Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! (1269 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sorry this is coming now, buh had to release it as e dey hot.
It's my neighbor though. This argument started 7pm till 11pm with my guy and his mum and was just left alone on his thought.
What's up Mike? Haven't seen you this rage.
Here is his story.
I told my Mum that my fiancee' will be visiting. She was like that Catholic girl? I told you I am not in support of these four churches( mentioned).
I (Mike) got provoked? I asked why make such statement as a Christian in Pentecostal church. She said because I am your mother and i carried you nine months so you still a kid when it comes to marriage.
Now I asked, I have dated this lady for three years, invested on each other, we're compatible, engaged and her parents loves me so much...do you mean I should end it up with her at the cost of my happiness because of your opinion?
Surprisingly she said yes! You shud have informed me before dating her. And if you insist marrying her...then count me out from anything concerning you and your intended family (hitting her chest and stamping her foot).
I guess I should avoid my mum and mind my life.
Please Nairalanders, my friend is loosing it with her parents.
What's your take on this issue?
Mature minds please.

Cc: lalasticlala, please save a friend.
Re: Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! by SUPERPACK: 12:15am On Mar 01, 2016
Josephamstrong1:
Sorry this coming now, buh had to release it as e dey hot.
It's my neighbor though. This argument started 7pm till 11pm with my guy and his mum and was just left alone on his thought.
Here is his story.
I told my Mum that my fiancee' will be visiting. She was like that Catholic girl? I told you I am not in support of these four churches( mentioned).
I (Mike) got provoked? I asked why make such statement as a Christian in Pentecostal church. She said because I am your mother and i carried you nine months so you still a kid when it comes to marriage.
Now I asked, I have dated this lady for three years, invested on each other, we're compatible, engaged and her parents loves me so much...do you mean I should end it up with her at the cost of my happiness because of your opinion?
Surprisingly she said yes! You shud have informed me before dating her. And if you insist marrying her...then count me out from anything concerning you and your intended family (hitting her chest and stamping her foot).
Mature minds please.

you only have one mum, bt u can have as many wives as your money can take. think twice.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! by sunkieisland(m): 12:19am On Mar 01, 2016
Wait...

I'll consult the oracle for you.

#FreeOfCharge
Re: Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 01, 2016
Ur mom needs slapistic deliverance. Just rob vaseline on ur mom's cheek let it shine. After that put ur right hand on d bible and quote d scripture- "who is he that speaketh when d Lord saith it not" then with that hand, land your mom one hot ghenghen slap. Trust me, her eyes go open. Bcus she go know from that moment say if she know gree, wahala go dey!

No be me advise you o!

1 Like

Re: Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! by Mrbigman1(m): 12:29am On Mar 01, 2016
Mum's and dia boy child getting married is like inviting Putin to the USA.

Depends on who u re though but my mum ve very little or none to do in my marriage as a man.

At my wife's best interest, keep her away from mum at all cost and make sure other family members supports u.
Re: Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! by poshestmina(f): 12:31am On Mar 01, 2016
One body I mean NOBODY can tell who to or not to marry undecided
Re: Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! by Tpave(m): 1:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Meditate seriously on your mums advice and properly observe intimately without any stringe attached your relationship with the girl. Tell yourself the truth concerning both before taking your final decision.

Even if you didn't agree with your mum's advice and marry the girl, at the end of the day, you and your mummy will still mend fences.

Mothers are very important in marriage and no mother will like to mislead his or her own child. Above all, commit everything to God in prayers.
Re: Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:01am On Mar 01, 2016
Whr'z is Oga lala naw?
Do d needful make ppl begin rsn wt thr yet unsaturated early morning reasoning.
#peace
Re: Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! by oteneaaron(m): 8:01am On Mar 01, 2016
Mums and their Son's wife/fiancee........

This feud has been in existence like forever......

And surprisingly the "good gurl" dey r suggesting for u is one wide kitty kat holed, pretending biatch....but no......she is mommy's choice......

Me av told my Mum......NO one will choose a wife for me...

After all ....its my home, my happiness, my sadness....not hers...so....wat are we saying?
Re: Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2016
oteneaaron:
Mums and their Son's wife/fiancee........

This feud has been in existence like forever......

And surprisingly the "good gurl" dey r suggesting for u is one wide kitty kat holed, pretending biatch....but no......she is mommy's choice......

Me av told my Mum......NO one will choose a wife for me...

After all ....its my home, my happiness, my sadness....not hers...so....wat are we saying?

my dear eeh...
Re: Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2016
poshestmina:
One body I mean NOBODY can tell who to or not to marry undecided
u sure u can stand the heat?
Re: Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! by skywalker240(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Josephamstrong1:
Sorry this is coming now, buh had to release it as e dey hot.
Here is his story.
Mature minds please.

Does d guy still live with his parent's?
Re: Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
skywalker240:

Does d guy still live with his parent's?
He only visited.
Re: Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! by skywalker240(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

He only visited.

I would advise him to sit his mother down and try to make her see reason's why he should marry her, afterall it's his happiness we ar talking about and his mother should be concerned about that.

Since he is an adult, he should know what obeying parent instruction's mean, but also the mother as an older adult should know what it mean's by provoking her offspring.

Peace
Re: Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
skywalker240:

I would advise him to sit his mother down and try to make her see reason's why he should marry her, afterall it's his happiness we ar talking about and his mother should be concerned about that.

Since he is an adult, he should know what obeying parent instruction's mean, but also the mother as an older adult should know what it mean's by provoking her offspring.

Peace

u ryt bro.
tnkz
Re: Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! by skywalker240(m): 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

u ryt bro. tnkz
anytime cool

(1) (Reply)

Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. / Ladies..these Are What Real Men Look For In Women.. / How To Know He’s Not Mature Enough For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.