Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,278 members, 7,849,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

My Horrible Experience At Jamb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Horrible Experience At Jamb (527 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers / Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos / My Horrible Experience With Customs: I Support Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Horrible Experience At Jamb by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2016
Dear NL i want to share my experience @jamb ....y'day i had exam on the 29th by 9.30am ok oo as per first timer i left home by 8.30am thinking i'm late sef so with annoyance after my dad dropped me at a junction i took bike strait thinking it was still far but we just pass two bustop nd we got to the centre chai nd the man just c'lct 100h 4 my hand .... Well i got there omo! See babes grin my eye were sighting i saw some of my frendz so we were chilling throwing question at each odaz (meanwhile 1st batch 6.30am were still writin) we stood under the sun 4 long!! Ok oo 11.am reach 1st batch still dey write.,hian i was wondering if they were wrytin cambrige? I just still kept my cool checking P.Q ...2pm reach 1st batch still writing heyyy parents nd student b'came furious nd were banging on the gate so the principal of the school (MTI college) whr the centre is came to adress us telling us 'we are having technical probs that the server is down nd the computer hanging bla bla bla' ok oo! 5pm those 1st batch (6.30am) still writting? lai lai i tot twas only in nairaland that people gat no chill chai..i love igbo women sha them no gree @all they were paraing on the beat lol banging the gate
Evrybdy was stressed out nd d'hydrated even me sef evrytin i read don fly com't sinceeee oboi na im i scatter prayer 4 my mind grin evrybdy were panicking ha! we cnt stay an extra year @home no it's a disaster abeg !! Finally by 6.pm one girl came out of the exam hall ...me nd friends went strait to the babe nd ask her how far? She said the exam was terrible that the computer was booting 4 hours nd that their question weren't complete chem 25Q physics 25Q bio 46Q english complete sha...chimeeee i don die finish chai see what jamb is doing to s'bdy o after waiting under the sun 4 upto 10hrs is to b hearing dx kinda ishhhh!! I was wondering when the 3rd batch will write so finally we enta the exam hall by 6.30pm evrytin i read gone i was hungry,tired,pressed all at the same time..
We were about to start [2ndbatch] b4 we cud type in our REG no computer went off lol see exclamation sha 'ahhh! Yeeee! Ewoooo! Jesus! Chaiii!' weve nt started nd we already having this P anoda man came 'let us b calm pls we'll fiX in due time' see swearing the man collect i pity the man small grin grin ok our computer came on back b4 we cud type anytin again one God sent Igbo woman just bursted in nd shouted in igbo tongue 'student they are decieving u oo there is no question they are apc scammer there is no question in the system' grin i just rememba NL Chai assumin we logged in we won't see anyquestion nd jamb wud record tha we've written nd we'll nw score zero See angry nigerians in action they linched the man ehh by 8.30pm we wre still in d hall b4 finally they told urg to come downstair so they cud adress us again nd they told us to reprint to know our new date nd time chai i wan cry that day eh even one ajebutter boy fainted grin twas really painful p'ple 4 far places had to start goin home @ nyt nd the annoyin thing was no bus That y'day was crazy i dint wryt the exam that day.............,.well i b'live God has plan 4 evrytin but i'm currently typing @unilag convocation i'm gonna see Booboo ie PMB report some NL'ders to him grin nd tell him that Dollar is the cause of hold up HNM NL
Re: My Horrible Experience At Jamb by Topestbilly(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2016
Nawa ooo...

Jamb is a scam rit frm time.
Re: My Horrible Experience At Jamb by odimbannamdi(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2016
The fault is from the center. Most of these centers dont have good systems and network access. JAMB too, without inspecting the exam-preparedness of these centres, just allocate candidates to them.

Very bad.
I also hope it is not a grand connivance between them and JAMB to cut down on successful candidates considering the few admission spaces in Schools.
Re: My Horrible Experience At Jamb by oparaji7(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2016
Nothing wey person no go see for dis kontiri
Re: My Horrible Experience At Jamb by ENEONWO(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
Thank your stars, you did not take the exam. Let it look like JAMB is the cause because with your grammatical expressions, i can swear with my black buttocks that you were set to make a total score of 14 out of 400. Just leave Nairaland for now and go back to your book(s), if you actually have any. You have just very little in your head.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Umaru Musa Yar'adua / Code Of Conduct Tribunal Not Court Of Law, Says Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Agatu In Total Ruin - United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.