof. is not alive again. Issues concerning homes are meant to be handled with all decency, respect and carefulness. You need to start acting as a good mother to your entire family, even if you’ve not been found as one.

Turning the marriages of your children into hell will not place you on the pedestal of being a no-nonsense woman. Rather, it will destroy, and as well consume the good image of your family that was established by your late husband.

Imagine the case of a mother visiting the son and daughter in-law, yet, she comes with her own food in the flask, whereby accusing the son’s wife of planning to poison or eliminate her life. Yes Our Lady, you did it. It is wrong. Instead of creating a very wrong impression, why then are you visiting them? You should have avoided them by staying cool.

Even when matters concerning your children are being reported, you attack the reporters claiming you have the best and well-behaved children on earth. Our Lady, why? You have converted them by arming them against those accommodating their excesses and misbehavior.

Reading the clueless responses made by your son on different media platforms, one could imagine the high level of irresponsibility and confusion taking headways in his life. He stated a different thing on the documents filed at Court against Christina, while on his social media walls, he writes a different thing, and then tells the Press a different story. What a son, Our Lady!

Long time oppressed voices are thanking God for this matter, which makes it enabling for them all to air the evil melted on them. Is it the issue of assault, humiliation or abuse? People all gave accounts of their experiences with you and family. The only thing that stands in their hearts is that the late Prof was a good man. Meaning, he died with his goodwill, and family values. Our Lady, why?

Are you not seeing that the issue is moving out from the poor and oppressed Christina’s side, and now to the general public? The people are now airing their views, and not just views, but real life experiences.

In the process of your son’s actions against her, Christina lost two pregnancies. While beating her, her hairs pulled to the very level that she had to go on low-cut. She was locked in the toilet after being physically and mentally abused. The most painful act was when she took in again and delivered in Canada, she was left to take care of herself and baby alone in the home. Just her and the baby alone, and under her condition as a nursing mother?

Since you failed to count Christina’s two daughters as your children, you made your son to turn against them with abuse. Innocent children are now left with marks on their bodies. While growing up, you never took them in as your grand children, but you took away toys bought for them by another person to your other extended family. Even when your attention was called on, you just gave out the sum of three thousand naira to them for an up-keep, which makes it the first and only seen physical money you’ve ever given to them and their mother.

It pains me that most women see you as a role model to what a mother should be. And, I will not blame them because they don’t have much information about you, the real you at home. It is unfortunate that most of them struggling to be like you are even better than you. Yet, you are governing women in Churches, and in most public organizations. A woman who failed to manage her home, now managing women? Haba! What will you be teaching them?

You have failed as a woman, and you need God’s deliverance. Calling a right thinking Christina a mad woman at her very young age makes you an insincere human being on earth. Most people are asking why she will make the matter public. Why won’t she? Upon all the abuses and humiliation, you still conspired and took away her little babies. Yet, someone will be asking why she would?.

Where did she not take this matter to? She even took it to her marriage sponsors, and one of them tried seducing her to bed. Hell, she saw. Yet, you don’t give a damn?
Had she accepted going to bed with that very man, who knows the advice that would have come next to her? Maybe, it would have been to eliminate your son’s life, to save her the troubles, and to continue with the evil-filled man.

She turned down all demands to get her tempted against her beautiful wishes for a united family. And today, after studying the alleged accusations leveled against her, I never saw where she was called an adulterous woman. On that, I stand so tall in her defence.

From my one-on-one meeting with Christina and family, I never saw a sign of madness around them. I didn’t see. She was so cool, craving for love, but running away from being captured by the same love. Why? A depression of the past. She is being careful to accept a common word of “wait” or “run” from any human again, especially from the male sides. And I think this is one of the reasons why some divorced women stay single. Yes, they are afraid of past experiences in marriages that they wouldn’t want to have it again.

Be it as it may be, Christina told me a lot from her experience in marriage even as I can’t make them all public here. They are too messy. And she promised to say more if the matter fails to be resolved. From her speech, I think she wants peace to reign, even as she may not consider going back to the hell-filled marriage and home again.

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/onwuliri-sons-marriage-saga-in-defence.html

Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by Last2comment(m): 3:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Juicy story for later.
Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by Halleydavid: 3:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
As written by Ugochukwu Favour-Mayor. He can be reached through his twitter handle: @UgochukwuFM
See more photos here: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/onwuliri-sons-marriage-saga-in-defence.html
Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by sammysammy111(m): 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
NNE sorry o!!! na so person wey marry mummy's boy de suffer
Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by LadyTruest: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2016
Halleydavid:

As written by Ugochukwu Favour-Mayor. He can be reached through his twitter handle: @UgochukwuFM
See more photos here: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/onwuliri-sons-marriage-saga-in-defence.html

I Read through the story and I'm a bit concerned about the onesided nature of this writer. In marital issues, it is better to interview wife and husband to get both sides of the story. For balance. I don't know the families involved and I really don't care but as a counsellor, I find it strange the way this lady is posing with a journalist to declare she failed as a woman.

Please let's be women like Mary, Ruth, Sarah etc and be prayerful and decent as there is no way, you can tell me a Wife who knows what she is doing will allow her home issues be discussed publicly. That detail alone makes me worried about the woman's mental state. If your husband has your children, then it's not an abduction. Tell the woman to call her husband instead of parading on the media. There is no celebrity to attain from a failure in marriage. These Instagram generation think everything is a social media affair.

I sense an utter sense of entitlement and a quest for power. You married a former minister's son?? So what You don't know to whom much is given much is expected You are blaming the mother for your woes

Woman Up. Go to your Pastor, Bishop or Imam. Get them to summon your husband and solve the problem.

Any wife that picks a fight with her husband's mother is not ready for marriage. You are to blame as a woman if your family fails. It is not anybody's problem but yours.

Fix your issues at home privately. Stop trying to become a celebrity by picking fights outside your home.

Had to include these pictures I found. The wife looks innocent but when I saw this damage from the husband's story online. I became worried. This is unacceptable dear. This is too violent .... Looks can be deceptive. Woman, Mother, Lady...

What type of woman destroys instead of Builds??

This Lady is Not Innocent!!! There's a problem of violence here except she is suggesting, she didn't destroy the property that was said she destroyed. That's why you can't go to your pastor? No pastor will admit this as acceptable behavior for a woman.
Ask for forgiveness and go back to your husband. STOP PARADING YOURSELF ONLINE DEAR!!! GET the needed PSYCHIATRIC HELP AND SAY NO TO VIOLENCE

1 Like

Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by cooljude(m): 9:20am On Mar 01, 2016
one thing i have learnt in life is that their are two sides to a coin, it is left for you to either show the both sides or one side. I don't know the other side of the story but i could tell that the writer is too biased, its as if you have a personal Vandetta against the husband's family. All i know is that both sides would have committed errors to make it not work. Finally, the way the writer painted her was too cruel, i schooled in FUTO and she is not as bad as the writer would make us believe.
Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by Habbatmakolly: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2016
LadyTruest:

I Read through the story and I'm a bit concerned about the onesided nature of this writer. In marital issues, it is better to interview wife and husband to get both sides of the story. For balance. I don't know the families involved and I really don't care but as a counsellor, I find it strange the way this lady is posing with a journalist to declare she failed as a woman.

Please let's be women like Mary, Ruth, Sarah etc and be prayerful and decent as there is no way, you can tell me a Wife who knows what she is doing will allow her home issues be discussed publicly. That detail alone makes me worried about the woman's mental state. If your husband has your children, then it's not an abduction. Tell the woman to call her husband instead of parading on the media. There is no celebrity to attain from a failure in marriage. These Instagram generation think everything is a social media affair.

I sense an utter sense of entitlement and a quest for power. You married a former minister's son?? So what You don't know to whom much is given much is expected You are blaming the mother for your woes

Woman Up. Go to your Pastor, Bishop or Imam. Get them to summon your husband and solve the problem.

Any wife that picks a fight with her husband's mother is not ready for marriage. You are to blame as a woman if your family fails. It is not anybody's problem but yours.

Fix your issues at home privately. Stop trying to become a celebrity by picking fights outside your home.

It is the responsibility of the two parties(husband and wife) to ensure marriage works and one party should never think he or she is more important in the marriage. i think the whole issue was not handled well especially from the husband side. why are they in hurry to collect her children from her? what has been the efforts of the husband parents to reach out to the wife's parents in order to resolve issues amicably (if there is any serious thing to resolve).

The husband parents should not feel they are all in all in the decision of family but should only count their advise as opinion which can be taken or ignored. at this juncture, the Onwuliris should reach out to wife's parents and resolve this issue if they are actually genuine about peace.

2 Likes

Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by chukel(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2016
This life. A very little slim fine girl when we were growing up. Sometimes though, her behaviour was weird. The mother is still back there in the US. I think she's had bad luck from the onset cos the step mum didn't treat her any better then. But has always had a loving father.

1 Like

Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by Habbatmakolly: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2016
cooljude:
one thing i have learnt in life is that their are two sides to a coin, it is left for you to either show the both sides or one side. I don't know the other side of the story but i could tell that the writer is too biased, its as if you have a personal Vandetta against the husband's family. All i know is that both sides would have committed errors to make it not work. Finally, the way the writer painted her was too cruel, i schooled in FUTO and she is not as bad as the writer would make us believe.

when did you school at FUTO, the writer said emphatically if you read between lines that Mrs Onwuliri was a peaceful and calm person as she was not before the demise of her husband. things might have changed between the time you knew her and now or may be the sides the writer saw was different from the sides you saw. The politics might have affected her a bit too (opinion).

If Mrs Onwuliri is actually interested in the peace between the couples, she should have done more than locking the woman in room to allow her take away the children. the wife documents should not have been ceased. (shikena)

1 Like

Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by Lionize: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2016
Is it Emeka that studied in UNN that was with Schlum sometime? Why didn't you post his picture too?
Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by Lionize: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2016
See the husband's version.

Fracas between Chukwue­meka Osmond Elihe On­wuliri, second son of the late Prof. Celestine Onwuliri and Christina Onwuliri, nee Amae­fule, is taking a turn for the worse with the Chukwuemeka ap­proaching an Abuja High Court asking that the almost five years marriage be dissolved.

Onwuliri, through his counsel, Maxwell Opara, is seeking the dissolution on grounds of intol­erable behavior and that the wife failed irretrievably in carrying out her matrimonial duties. He asked the court to grant him custody of their two children (Sophia Adaku and Stephanie Chinomso).

The petition was filed on Feb­ruary 10, under the Matrimonial Causes Act and other relevant Rules of the FCT High Court Rules.

A copy of the petition made available to journalists in Abuja listed 10 grounds upon which Chukwuemeka is asking the court to bring the marriage to an end, including but not limited to threat to his life and that of their chil­dren, smashing of the late Prof. Onwuliri’s building in Owerri, smashing of vehicle windscreen, damage to several personal and house hold property and mak­ing the petitioner to spend over N450,000 in acquiring admis­sions and booking courses abroad which the respondent (Christina) failed to utilize, among several al­legations.

It not however, certain if the re­spondent had received or reacted to the writ, but in claims she earli­er made before the matter became a subject matter for the court, Christina claimed she had been in hell in her four and half years marriage culminating to February 3rd, when hell was let loose and the family of her husband pushed her out to the streets.

Although she had insisted that her husband pushed her out of their home allegedly on the influence of his mother, Prof. Viola Onwuliri, we could not establish the nexus to the claim as there was no tangible evidence to support that.

According to her, “they conspired and took away my two daughters, Sophia and Stephanie; three and two years of age respectively and pushed me to the street after we arrived Nigeria from Canada the previous day”.

She also claimed that her hus­band had made life unbearable for her in Canada before they returned to the country, an allegation her husband has vehemently denied.

Based on what he told The AU­THORITY on Sunday and the writ he filed at the Abuja High Court, Christina had been threatening to kill him and the children, but on the fateful day of February 3rd, “she went berserk, smashing every­thing on sight in my father’s build­ing without provocation, making it seem as if the Boko Haram boys visited the place.

Said Emeka: The problem is that when I got married to her, I didn’t know she had mental and psycho­logical problems, but I am sure her parents knew about all these and hid it from me. Even though I am not supposed to say all these, it was because you asked and told me what she said that I decided to summarise what I have been pass­ing through in her hands.

“All those things she narrated to you happened in my father’s house in Owerri in the presence of every­body. Even the Priest who conduct­ed our wedding (names witheld) and several other people witnessed it. If you look at the house, it looks like where Boko Haram visited; if they tell you it was just one person that did that damage to the build­ing, you will not believe it, but it was this girl. It was very forceful, very vehement damage to the building. All the people that saw what she did swore that I am lucky to still be alive with my children in the hands of this girl: visitors and other people were in shock”.

However, the embattled Chris­tina who hails from Umuhu, Okwuato Community in Aboh Mbaise LGA, Imo State on her part claimed, she was shocked and dumbfounded at what her husband from Amuzi, in Ahiazu Mbaise LGA did to her without recourse to their coming from the same clan. She alleged that though her travails in the ex-minister’s family began soon after her wedding, it aggra­vated with time before the climax on February 3rd, claiming it was because she had not given birth to a baby boy.

Her story: “On 3rd February this year, in the presence of some guests (names withheld), I noticed that my husband picked up a bag and was leaving the house without prior information to me. When I approached my husband to know where he was going to, to my great­est surprise my husband pushed me violently away from him and started to beat me and pushed me into a room and locked me up. While in the room helpless, I saw my husband and the others taking my children away without my consent.

“My husband and his cohorts confiscated all my academic docu­ments such as WAEC certificate, first school leaving certificate, IELTs, Canadian version of my degree cer­tificate, my degree certificate and secondary school transcript. All my travel documents; Ukrainian pass­port, Nigerian passport, Canadian permanent residential card, Cana­dian landing documents, my chil­dren’s American passports, my chil­dren’s permanent resident cards, my children’s Nigerian passport, my children’s Canadian landing documents, my children’s birth and baptismal certificate, my personal belongings such as clothes, shoes, jewellery, mobile phone, laptop and iPad”.

However, narrating his own side of the bitter experiences from his wife, Emeka told The AUTHOR­ITY on Sunday: “You won’t believe that this person that told you all these things (Christina) had drawn a knife at me; this is a wom­an that has thrown a heavy statue of Infant Jesus at me and it broke; this is a woman, I was driving on the highway at top speed, because she got angry about something, she got aggressive, struggled and swerved the steering on the high­way in Canada, we almost all died; this is a woman that has held a knife on my daughters’ neck.

“I never and could never have kidnapped my own Children. Sophia Onwuliri and Stephanie Onwuliri are my children and due to the violent and harmful ac­tions taken by their mum, Chris­tina, who vehemently broke win­dows, electronics, fans, mirrors, and other household property in their presence on the morning of 3rd February 2016 in my Father’s house in Owerri, I had no option but to remove the traumatized children from the scene by noon, took them to lunch and returned in the evening only to be told Christina had left.

“I then notified Imo State Social welfare that I have taken custody of my children. I also reported the vandalism and threat to our lives from Christina to the police. Lastly, her Father, Mr. Christian Amaefule stated to the elders on 4th February 2016 and I quote "I have taken my daughter, Emeka take your Children". The issue of Abduction/kidnapping is there­fore false and should not arise.

“Even while we were in Canada, there was a day she prepared acid to pour on me, with bleach, hot water, etc. I called the Canadian police and it took them several minutes to finally agree to en­ter the house because they were scared she would pour it on them. They entered the house and saw the hot water boiling, the bleach beside it and they called her out and she confessed.

“In addition, it was observed by the Onwuliri’s who attended the meeting, that her Father, Mr. Christian Amaefule, had hired thugs to be present at the location of the meeting to possibly kidnap and harm me. I hereby bring this to the Commissioner’s attention and hereby request that: The po­lice restrain Christina Onwuliri, her Father, Mr. Christian Amae­fule and his hired thugs from ha­rassing, threating and attacking me, my children or any members of the entire Onwuliri family as they threatened in front of the el­ders after the first meeting”.

http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/02/I-want-our-marriage-dissolved--Prof--Onwuliri-s-son-/
Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by Habbatmakolly: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2016
Sorry, I didnt know these families hail from Mbaise, in Imo State. It is like they are troublesome and full of fight.

i was in a car back home from work yesterday when A woman was exclaiming, and when she was asked what happened, she said she's been troubled by the thought of her Son leaving abroad who wants to marry an mbaise lady. she told us that she's been praying about it and the marriage will not come to pass. the woman is an igbo and even said the boy can marry from fulani, hausa or even yoruba but she will never allow him marry an mbaise girl whom he fairly know.

I never here anything about mbaise woman until that yesterday and we just encouraged the woman to ask for the will of god to prevail but it was she made up her mind that the will of God can not be an mbaise woman.
Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by LadyTruest: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
"""THE HUSBAND TOLD AUTHOR­ITY on Sunday: “You won’t believe that this person that told you all these things (Christina) had drawn a knife at me; this is a wom­an that has thrown a heavy statue of Infant Jesus at me and it broke; this is a woman, I was driving on the highway at top speed, because she got angry about something, she got aggressive, struggled and swerved the steering on the high­way in Canada, we almost all died; this is a woman that has held a knife on my daughters’ neck."""

I knew there was an issue. You are trying to kill the son of a woman and her grand children. And you still go on to pick a fight on the SOCIAL media This is VERY SCARY and STRANGE. shocked This has nothing to do with where they are from .... This behavior is consistent with Mental illness which here abroad is normal as there is treatment. Nigerians need to take it in good faith and stop being in denial. No normal wife will swerve the steering of a car on the highway Or pull a knife on her husband?? These are not normal behavior.

The girl may be Bipolar or Sth.... She needs to get treatment and needs stop being in denial. Coming to the media would not cure an organic problem. Drugs will help but the lady and the husband must in the interest of love, take the challenge of seeking treatment for her condition .... #SCARY
Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by CecyAdrian(f): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hmmmmm, Super story!
Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by dealslip(f): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
who we go con believe now! accusations and counter accusations.
Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by TheArchangel(f): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
LadyTruest:
"""THE HUSBAND TOLD AUTHOR­ITY on Sunday: “You won’t believe that this person that told you all these things (Christina) had drawn a knife at me; this is a wom­an that has thrown a heavy statue of Infant Jesus at me and it broke; this is a woman, I was driving on the highway at top speed, because she got angry about something, she got aggressive, struggled and swerved the steering on the high­way in Canada, we almost all died; this is a woman that has held a knife on my daughters’ neck."""

I knew there was an issue. You are trying to kill the son of a woman and her grand children. And you still go on to pick a fight on the SOCIAL media This is VERY SCARY and STRANGE. shocked This has nothing to do with where they are from .... This behavior is consistent with Mental illness which here abroad is normal as there is treatment. Nigerians need to take it in good faith and stop being in denial. No normal wife will swerve the steering of a car on the highway Or pull a knife on her husband?? These are not normal behavior.

The girl may be Bipolar or Sth.... She needs to get treatment and needs stop being in denial. Coming to the media would not cure an organic problem. Drugs will help but the lady and the husband must in the interest of love, take the challenge of seeking treatment for her condition .... #SCARY
Your comments too are one sided as if you were paid or have a case on the issue.
Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by Blackfriday: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
cooljude:
well I don't know when u schooled at futo but I got fed up in class once when prof viola woundnt not let us rest and have a normal lecture cos of the way she was gloriying dis her son "emeka" and from wot op said dis is typical of the woman who taught me in my second year at futo. She left me with the impression dat day she is the kind of woman who would control her children's perrsonal life and would defend them even when they are wrong.
Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by FreudScholar: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Pls who is the target of this commentary?? There seems to be a drive by FUTO Owerri people to drag the Minister of Foreign Affairs into this story. But she is not married to the girl?? So why is the lady externalizing??

Looking at the arguments and counter arguments, it is a marital issue. Marital means between HUSBAND and WIFE. I think I find it strange that the wife thinks her mother in law is the problem. When I saw the headline, I wanted to read how? Why? When? Where? Who (witnesses)??

Battery is battery because we have witnesses. People who saw or heard the alleged acts going on. So now what we have is Her Word against His words. And a reporter is not trained to spot a liar, neither is a reporter an automatic saint. There's too many disgruntled people out there trying to blackmail one person or another. This write up ultimately tries to present the wife as innocent and the whole family of the man as guilty!! That for me is disgusting. Not because your marriage is going through a tough patch would you throw all caution to the wind and even put up your pictures online. Lol... Reporters are so wicked. They use you for the story you think you have and dump you once their blog is trending. Dump you for the next story but the damage you would have done to yourself and your family would be irreparable. As for your marriage, I can understand that you are no longer married from your narrative. That's unfortunate. you can keep this marital loss to yourselves. I do not applaud whoever put this up. If it is the man ... Shame on you!! If it is the woman... Shame on you. Don't wash your dirty laundry in public.
Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by LadyTruest: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
TheArchangel:
Your comments too are one sided as if you were paid or have a case on the issue.

I wish I was paid Walahi.... I need the money badly!! All these Rich people and their problems. Na money the poster collect and I admire him. At least in don chop from the woes of others
Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by cooljude(m): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=Habbatmakolly post=

If Mrs Onwuliri is actually interested in the peace between the couples, she should have done more than locking the woman in room to allow her take away the children. the wife documents should not have been ceased. (shikena)[/quote] I am not defending anybody since i don't know the real story. What i am saying is that the story is one sided.
Re: Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C by FreudScholar: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
So this is what I was stressing earlier on. Why should it be the Mother In Law's responsibility to make peace It is everybody's responsibility to make peace but most importantly that of the husband and wife!!!

This idea of bringing in MINISTER of FOREIGN AFFAIRS (her mother in law) into your marital issue is just to earn cheap, APC -type, PROPAGANDA PUBLICITY. This wife is a disgrace. IF THE MOTHER IN LAW WERE A TAILOR IN Tejuoso, would you be on NAIRA LAND blaming her for your marital failings??

Plus she is not married to either. Husband and wife should make peace and if the wife instead comes on social media to WAIL then she underestimates the importance of keeping her home intact. The mother in law I'm sure still has her home. As a former minister, I can imagine she is at a level where her voice counts. The young girl however who Should make it work with her hubby is instead on a show of self on social media. When your ONLY ACHIEVEMENT IN LIFE IS THAT YPU MARRIED A MINISTER's SON?? The Woman you accuse is a Professor and minister Yet you a low life thinks you can rub off her publicity to make yourself popular

Pls OGA author tell the fair madam to go to her husband's house and stop this show of shame.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Militants Blow Up Station Near Warri Refinery And The Fire Is Spreadin / Throwback PIC Of Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali Being Praised Before GEJ / South-west Women Declare Support For Root Olawepo-hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.