Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience (3184 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Did You Ever Experience This? / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Have you in anyway experience the supernatural? let me share my experience, early this morning around 5am in the morning, the wind was blowing heavily as if the world wants to come to an end, that kind of wind that makes noise at night when it blows, iv been awake since 4am though so i decided to walk outside not minding the time of the day, its a two story building so i was in the last floor upwards so i decided to come outside and enjoy the wind a little and lo and behold when i looked up i saw a man hanging in the air folding his two legs, he was just there then it dawn on me that he is the cause of how heavily the wind have been blowing without rain, i was just looking upwards, the sight was scary and unbelievable, his hands was spread like he is relising the heavy wind in the enviroment, he looked down and saw me, his eyes were white shinning bright, i was not scared even for a bit but he faced up again and concentrate in what ever he was doing, dats hw i watch him for some time till he dissapeard.
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by tripplephi: 8:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Have you in anyway experience the supernatural? let me share my experience, early this morning around 5am in the morning, the wind was blowing heavily as if the world wants to come to an end, that kind of wind that makes noise at night when it blows, iv been awake since 4am though so i decided to walk outside not minding the time of the day, its a two story building so i was in the last floor upwards so i decided to come outside and enjoy the wind a little and low and behold when i looked up i saw a man hanging in the air folding his two legs, he was just there then it dawn on me that he is the cause of how heavily the wind have been blowing without rain, i was just looking upwards, the sight was scary and unbelievable, his hands was spread like he is relising the heavy wind in the enviroment, he looked down and saw me, his eyes were white shinning bright, i was not scared a even for a bit but he faced up again and concentrate in what ever he was doing, dats hw i watch him for some time till he dissapeard.

What movie is this..... If you say it's real then you also are weird or under the influence of something.

5 Likes

Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
tripplephi:

What movie is this..... If you say it's real then you also are weird or under the influence of something.
BRO this is something that happened this morning, live and direct
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by dollyjoy(f): 8:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oiooooooh Jesus!

Not again!

3 Likes

Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by mrlaw93(m): 8:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Have you in anyway experience the supernatural? let me share my experience, early this morning around 5am in the morning, the wind was blowing heavily as if the world wants to come to an end, that kind of wind that makes noise at night when it blows, iv been awake since 4am though so i decided to walk outside not minding the time of the day, its a two story building so i was in the last floor upwards so i decided to come outside and enjoy the wind a little and low and behold when i looked up i saw a man hanging in the air folding his two legs, he was just there then it dawn on me that he is the cause of how heavily the wind have been blowing without rain, i was just looking upwards, the sight was scary and unbelievable, his hands was spread like he is relising the heavy wind in the enviroment, he looked down and saw me, his eyes were white shinning bright, i was not scared a even for a bit but he faced up again and concentrate in what ever he was doing, dats hw i watch him for some time till he dissapeard.
Who woke u from ur sleep when the dream was getting more interesting grin

2 Likes

Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Mimido2(f): 8:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
did u take weed b4 going to bed?

5 Likes

Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
mrlaw93:
Who woke u from ur sleep when the dream was getting more interesting grin
ITS not a dream, its real, my pastor once told me that some of this midnight wind that blows are not ordinary, now i believe

1 Like

Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mimido2:
did u take weed b4 going to bed?
o common there are people that experience strange things daily, its just that you have not seen them, i was heard about a female child that told her mom that she was her great grand mother.
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by lekjons(m): 8:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
only one thing fit do this work..

Ajegunle weed!!

3 Likes

Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
lekjons:
only one thing fit do this work..

Ajegunle weed!!
wait untill lalasticlala, lalasticlala take the thread to front page and read the experience of some people, stop doubting, things do happen
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by tripplephi: 8:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
BRO this is something that happened this morning, live and direct

Which area of lagos did it happen
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
tripplephi:

Which area of lagos did it happen
IT HAPPEN in warri delta state
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by firstking01(m): 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lies of the century, btw, i cnt share mine here cos i hold it dear...for the atheist who don't believe God exis i pity their destiny cool
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
firstking01:
Lies of the century, btw, i cnt share mine here cos i hold it dear...for the atheist who don't believe God exis i pity their destiny cool
bro its not a lie and please do kindly share for the benefit of others
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Haha shocked Bro, you can lie o!!!!!
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by firstking01(m): 9:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lies of the century, btw, i cnt share mine here cos i hold it dear...for the atheist who don't believe God exis i pity their destiny cool..
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by cruzita(f): 9:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
bro no mind them ,they are all doubting Thomas ,they won't believe until they see it .I believe you

2 Likes

Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by firstking01(m): 9:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
ITS not a dream, its real, my pastor once told me that some of this midnight wind that blows are not ordinary, now i believe
amartem is very effective on malaria belive me, it's just N800 for six tabletssad

2 Likes

Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
cruzita:
bro no mind them ,they are all doubting Thomas ,they won't believe until they see it .I believe you
Sister the ignorance of some people are the reason why their life is backward, bcaus in their mind all visions are fake.

2 Likes

Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
firstking01:
amartem is very effective on malaria belive me, it's just N800 for six tabletssad
URE AN idiot, i take a look at ur profile and i can c a disease planted spiritually in ur leg, it all started on the first of january, doubt me at ur own peril
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

Lies from the pit of hell!!!!! You were scared, yet you stood there enjoying his show. Were you captivated or stupefied?
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
folksync:

Lies from the pit of hell!!!!! You were scared, yet you stood there enjoying his show. Were you captivated or stupefied?
read my post again.
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
I don't blive yhur story bruhh but here's mine ;

I'd like to say tat I dnt blive in the supernatural so I'll just tag it a mystery...Was playing with a 3 year old kid once ...suddenly he started saying "Ojuju calabar". Repeatedly...I thought he was just playing in his own world but then he began crying and shaking visibly...I shouted at him to stop but he kept saying it and shaking and crying..his Eyes were fixed to one corner of my sitting room...I was too freaked out to even touch him..Goose pimples were allover my body...I ran outside to get help...luckily I met one elderly yoruba lady,I explained to her n she told me to go back camly and give the kid a knife to kill the ojuju tat twas some kind off spiritual attack...I was confused because I dnt blive in those stuff...I begged her to at least help me watch the kid lemme seek help somewhere else,she just hissed at me and hurried to my house...long story short,when I returned the boy was ok...twas all soo Weird sad

2 Likes

Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
read my post again.

I have read it. You stood and watched him till he disappeared in spite of the fact that you were scared. Ha, you can lie o.
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
folksync:

I have read it. You stood and watched him till he disappeared in spite of the fact that you were scared. Ha, you can lie o.
BRO i said i was not scared of him even in a bit.
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Synzu(m): 9:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Not again... angry
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by samjeorg(m): 9:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
excessive weed
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by prahcetomi(m): 9:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Monday night lies are usually very interesting..

1 Like

Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
BRO i said i was not scared of him even in a bit.

In your post, you wrote that "the sight was scary"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
folksync:

In your post, you wrote that "the sight was scary"
yeah normally i was suppose to run inside but thats me for you, i love to be bold and i dnt run away from such things becaus he that is in me is greater than he that is the world.
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
yeah normally i was suppose to run inside but thats me for you, i love to be bold and i dnt run away from such things becaus he that is in me is greater than he that is the world.

*yinmu*
Re: HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
folksync:

*yinmu*
stop doubting, i was saw a lady walking with her head in a market.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How A Nigerian Girl Reacted When A Lady Wants 2 Link Her 2 Man 4 Sex 4 150k / 10 Signs She Settled For You. / Wish 8 Pple Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.