Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

How Do You Explain Sex To A 5 Year Old Inquisitive Young One Around You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Explain Sex To A 5 Year Old Inquisitive Young One Around You? (921 Views)

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / Can You Explain This Picture? / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Explain Sex To A 5 Year Old Inquisitive Young One Around You? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
I'll simply tell the kid,it's another name for gender.
Re: How Do You Explain Sex To A 5 Year Old Inquisitive Young One Around You? by kilokeys(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
I'll just look at the child angry

Best explanation ever

1 Like

Re: How Do You Explain Sex To A 5 Year Old Inquisitive Young One Around You? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
you have spoilt the kids around you all gerarrahere girl
Re: How Do You Explain Sex To A 5 Year Old Inquisitive Young One Around You? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
f
Re: How Do You Explain Sex To A 5 Year Old Inquisitive Young One Around You? by thesicilian: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
The truth doesn't hurt.
Aside from the fact that your sex means whether you're a boy or girl, man or woman, sex also refers to the way a husband and wife makes babies, and should only be done by grown ups who are married

1 Like

Re: How Do You Explain Sex To A 5 Year Old Inquisitive Young One Around You? by malikombi(m): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
You're exposing the young lad to danger
Re: How Do You Explain Sex To A 5 Year Old Inquisitive Young One Around You? by thesicilian: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
malikombi:
Actually it's not educating children about sex, especially when they start to ask questions, that endangers them
Re: How Do You Explain Sex To A 5 Year Old Inquisitive Young One Around You? by sinaj(f): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
thesicilian:
The truth doesn't hurt.
Aside from the fact that your sex means whether you're a boy or girl, man or woman, sex also refers to the way a husband and wife makes babies, and should only be done by grown ups who are married
seconded

1 Like

Re: How Do You Explain Sex To A 5 Year Old Inquisitive Young One Around You? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
I have different view. You have to tell the child the truth about sex. Dont say he is too small if he inquire for it. What he needs to know tell him cos if you don't tell him, if he finds out from his peers, I tell you it will be worse. Our society has corrupted already. Tell him, why he needs to abstain from it. Tell him about std, HIV etc
When we were younger than this, girls then were told that boys must not touch them that if they touch them they will get pregnant I believe those who are growing up in the early 1990s will know what i mean but those are not more again. I think sex education should be taught in our primary schools if there is sex education little will you hear untimely pregnancy.
Re: How Do You Explain Sex To A 5 Year Old Inquisitive Young One Around You? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
malikombi:
so how else do i explain to him?
Re: How Do You Explain Sex To A 5 Year Old Inquisitive Young One Around You? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
olihilistic:
you have spoilt the kids around you all gerarrahere girl
whats this one saying?
Re: How Do You Explain Sex To A 5 Year Old Inquisitive Young One Around You? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
2kaybiel:
I have different view. You have to tell the child the truth about sex. Dont say he is too small if he inquire for it. What he needs to know tell him cos if you don't tell him, if he finds out from his peers, I tell you it will be worse. Our society has corrupted already. Tell him, why he needs to abstain from it. Tell him about std, HIV etc
When we were younger than this, girls then were told that boys must not touch them that if they touch them they will get pregnant I believe those who are growing up in the early 1990s will know what i mean but those are not more again. I think sex education should be taught in our primary schools if there is sex education little will you hear untimely pregnancy.
Seconded.

(1) (Reply)

Dating Vs Prostituting ..which Is Betterbetter / Lagos Babe In Search Of A Guy, Lists Hilarious Criteria She Wants / Who Do You Think Whos Telling The Truth ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.