Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters (58908 Views)

Dino Melaye Buys His Special Assistant A 1992 Honda Accord Car (Pics) / Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) / Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by overdrive(m): 8:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
How did Dino become a Senator in Nigeria?
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
He laundered thousands of dollars to buy and ship that keke into nigeria.It's time for efcc to trace the bank transaction he used to carryout that unlawful and criminal act asap.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Front = car
Back = bike
Front and Back = car and bike.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Beremx:
Really? eyaa! grin grin
dat Dude don enter one chance bah? grin
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by jamesversion: 8:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Just 4.78million... mtcheeew.

It means im a richman, tho i dnt see myself as such yet.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by amanze15(m): 8:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
cool, baba alaga sef been cruise one

Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by Kingbilo(m): 8:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Actually quite cheap

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 8:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
overdrive:
its a very valid question. but coming from a nigga with a car as his pinshure its a hypocritical question lmao cuz you yourself are lustful like dino tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
ihatesycophant:

What informed you that he's living above his means. Have you find his other businesses aside from doing politics? Don't let beef kill you, he has the right to spend his money the way he likes. I remember he went to IDP camps to do his birthday on 7th January and you never complain. Please park well and face those that have eaten the nation dry, not someone that has a legitimate business he's doing.
Are you dino melaye or his pa?Mention his companies let's verify how much he makes monthly.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by sholasys: 8:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tunami:
where is efcc when you need them most.

Have you forgoten is a member of APC
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 8:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
this nigga is matching heavily. his shoe is the color of his ride lwkm

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3450367_remin_jpege901b02e8f7f58fff1c1e1bb2d04a370

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by Shegman22(m): 8:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ori dino pe rara
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by BlessedSpirit: 8:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
this is no leadership in any way! What has this got to do with his primary constitutional duties?! It's intimidation... He even went ahead to get private number plate *shame
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by bid4rich(m): 8:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
ihatesycophant:

What informed you that he's living above his means. Have you find his other businesses aside from doing politics? Don't let beef kill you, he has the right to spend his money the way he likes. I remember he went to IDP camps to do his birthday on 7th January and you never complain. Please park well and face those that have eaten the nation dry, not someone that has a legitimate business he's doing.

Hmmm Dino Melaye's manager is talking.......... Can you please tell the whole Nairalander other business(s) he has that the capital is not gotten from government purse through corruption.

If its not through public funds, can you please tell us where he get the money from!

We are waiting sir

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
What is that thing

Lmaooo!
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by luv2luvu: 8:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
nor worry na raining season you go know wetin you go buy. grin
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by menxer: 8:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
My only problem is: men that have the cash to buy buy this type of machine may not have the "liver" to floor the pedal to the metal....
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by Yksoul(m): 8:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
IT BAFFLES ME THAT THIS DINO THAT SHOULD SPEARHEAD THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION FROM THE NATIONAL ANGLE IS NOW THE ONE LAVISHING US DOLLA ANYHOW IN THE MIDST OF ECONOMIC CRISIS.I DONT KNOW WHAT HE THINKS
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by iamrealdeji(m): 8:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
This guy is so immature se,well,he's still a baby,he's just 42
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by francizy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Zoharariel:

Under APC... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by deandavid(m): 8:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Zoharariel:
He rode on the sai baba and change mantra of APC. and his people sheepishly voted him and every APC candidates, just like what happened down south especially Delta my state, they where shouting GEJ is our brother, they add voted PDP without cross checking the candidates individually, it also happened to Chris Nigige i the SE. that was how he became a senator, he rode on Baba's popularity.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by Nbote(m): 8:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
U will not hear kpim from zombies now ooo. If any other party loyalist jus as much as visits a car stand, una go get erection like sex starved bingoes with one GATE or d other .. Good riddance to bad Chanji.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by wilsonlexis: 8:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
My friend do me a favour,GE..RA..RA.. Here,shit men!!you know wa am sayin! You an AR! A.k.a arm robber!
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by scobaba: 8:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
I saw two guys ride in it behind me on saturday somwhere around gwarinpa first avenue abuja.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by InvertedHammer: 8:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
/
What's the big deal?

It is just $24,000 tricycle renamed Slingshot.

If that's the kind of money they spend in Abuja, Nigeria would have been so much better.

Other than the unique styling, there is nothing special about it other than how impractical it will be on Nigeria roads.

"Go-slow" robbers will have a field day around this one.
\
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by ogene70: 8:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
ziccoit:

See how the youth that wants to take over from elders is reasoning. Smh

A public servant living above his legal income is my business and problem.

is actually 4.8m naira not dollars oga, that's well within his reach going by what he earns.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by Ninilowo(m): 8:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
The guy is sick.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by redcliff: 8:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
These useless government officials know latest cars. But if its to make modern policies for us, you see them fidgeting like the did not go to school...
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by ibile1: 8:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Not to talk of thievry I'll say.
This man got style and strong passion for machines.

I like him.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters by 4nobody4every1: 8:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

It's only money and you can't take it with you grin

I've seen only one on the streets here in Los Angeles.

To me it's a waste and dangerous.
...l understand that money is ephemeral but sometimes l wonder how this fat cats in the national assembly spends money as if there is no tomorrow and yet millions of Nigerians can hardly afford 3 triangular meal a day, l just taya for our politicians ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix / Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.