Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Boobs Are Key And They Do Magic? #FirstTopic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boobs Are Key And They Do Magic? #FirstTopic (1213 Views)

This Lady's Huge Boobs Are Causing A Stir Online / GIRLS: Ta-ta Towels For Boobs Are A Thing Now(photos) / 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Awesome (EXPLICIT PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boobs Are Key And They Do Magic? #FirstTopic by Slapsticker: 12:20am On Mar 01, 2016
Romancelanders out there, do you folks think it's really this magical?

Guys do they work on you?
Girls, do they work for you?

Never knew the boobs are such a therapy.

#FirstTopic

Re: Boobs Are Key And They Do Magic? #FirstTopic by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 01, 2016
Lol...it doesn't do the trick as some men doesn't even know how to appreciate b00bs....maybe a sloppy bj wud be even more better wink wink wink
Re: Boobs Are Key And They Do Magic? #FirstTopic by Slapsticker: 12:51am On Mar 01, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol...it doesn't do the trick as some men doesn't even know how to appreciate b00bs....maybe a sloppy bj wud be even more better wink wink wink

There are b00bs and there are b00bs, firm and perky does the magic.

2 Likes

Re: Boobs Are Key And They Do Magic? #FirstTopic by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 01, 2016
Slapsticker:

There are b00bs and there are b00bs, firm and perky does the magic.

Naaaaah...I don't believe it..what if ur gf don't have this perky thingy?

As I always said,some men doesn't really into booby..

1 Like

Re: Boobs Are Key And They Do Magic? #FirstTopic by gabinogem(m): 12:57am On Mar 01, 2016
Ooh! My favourite... especially when it's free from stretch marks, I could suck all day.

Give me the mammary glands & watch her beg to be consummated.
Re: Boobs Are Key And They Do Magic? #FirstTopic by Tpave(m): 1:07am On Mar 01, 2016
gabinogem:
Ooh! My favourite... especially when it's free from stretch marks, I could suck all day.

Give me the mammary glands & watch her beg to be consummated.
Bad Nigga. I go come learn work from you, just mention your fee.
Re: Boobs Are Key And They Do Magic? #FirstTopic by Adonis3: 2:48am On Mar 01, 2016
BOOBS

OH BOOBSembarassed

Notice how the spelling illustrates the view:

B-Up view

OO- front view

b-side view

For those who gettongue
wink

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Boobs Are Key And They Do Magic? #FirstTopic by chriskosherbal(m): 3:22am On Mar 01, 2016
I think it all depends on the individual involved.
Re: Boobs Are Key And They Do Magic? #FirstTopic by gabinogem(m): 5:36am On Mar 01, 2016
Tpave:
Bad Nigga. I go come learn work from you, just mention your fee.
free of charge. cheesy
Re: Boobs Are Key And They Do Magic? #FirstTopic by Lovetinz(m): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2016
Boobs are for babies.
Ass are for men.
If he drools at the sight of Boobs.
When he glimpse Ass, He will somersault.
Re: Boobs Are Key And They Do Magic? #FirstTopic by ayoolataiwo(m): 6:11am On Mar 01, 2016
every big booby is a hit frm back 2 back,.....booty nd booby ti take ova#

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Like This??? / Am I Not Normal? / She Screams So Loud When I Put It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.