Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Obama Visit To Ghana: A Lesson For Nigerian Office Holders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Visit To Ghana: A Lesson For Nigerian Office Holders (647 Views)

The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Billboards Of Nigerian President In Ghana A Security Threat / Ghana: A Contrary View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obama Visit To Ghana: A Lesson For Nigerian Office Holders by TonyTone1: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2009
Well, I really feel this Obama phenomenon blowing around nigerian is a really a shame

You see: Choosing Ghana has exposed the so called giant of Africa status in nigerian profile has crumbled like a pack of cards in the eyes of the whole world, nigeria am sorry to say has been in this facade of being a GAINT, however this has also proved we can still do more to attain this feet once again so that bros obama will come one day. however, i guess when our leaders pick up the pieces of this disaster,( i call it) and show genuine interest in our development, fight against corruption etc. then we can once again attain this greatness we want to be seen as across the african continent. for me Yara dua and co will want to strengthen their effort to impress bros obama from now on just watch the next few weeks !!!!!!!
Re: Obama Visit To Ghana: A Lesson For Nigerian Office Holders by Fhemmmy: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2009
Nothing can happen till Yar"clueless" let go of the power, cos that guy has nothing to offer the nation, the guy is clueless.

(1) (Reply)

I Say Jail This Yoruba Man:lol: / Nigeria Loses Gas Market To M'east, Russia / Electricity And Security: Nigeria's New Lifeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.