Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

What Is This Hate Between Top Bloggers Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimoko? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is This Hate Between Top Bloggers Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimoko? (1225 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / D'banj Secretly Weds Half Caste Lady In Lagos Court - Stella Dimoko reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Hate Between Top Bloggers Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimoko? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
When I hear the name Linda Ikeji, all I can picture is a slim dark beautiful lady, who is Known for her Instagram Show Offs! Some call her the African Representative of the Kardashian/Jenner clan… But I call her the power blogger! One who commands great respect in the Blogosphere. A cheerful giver and a sexy Damsel [winks]…

When I hear the Name Stella Dimoko Korkus, I picture a light skinned woman with a blackberry charger nose (like my own). Many call her Ugly but all I see is a bold journalist cum blogger with the heart of Gold. Married to her German boo, blessed with lovely Kids. The German based blogger still hits us with Juicy exclusives from her base!

Both women are well known for their humanitarian services and heart of giving as Linda does monthly giveaways of at least 100k and end of the year giveaways of at least 1.5million every year on her blog (I have benefitted from it before… LMAO). Stella also serves as a medium for giveaways and in-fact, give anonymously on her blog on a daily basis running into hundreds of thousands (if not more!). She also does free advert posting under her IHN section for business owners who are members of her BVs ( I have also benefitted from the free advert).

However, what is this bad omen between the both of them? We all know that Linda and Stella were best of friends until something dirty really happened! (Though we no known watin happen but we know for sure say na gossip scatter them). Both ladies are now sworn enemies!......

Both of them have directly/indirectly call-out each other on their respective blogs and on Social media with one accusing the other of discrediting her exclusives!

I love both ladies… Even as a guy, I can proudly say I am greatly inspired by their works… Linda’s grass to grace story is one o really learn a lot from and Stella’s benevolent heart is really inspirational… I am a great fan to both of them…

Dear LIB and SDk, please know that there are thousands of people like me out there (if not more) who are looking up to you. This thing (hate) between you two is on another Level, Biko ladies put the past behind you and let bygones be bygones… It breaks my heart that the both of you are like cat and dog! (two of una follow for my ROLE MODELs oh!...)

With all due respect mamas, I AM DISAPPOINTED in the both of you! (SMH) You guys preach love on your various blogs right? What will it take you to practice what you preach on each other? Please I beg una with God name…. Make una reconcile… EVEN IF HA ONLY TIME TO TIME SHOUT OUT UNA DAE GIVE UNASELVES IT WILL MEAN A GREAT DEAL TO US YOUR FANS!.........
Thank you!

#ILoveSDK
#ILoveLIB
#LongLiveSDK
#LongLiveLIB
#LongLiveAGB
#LongLiveNigeria
#BuyNaijaGrowtheNaira

Adene, Gift……

http://www.adenegift.com/2016/03/what-is-with-top-bloggers-linda-ikeji-and-stella-dimoko-korkus.html

Re: What Is This Hate Between Top Bloggers Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimoko? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
seriously OP.... u try
Re: What Is This Hate Between Top Bloggers Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimoko? by banty: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
undecided LAWMA need to be here
Re: What Is This Hate Between Top Bloggers Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimoko? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
like seriuosly?? SMH for u!.....
banty:
undecided LAWMA need to be here
Re: What Is This Hate Between Top Bloggers Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimoko? by tpiar: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: What Is This Hate Between Top Bloggers Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimoko? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Congrats on achieving your goal- wasting my precious time reading that thing up there. clap for yourself.
Re: What Is This Hate Between Top Bloggers Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimoko? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
lmao...

funny you

arttysticfyngaz:
Congrats on achieving your goal- wasting my precious time reading that thing up there. clap for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

''I Saw Death Coming'': Late Minister's Daughter Ojone Ocholi Says / This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Assetsz (photos) / Fun Time! Check Out These 15 Awesome Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.