Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Breaking News: Plot To Rig Rerun Elections: Governor Wike Alerts UNIPORT VC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Plot To Rig Rerun Elections: Governor Wike Alerts UNIPORT VC (1910 Views)

Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) / Rivers Assembly Admits Members Re-elected During Rerun Elections - Photos / Rerun Elections: Vote Your Conscience, Wike’s Wife Tells Rivers People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Plot To Rig Rerun Elections: Governor Wike Alerts UNIPORT VC by nkiruhomann(f): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has alerted the Vice Chancellor of the University of Port Harcourt, Professor Ndowa Lale of a list induced by the All Progressives Congress, APC, with the aim of rigging the rerun legislative elections through the imposition of politically compromised returning officers.

Speaking at the Government House, Port Harcourt on Tuesday when he received the Vice Chancellor of University of Port Harcourt, Professor Ndowa Lale and his management team, Governor Wike revealed that one Dr Otu Ekpeyong and an APC Chieftain, Dr Dawari George; the APC House of Representatives candidate for Akuku-Toru/Asari Toru Federal Constituency connived to draw up a list of returning officers from the institution with the aim of rigging the rerun polls.

Governor Wike stated that the Rivers State Government has already officially notified INEC of the fraudulent plot through a letter addressed to the INEC National Chairman.

The governor said that the people of Rivers State are vigilant, noting that that nobody will be allowed to subvert the democratic process.

He noted that the Vice Chancellor of the University of Port Harcourt may have signed the illegal APC induced list without knowing that it was masterminded by fraudulent APC chieftains.

He warned that lecturers who allow themselves to be used by the APC chieftains will face the wrath of Rivers People.

Continue to read here;http://nkiruhomann.com/2016/03/01/breaking-news-plot-to-rig-rerun-elections-governor-wike-alerts-uniport-vice-chancellor-of-fraudulent-returning-list/

Re: Breaking News: Plot To Rig Rerun Elections: Governor Wike Alerts UNIPORT VC by toibac(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
VACANCY
A Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) is looking to fill the following positions:
• HEAD, MARKETING (6-8 years Marketing experience)
(must possess a minimum of 4 years marketing experience working with an HMO/INSURANCE.)

• Marketing Executives (3-5 years Marketing Experience)
(experience working with an HMO would be an added advantage)
Interested candidates should forward their CV to humanresourcesalesmarkets@gmail.com
Re: Breaking News: Plot To Rig Rerun Elections: Governor Wike Alerts UNIPORT VC by zico530(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
I like the bravery of Gov Wike. Amaechi will curse the day he ever appointed Wike as his SA in those good days. If you agree with me that Wike is more of a politician than Amaechi click like. If the reverse is the case click share.

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Plot To Rig Rerun Elections: Governor Wike Alerts UNIPORT VC by Clerverly: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Idiotuu!!!
Re: Breaking News: Plot To Rig Rerun Elections: Governor Wike Alerts UNIPORT VC by mynd1(f): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Why is dis WIKE of a man always talk rubbish. angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Plot To Rig Rerun Elections: Governor Wike Alerts UNIPORT VC by BlackMerchant(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wike is a senior Wailer

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Plot To Rig Rerun Elections: Governor Wike Alerts UNIPORT VC by otokx(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
It will be interesting to hear the response of the Vice Chancellor.
Re: Breaking News: Plot To Rig Rerun Elections: Governor Wike Alerts UNIPORT VC by franchizy(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
At times i wonder is wike is trully a lawyer. He spokes always like an illitrate.
We all knows that what he have spoke here are lies and has no iyota of truts.
I weep for Rivers pipol for choose an illitrate as govarnor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Plot To Rig Rerun Elections: Governor Wike Alerts UNIPORT VC by Agimor(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
zico530:
I like the bravery of Gov Wike. Amaechi will curse the day he ever appointed Wike as his SA in those good days. If you agree with me that Wike is more of a politician than Amaechi click like. If the reverse is the case click share.
This moniker has been soliciting for likes since time immemorial.Abeg make una help an out.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Plot To Rig Rerun Elections: Governor Wike Alerts UNIPORT VC by otokx(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Just watched it on AIT; it was an unbelievable sight.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Plot To Rig Rerun Elections: Governor Wike Alerts UNIPORT VC by Truckpusher(m): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Clerverly:
Idiotuu!!!
Like Mmumuhari the bastard abi ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Plot To Rig Rerun Elections: Governor Wike Alerts UNIPORT VC by Truckpusher(m): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
mynd1:
At least he's better than your el junketer of a President who still think that West Germany is still in existence .

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Plot To Rig Rerun Elections: Governor Wike Alerts UNIPORT VC by virus05(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
franchizy:
At times i wonder is wike is trully a lawyer. He spokes always like an illitrate.
We all knows that what he have spoke here are lies and has no iyota of truts.
I weep for Rivers pipol for choose an illitrate as govarnor.
lol. .u are the illiterate. .wetin be all this ones wey u come write undecided
Re: Breaking News: Plot To Rig Rerun Elections: Governor Wike Alerts UNIPORT VC by bigmarshal: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
governor wike sometimes surprise me,we are all aware of the way he force himself on rivers people in which he never believed that the judgement will favour him bt an evil man will never play with a man holding sword in his hand bt my believed is that the judgement day hv come for the governor crying b/4 the day is not the solution bt with this reruns the whole world we understand that the governor is occupying that seat by force.
Re: Breaking News: Plot To Rig Rerun Elections: Governor Wike Alerts UNIPORT VC by LudaChriz(m): 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
The slayer of Ameachi & Bubu joined together.... We are with u

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Plot To Rig Rerun Elections: Governor Wike Alerts UNIPORT VC by LudaChriz(m): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
mynd1:

Stop beeg an autopilot Zombie

(1) (Reply)

Why This Fuel Scarcity? And A Few Others. / Does Such Thing As 'Fuel Scarcity' Exists In The North? / God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.