Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram (7563 Views)

2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo / Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by alienvirus: 3:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
My heart bled when I watched this.

I cannot imagine how we got to this state. I heard the CJTF saying only men go to war.

Oh God, protect our gallant soldiers and the civilian JTF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXntjE2zGDc

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 3:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
all I can see is sporadic fire without.............anyway maverick to the accident of geography army
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by babadem2much(m): 3:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
This guys are worth celebrating for their zeal and doggedness
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 4:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
tsephanyah:
all I can see is sporadic fire without.............anyway maverick to the accident of geography army

Pardon me, are you fulani or hausa?
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 5:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
forgiveness:

Pardon me, are you fulani or hausa?
fulani and proudly
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 6:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
tsephanyah:
fulani and proudly

Hmm! Nice to meet u. I really want to get to know more about people up North and i hope u would not mind.
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 6:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
forgiveness:

Hmm! Nice to meet u. I really want to get to know more about people up North and i hope u would not mind.
no problemaco
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 7:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
tsephanyah:
no problemaco

Hmm! Thanks for accepting to take my hand of friendship.

First of all, are you from Kastina State?
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
forgiveness:

Hmm! Thanks for accepting to take my hand of friendship.
First of all, are you from Kastina State?
yep
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
yep

good to know. I will like to know about Kastina people, are they all fulanis? how many cities are there in Kastina because i would love to see how the place looks like. Really, it is scary to some southerners at the mention of North, is it that scary? as for me ain't scared. Are they friendly to others on a normal day when you remove politics and religion. I am asking because it is expedient that i come to the North one day.
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by virus05(m): 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
forgiveness:

good to know. I will like to know about Kastina people, are they all fulanis? how many cities are there in Kastina because i would love to see how the place looks like. Really, it is scary to some southerners at the mention of North, is it that scary? as for me ain't scared. Are they friendly to others on a normal day when you remove politics and religion. I am asking because it is expedient that i come to the North one day.

cool take am easy
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
forgiveness:

there are many igbos in katsina and there is 34 towns or LG and u will find igbos or yorubas in the whole north without fear, believe u me, ask any southerner that is going and coming back from north he or she will tell u batter, just this boko haram ideology what makes people fear, despite BH victims are almost muslim and from north..what I knew is that u can do ur business in the north without anyone interfering u are richer than them unlike SW.
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
virus05:
cool take am easy

Wetin i do na?
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
there are many igbos in katsina and there is 34 towns or LG and u will find igbos or yorubas in the whole north without fear, believe u me, ask any southerner that is going and coming back from north he or she will tell u batter, just this boko haram ideology what makes people fear, despite BH victims are almost muslim and from north..what I knew is that u can do ur business in the north without anyone interfering u are richer than them unlike SW.

Really, u mean no problem at all? Ok, can you tell me the composition of the ethnic groups in Kastina and their religions? What is the biggest and the most beautiful city in Kastina?

Hmm, it seems u don't like the SW.
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
forgiveness:

Really, u mean no problem at all? Ok, can you tell me the composition of the ethnic groups in Kastina and their religions? What is the biggest and the most beautiful city in Kastina?

Hmm, it seems u don't like the SW.
no I don't mean I don't like SW what mean is they are too tribalistic, here in Canada I knew some igbo and yoruba even do I'm Muslim and most of the yoruba are muslim the igbos are more friendly to me, katsina town is and is composed of Hausa/ fulani but almost all the people speak Hausa
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
no I don't mean I don't like SW what mean is they are too tribalistic, here in Canada I knew some igbo and yoruba even do I'm Muslim and most of the yoruba are muslim the igbos are more friendly to me, katsina town is and is composed of Hausa/ fulani but almost all the people speak Hausa

Really, common you already have a very impression about them anyway. So, what is your experience with those tribalistic yoruba's? I will like to know more about it.

I see. It seems you are not based in Kastina.
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
forgiveness:

Really, common you already have a very impression about them anyway. So, what is your experience with those tribalistic yoruba's? I will like to know more about it.

I see. It seems you don't know much about Kastina.
really I don't know much about katsina do want me to say funtua is the biggest or jibia, lol katsina is the biggest and is a same name as the state, simple not like abia umafia is katsina katsina, no leave that matter I already transferred to upei were there is less Nigerian, they are just not friendly to us, the igbos are doh they are Christians, are u interviewing me.
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
really I don't know much about katsina do want me to say funtua is the biggest or jibia, lol katsina is the biggest and is a same name as the state, simple not like abia umafia is katsina katsina, no leave that matter I already transferred to upei were there is less Nigerian, they are just not friendly to us, the igbos are doh they are Christians, are interviewing me.

cheesy you should know i am jjc na when it comes to Northerners. :- why did you use abia as an example?

What is upei?

Really, that's too bad of them. Maybe they think you are no go area hence the unfriendliness. Besides, how many yoruba have you really had conversation with?

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
forgiveness:

cheesy you should know i am jjc na when it comes to Northerners. :- why did you use abia as an example?

What is upei?

Really, that's too bad of them. Maybe they you are no go area hence un friendly. Besides, how many yoruba have you really had conversation with?
few of them, because Abia is the first in list of state, upei= UNIVERSITY OF PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
few of them, because Abia is the first in list of state, upei= UNIVERSITY OF PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND

Hmm! I see. You are a student abroad. Canada to be precise. That's great.

Are they friendly? Maybe Sometimes you misunderstand people approach or appearance as un friendly but remember character is inward.

However, i suggest you have constant conversation with people then you can discover something special about them.
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
forgiveness:

Are they friendly? Maybe Sometimes you misunderstand people approach or appearance as un friendly but remember character is inward.

However, i suggest you have constant conversation with people then you can discover something special about them.
yep I do, to be precise they are not just unfriendly to me alone, to all of us, as u said maybe I encounter different set of yoruba, I knew one yoruba in Abuja working with us he is elder and friendly we take him as family.. anyway that's human way of rigid
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
yep I do, to be precise they are not just unfriendly to me alone, to all of us, as u said maybe I encounter different set of yoruba, I knew one yoruba in Abuja working with us he is elder and friendly we take him as family.. anyway that's human way of rigid

Who are 'the all of us'?
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
forgiveness:

yep I do, to be precise they are not just unfriendly to me alone, to all of us, as u said maybe I encounter different set of yoruba, I knew one yoruba in Abuja working with us he is elder and friendly we take him as family.. anyway that's human way of rigid,,, can u tell me about urself? which tribe?
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
yep I do, to be precise they are not just unfriendly to me alone, to all of us, as u said maybe I encounter different set of yoruba, I knew one yoruba in Abuja working with us he is elder and friendly we take him as family.. anyway that's human way of rigid,,, can u tell me about urself? which tribe?

Hmm! I was waiting for you to ask?
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
forgiveness:

Who are 'the all of us'?
few of the Nigerian living in that province
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
few of the Nigerian living in that province

U mean Yoruba's there only mingle among themselves.
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
forgiveness:

Hmm! I was waiting for you to ask to ask? I am from the SW. I am YORUBA. grin
I suspected it, but u are owk, I guess, don't be angry about my views again yorubas, I just narrated my encounter with them
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
I suspected it, but u are owk, I guess, don't be angry about my views again yorubas, I just narrated my encounter with them

It's ok. but i was no way near 'an' not to talk of 'gry'. What did you notice dat made u suspect i am from sw. Since, you suppose they are not friendly?
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
forgiveness:

U mean Yoruba's there only mingle among themselves.
kinda
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
forgiveness:

No way near 'an' not to talk of 'gry'. What did you notice dat made u suspect i am from sw. Since, you suppose they are not friendly?

because when I wrote SW as example it dominated ur attention and u downshifted
Re: Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram by forgiveness: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
because when I wrote SW as example it dominated ur attention and u downshifted

You are smart. cheesy but i did that intentionally. You know. grin. Like i said in the post i modified. This is my first time revealing my tribe on this forum after many years. I don't like it but because of you, i revealed it today.

Instead, it made the whole thing interesting to because that was why i took up the conversation with you in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Number Of Federal Civil Servants State By State / Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria / BVAS: Political Parties Can’t Regulate INEC, Says Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.