Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Is Nigeria Afraid? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Afraid? (325 Views)

Obasanjo Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption, Sits On Stolen Wealth - Fayose / Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution / CCT Trial: Saraki Tactically Delaying Trial Because He’s Afraid – Tribunal Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Afraid? by KingSango(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
I often wonder how come the Giant of Africa takes so much from the West. I'm not speaking of Baba Sango, Oba Sango or the Elders, I'm speaking of the colonial mindset of Nigeria. Are you afraid, terrified, petrified of the West?

http://racismisamericanasapplepie..com/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Code Of Conduct Tribunal Moves Bukola Saraki’s Trial To March 11th / Illegibility Of Document Stalls Dokpesi’s Trial / The U-turn On The #5,000 Stipend Payment: A Nigerian Youth Writes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.