Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Arcadia Groove Estate:constructing Our 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Arcadia Groove Estate:constructing Our 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (33509 Views)

Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool / Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski / 1400 Sqms Of Corner Piece Land For Sale Arcadia Grove Estate At Osapa London Lek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arcadia Groove Estate:constructing Our 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX by Timtol(m): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2019
wanaj0:

Learnt that this work was abandoned. No wonder Skimanski has stopped posting even though he still visits the place. The report is NOT encouraging at all. Na wa for Nairaland builders oooo
The client who has paid this long, what else is incomplete here if I may say.

Re: Arcadia Groove Estate:constructing Our 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX by wanaj0: 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
Timtol:

Sir, do u know the major reason why he stopped posting here tho he still check into Nairaland atimes?
I think you shouldn't group all builders in the respect of architects, engrs alongside with consultants and contractors here.
Skimanski is fine doing good, spoke of recent on WhatsApp messages, so pls confirm first before categorising all others as one here.
A project been stopped isn't anyone's fault, the client might have a change of mind or drained of fund.
Thank you.

I can confirm that he did not finish the work. Will not say more than that for now.

Would just asked people to be careful and tread carefully.
Re: Arcadia Groove Estate:constructing Our 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX by LaCotti: 5:24pm On May 06, 2019
Because Instagram is where the market is now
Re: Arcadia Groove Estate:constructing Our 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX by tobao(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2019
wanaj0:

Learnt that this work was abandoned. No wonder Skimanski has stopped posting even though he still visits the place. The report is NOT encouraging at all. Na wa for Nairaland builders oooo

There's something obviously not right. The amount of negativity you've exuded on this build, at first I thought you were the owner, then I figured you were just a busy body with a bad to tarnish the reputation of skimanski.
Sorry I couldn't hold it in anymore.

By the way, the build from start to finish has been so fine. Skimanski, your attention details is Top of the line. Way to go sir.

1 Like

Re: Arcadia Groove Estate:constructing Our 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX by wanaj0: 7:31am On Aug 05, 2019
Timtol:

Sir, do u know the major reason why he stopped posting here tho he still check into Nairaland atimes?
I think you shouldn't group all builders in the respect of architects, engrs alongside with consultants and contractors here.
Skimanski is fine doing good, spoke of recent on WhatsApp messages, so pls confirm first before categorising all others as one here.
A project been stopped isn't anyone's fault, the client might have a change of mind or drained of fund.
Thank you.

My brother, I know what I am talking about. Deal with him with CARE. On this particular build and his Lakeview build, he soiled his name and reputation.

It is water under the bridge now BUT be warned.
Re: Arcadia Groove Estate:constructing Our 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX by wanaj0: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2019
tobao:

There's something obviously not right. The amount of negativity you've exuded on this build, at first I thought you were the owner, then I figured you were just a busy body with a bad to tarnish the reputation of skimanski.
Sorry I couldn't hold it in anymore.

By the way, the build from start to finish has been so fine. Skimanski, your attention details is Top of the line. Way to go sir.

Mine is to WARN. Yours is to be careful or IGNORE. It is a matter of choice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Construction Project Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Minna / My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! / We Buy Scrap Inverter Deep Cycle Batteries Etc @ Reasonable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.