Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Hate My Job But Man Must Survive - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Hate My Job But Man Must Survive (694 Views)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hate My Job But Man Must Survive by olatunji390(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
I hate my job but man must survive

By; Olakunle Ebraym Matesun

A JOB is 'Just Over Broke'. You're pushed to the extreme constantly everyday of the month to actualise another man's dream.  Only to be made to beg for petty salary at the end of the month

You spend 90% of your days serving your boss.  Who is not sensitive to your own health and needs. Yet,  you have to stick to the job because its the only way of survival.  To cater for your have responsibilities: family,  career development,  enjoying life

NOW,  the problem here's not the pain or stress you go through doing the job.  But the goals you set for yourself while doing the job.  Do you see the job as a means to an end or the job as an end itself?  Are you using the job to train yourself to build your own empire or you think working under a company is the only way of survival in life? 

Its Ok,  all fingers are not equal.  Every man is endowed with his own unique qualities. (Strengths & weaknesses). Some are born to be an entrepreneur while some may be the best manager (employee) a company could ever have. Whichever one you are,  just make sure you're adding more value to yourself while doing job. Cuz,  your days are numbered with every jobs.  You can be terminated anytime.  What will be left of you is the investment you've made in yourself and the value you can give to the society. 

Remember,  if you do not chase your dreams,  another man will hire you to chase theirs.

#entrepreneur #DreamBig #ThinkOutOfTheBox #BeSuccesful #SetGoals #takeRisk #MakeSacrifices #invest#Don'tSave

http://olamccoms..com/2016/03/i-hate-job-but-man-must-survive.html

Cc: crazyman, 1forall

(1) (Reply)

YOUTH ENTERPRISE CONFERENCE 2016 Highlights: Share Your Experience / Oil & Gas Software Application Training ( Starting, 23rd May) / Quality Control And Quality Assurance Managers And Officers, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.