Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. (4875 Views)

Fani-Kayode Calls Buhari “An Uncircumcised Philistine” / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by babayega(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Litmus:
If he is young enough he should be respectful to his elders or he shames his parents. We shouldn't let politics chip away at our culture, don't encourage it. There are better ways of criticizing leadership.
I agree with you. There better ways to criticize leadership. I am not happy with buhari's administration, but that doesn't justify my calling him Bastard. I call him #BabaGoSlow grin
Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
nenergy:

Really? Last I checked, there's no law against saying "your mind".

Criticize, don't insult. Can the guy in question tell his father he called Buhari a bastard?

If you wanna be insolent, put your face on it!
You don't sow corn and ripe cassava. Buhari should get use to it because his party laid the foundation already
Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
Oluwaskilashi:
I just emailed the OP. He has been banned.

''A moderator banned nenergy for posting a nairalander's picture. violaton of rule 10. Ban expires at March 06, 2016 at 02;28;37 PM''
Then the moderator is being biased in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Litmus:
If he is young enough he should be respectful to his elders or he shames his parents. We shouldn't let politics chip away at our culture, don't encourage it. There are better ways of criticizing leadership.
Please tell that to the zombies that were doing likewise. You don't sow corn and reap cassava. If El rufai can insult Jonathan, this government should be ready for numerous insult
Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 02, 2016
nenergy:

They were brave enough to do it on twitter, not a faceless forum like Nairaland.

Omojuwa for example no dey hide face. If you wanna insult, be bold. Do it on twitter or Facebook... Simple!
buhari is a bastard.

I will expose your shallow dealings here. How you scammed job seekers I have your own profile

3 Likes

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by francizy(m): 1:29am On Mar 02, 2016
ajaylee1:
U guys are just here running your mouths, only God knows what the guy that wrote that statement,s heart is beating now. I guess 215 times in a minute. I just pray it shouldn't have part 2. If u know what I mean.

Trash! Heartbeat of 215 times for what? Stating the obvious?

And whoever opened this useless thread should be banned for life. Very senseless being without reasoning and to top it up, the dumb one is a pure bread sycophant..

1 Like

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by ajaylee1(m): 6:28am On Mar 02, 2016
francizy:

Trash! Heartbeat of 215 times for what? Stating the obvious?

And whoever opened this useless thread should be banned for life. Very senseless being without reasoning and to top it up, the dumb one is a pure bread sycophant..
Bro u said heart beat for what? For saying that in a public place where he knows he can be traced. If not y did he remove his pic, maybe try one if u think it's so fun. Publicity is our problem.
Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by francizy(m): 6:33am On Mar 02, 2016
ajaylee1:

Bro u said heart beat for what? For saying that in a public place where he knows he can be traced. If not y did he remove his pic, maybe try one if u think it's so fun. Publicity is our problem.

There is nothing you or anyone can do, and I repeat, nothing.. You can only threaten him online, especially the goat of an OP that never bothered to threaten or expose people that called the past administrator several unthinkable names. The OP is a sycophantic prick..
Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by francizy(m): 6:46am On Mar 02, 2016
babayega:

Wrong!

bastard /ˈbɑːstəd,ˈbast-/
noun
1. a person born of parents not married to each other.
2. an unpleasant or despicable person.
adjective
1. born of parents not married to each other; illegitimate.
2. (of a thing) no longer in its pure or original form; debased.

Does this qualify buhari?

Noun number 2 is the perfect description!!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by ajaylee1(m): 6:48am On Mar 02, 2016
francizy:

There is nothing you or anyone can do, and I repeat, nothing.. You can only threaten him online, especially the goat of an OP that never bothered to threaten or expose people that called the past administrator several unthinkable names. The OP is a sycophantic prick..
I'm not saying I can do anything and apart from the fact that govt can track him down, stop being sentimental it's not as if I love these govt, I'm not a political person. But what d guy did is senseless in which he can't be proud of it, so wat are u supporting. Cos I never supported any of them even the insult on d previous administration.
Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by francizy(m): 6:53am On Mar 02, 2016
ajaylee1:

I'm not saying I can do anything and apart from the fact that govt can track him down, stop being sentimental it's not as if I love these govt, I'm not a political person. But what d guy did is senseless in which he can't be proud of it, so wat are u supporting. Cos I never supported any of them even the insult on d previous administration.

Hope you spoke out against it back then?
Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by OgbeifunErom: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2016
All he does is abuse people.

grin grin

I can see u have removed the pic with the broken neck

Ipob. Youth

D[size=8pt][/size]
francizy:

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by ckmayoca: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mylove55:
gej was not on his official duty, he with mama piss were doing rally,campaigning and dancing on d road, but PMB is not doing campaign, he is only going to his office, so tell me d justification for d insult,
U waillers don't know how to wail, for d masses to support u waillers,
When apc was in d opposition, their wailing align with d wailing of d masses, which give apc upperhand to remove pdp,
If u opposition may wail or insult, be wise

Do I look like idiot that plays wailing game wit u ppl online?
Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by ckmayoca: 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mylove55:
gej was not on his official duty, he with mama piss were doing rally,campaigning and dancing on d road, but PMB is not doing campaign, he is only going to his office, so tell me d justification for d insult,
U waillers don't know how to wail, for d masses to support u waillers,
When apc was in d opposition, their wailing align with d wailing of d masses, which give apc upperhand to remove pdp,
If u opposition may wail or insult, be wise

Do I look like idi.ot that plays wailing game wit u ppl online?
Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by lobrosky(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Allow me introduce you to Pure Designer's Oil Fragrances
It is rich, Strong and long-lasting (lasting more than 48 hours). And the Good thing is, it is very Affordable
For Instance, the fragrance Creed Aventus, commercially available for 72,000 to 80,000
We offer you the same fragrance, in its pure oil form for just #4,000 <the same Fragrance, ours even lasts Longer>. So enjoys your favourite designer brands for a price you can afford. You can call or send a WhatsApp message on 08066315416 for your orders, you'll be glad you did.

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by ajaylee1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
francizy:

Hope you spoke out against it back then?
I was not aware of it back then, probably cos I was in school but if I was aware I'll still speak how I was brought up which is respect for the elders.
Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by nenergy(m): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
buhari is a bastard.

I will expose your shallow dealings here. How you scammed job seekers I have your own profile
Hello PROVACATEUR, I just got back from "prison". You were saying? I scammed job seekers? grin Hilarious. I taught someone a life lesson and it provoked you? I don't get it. Expose me...please!
Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by SmartRetailApp(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Smart tech to reduce traffic and at the same time enrich you is here https://easetraffic.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Voids PDP South-west Zonal Congress / Osibanjo In Germany, He Appears Very Short In This Picture (pics) / Nigerian Flag Hoisted Horizontally While Receiving President Buhari In S.Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.