Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) (2325 Views)

Is Ghana Attitude/lifestyle The Best Way To To Handle African Stress? / I Noticed Delta Igbos Have That Wafi Attitude / The Attitude Of Urhobos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
I have observed one habit among southern Nigerians (and maybe it's happening in the North also).
When they enter a buka, or canteen, to order food. Many will first look around what others have bought and presently eating. Only then can they make up their minds about what to eat.
Attitudes such as neck stretching, food-plate ogling and constant table scanning constitute part of this attitude. They do this for a while until they have peered into everyone's plate of food.
This morning I covered my plate of food and noticed the confusion on the new entrants face grin grin grin grin. He kept looking on the closed plate as there were only 2 other persons in the buka who has finished their foods.
I wonder what are your own experiences when using these food joints!
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
It doesn't make any sense.if I were this guy,I can sue you for putting my pics on net illegally

1 Like

Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by rheether(f): 5:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
I only eat in KFC..

2 Likes

Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by nikkiking(m): 5:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
And the best way for your complain is to abuse this bros taking pure water abi

If the guy catches u eh na kirikiri u go spend ur weekend tongue
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by nikkiking(m): 5:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
rheether:
I only eat in KFC..
where evidence

2 Likes

Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by osesology(m): 5:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
rheether:
I only eat in KFC..
Pictures of you eating in KFC or adonbilivit

2 Likes

Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
You can't invade someone privacy. It's morally wrong. You could have blurred the face.

1 Like

Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
nikkiking:
And the best way for your complain is to abuse this bros taking pure water abi
If the guy catches u eh na kirikiri u go spend ur weekend tongue
I take pure water too. But noted.
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Logician:
You can't invade someone privacy. It's morally wrong. You could have blurred the face.
Noted. Privacy of my food constantly invaded with impunity. undecided undecided undecided undecided
But his blurred face will not show his "eyes-a-roving".
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
southniyikaye:
It doesn't make any sense.if I were this guy,I can sue you for putting my pics on net illegally
ANY sense??!!!?
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by absoluteSuccess: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
themall:
I have observed one habit among southern Nigerians (and maybe it's happening in the North also).
When they enter a buka, or canteen, to order food. Many will first look around what others have bought and presently eating. Only then can they make up their minds about what to eat.
Attitudes such as neck stretching, food-plate ogling and constant table scanning constitute part of this attitude. They do this for a while until they have peered into everyone's plate of food.
This morning I covered my plate of food and noticed the confusion on the new entrants face grin grin grin grin. He kept looking on the closed plate as there were only 2 other persons in the buka who has finished their foods.
I wonder what are your own experiences when using these food joints!

you are wicked sorry to say,

if na me be that guy, I will excuse you and open your food.

If not, I will wait till you wan pay, when the woman go wan ask you "what and what did you buy?"

Be your brother's inspiration.

1 Like

Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by tpiar: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
so, is the man in the picture a blogbrity now?
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

you are wicked sorry to say,

if na me be that guy, I will excuse you and open your food.

If not, I will wait till you wan pay, when the woman go wan ask you "what and what did you buy?"

Be your brother's inspiration.

grin
If that happens I go run
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by absoluteSuccess: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
themall:

grin
If that happens I go run

honestly, can you order for food without looking at what's on other people's plates?

Me I no dey come with any idea of what to eat at the canteen, its what others are eating plus soft drink.

That's exactly what I do order for, same ni.
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by Zoe99(f): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
You've got nice nails.
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2016
Zoe99:
Hello? I see you 're also on the literature thread. Kindly recommend a cool story you've read here to me. Please
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
Zoe99:
You've got nice nails.
You mean you see the nails that clearly?
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by Zoe99(f): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
themall:
You mean you see the nails that clearly?
lol...yeah
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by BUSHHUNTER: 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wetin my pics dey do here? Op na u be that guy wey buy 20naira fufu with one fish con take 2 pure water for my front?

Abeg delete my picture jare ediot
grin
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
Wetin my pics dey do here? Op na u be that guy wey buy 20naira fufu with one fish con take 2 pure water for my front?

Abeg delete my picture jare ediot
grin

grin
OK tell me where we take chop together and one time I go delete the pics cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by BUSHHUNTER: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
themall:

grin
OK tell me where we take chop together and one time I go delete the pics cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na canteen we take chop na...that madam side grin
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by Zoe99(f): 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
"Letting go" by Audrey Timms.I'm still on it tho.
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Zoe99:
"Letting go" by Audrey Timms.I'm still on it tho.
come wetin be letting go?
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by Zoe99(f): 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
themall:
come wetin be letting go?
emm...sorry,i mistakenly quoted u.
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by Zoe99(f): 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Hello?
I see you 're also on the literature thread.
Kindly recommend a cool story you've read here to me. Please
"letting go" by audrey timms.Check it out.
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by makdcash(m): 3:19am On Mar 19, 2016
Pishure or idonblivit
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by tpiar: 6:00am On Mar 19, 2016
seems he had a picture up before.
Re: That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
tpiar:
seems he had a picture up before.
deleted by mod i guess

(1) (Reply)

Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In / Benin influence on yorubas part 2 / Cruelty In India's Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.