Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

pls help me out of this palava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / pls help me out of this palava (1049 Views)

Panties Palava / Friday Night Palava!! Guys, Get In Here Nowwww / Val Palava: Be Like Bro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

pls help me out of this palava by fayose4real(m): 4:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Good afternoon my fellow nairalanders, pls what are the ways or steps in which one can take to divert or reduce the level of love towards his partner in a relationship, for example if u really & truly love her to the extent that you can't get ur self if you dnt see her in a day, u like to be arround her at all time, u dont like her to be away from u at any time, even if she needs to be away for some good & acceptable reasons u derive unspeakable joy chatting with her whenever you are lessbusy tru watsapp or any messanger available, as in you cant just stay a minute without remembring her whenever she is away, despite all these if one's partner is taking his love for granted or doesnt value his love or didnt even reciprocate & by so doing seriously hurting d feelings of her partner (not delibrately o), & you av talked her down on it so many times & av even tried so many ways to make her knw how it normally affect you emotionally but all to no avail. How can you reduce your level of love for this king of a person? what ar the activities you can engage in to divert ur attention off her at some piont in time? especially if d man is a type that doesnt take beer or nt used to going to clubs, or doesnt fancy wayward life & didnt knw how to make friends (let me say an introvert). pls someone is in need of ur candid advice
Re: pls help me out of this palava by BoiledHead(m): 5:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
See this one..

U want to reduce love for yor partner abi u wan cheat on am ? undecided

People out there are begging for love u are here reducing your own.. mtcheew

Which kind question be dis.
Re: pls help me out of this palava by fayose4real(m): 5:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
BoiledHead:
See this one..

U want to reduce love for yor partner abi u wan cheat on am ? undecided

People out there are begging for love u are here reducing your own.. mtcheew

Which kind question be dis.
is like you dont go tru my post at all before rushing to comment, i dont want to suffer emotional trauma & my feelings be affected this much any longer
Re: pls help me out of this palava by lesbiangirl(f): 5:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
I understand what u mean op. Distant yourself and do things u were doing when you were single. That should help

1 Like

Re: pls help me out of this palava by fayose4real(m): 8:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
it is very bad pple ar not ready 2 help with advise on this forum again unlike before, pple now chose to flood threads that are full of immorality even ladies, mention sex or anytin about sex & u will see them jamming one another on d kind of thread, SMH
Re: pls help me out of this palava by fayose4real(m): 8:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
lesbiangirl:
I understand what u mean op. Distant yourself and do things u were doing when you were single. That should help
thanks jare
Re: pls help me out of this palava by arofemites(m): 8:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Omo, I understand u so much. U r too emotional. But u can't help dis. It's a nature dat u can deal with.

Let me ask u a question? How long have u been dating ur lady now? She mmight not have any feeling for you. And did can be very disappointing if u found her dating anoda man.

You just av to sit her down once more and ask her eye ball to eye if she truly loves u. Try to observe her response interval to d moment u ask her.

This is d problem u'll av, if u r not ssocial. Learn how to hang-out wit reasonable friends.
Re: pls help me out of this palava by callMeAlpha(m): 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
fayose4real:
Good afternoon my fellow nairalanders, pls what are the ways or steps in which one can take to divert or reduce the level of love towards his partner in a relationship, for example if u really & truly love her to the extent that you can't get ur self if you dnt see her in a day, u like to be arround her at all time, u dont like her to be away from u at any time, even if she needs to be away for some good & acceptable reasons u derive unspeakable joy chatting with her whenever you are lessbusy tru watsapp or any messanger available, as in you cant just stay a minute without remembring her whenever she is away, despite all these if one's partner is taking his love for granted or doesnt value his love or didnt even reciprocate & by so doing seriously hurting d feelings of her partner (not delibrately o), & you av talked her down on it so many times & av even tried so many ways to make her knw how it normally affect you emotionally but all to no avail. How can you reduce your level of love for this king of a person? what ar the activities you can engage in to divert ur attention off her at some piont in time? especially if d man is a type that doesnt take beer or nt used to going to clubs, or doesnt fancy wayward life & didnt knw how to make friends (let me say an introvert). pls someone is in need of ur candid advice
bros u no get job,see as u just dey invest time wen u supposed dey hustle dey act tellemundo movie...OK lets be serious, you're over investing in d relationship and its very unattractive...secondly you're sex starved,invite her over,bleep her a couple of times and you'll feel great...
Re: pls help me out of this palava by fayose4real(m): 9:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
arofemites:
Omo, I understand u so much. U r too emotional. But u can't help dis. It's a nature dat u can deal with.

Let me ask u a question? How long have u been dating ur lady now? She mmight not have any feeling for you. And did can be very disappointing if u found her dating anoda man.

You just av to sit her down once more and ask her eye ball to eye if she truly loves u. Try to observe her response interval to d moment u ask her.

This is d problem u'll av, if u r not ssocial. Learn how to hang-out wit reasonable friends.
thanks bro, by august this yrs, our relationship will be clocking 5yrs, & no single break truout d whole 5 yrs, she is as faithfull as anytin i can imagine no doubt about that, my only problem with her is what i stated above, we ar not at dsame level emmotionally
Re: pls help me out of this palava by fayose4real(m): 9:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
callMeAlpha:
bros u no get job,see as u just dey invest time wen u supposed dey hustle dey act tellemundo movie...OK lets be serious, you're over investing in d relationship and its very unattractive...secondly you're sex starved,invite her over,bleep her a couple of times and you'll feel great...
who told u am sex starved, did i mention sometin of such in d post?
Re: pls help me out of this palava by fayose4real(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
i am lossing it all, am lossing my mind and brain over this

(1) (Reply)

Celibate But Touching (18+) / PHOTO: Ladies What Would You Do? / 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.