Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party (37367 Views)

2019: North Central Leaders Float New Party - Newtelegraphonline / PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by dridowu: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
A new political platform believed to be packaged by fronts of aggrieved bigwigs of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has come into being.

At the National Executive Council/National retreat held by the promoters of the yet-to- be registered party, the Peoples Mega Party (PMP), the National Coordinator, Chief Perry Opara, told the delegates that the mission of the new political platform is to provide a very focused and patriotic body deviod of negative traits of impunity and confusion.

“The major people who are in the party are former members of the PDP who disenchanted by the high level of corruption, high level of impunity and high-handedness in the PDP. They have decided to form something very new and they are of the opinion that they should hand over the party to younger elements who are less corrupt and who can be able to fight for the interest of the people.”

Opara who is a close associate of the estranged PDP chieftain and former Presidential aide, Alhaji Ali Ahmed Gulak said that apart from the bigwigs from PDP, there are others from even the ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) desirous of pitching their tent with the new party.

However, Opara declined to mention names of those PDP and APC members floating the party, saying no one among them has given permission to make it open.

But that does not mean that it is only people from the PDP, there are also people from the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) chapters in many states. There are people from the Labour Party and there are some disenchanted people from the ruling party.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/01/aggrieved-pdp-men-floats-peoples-mega-party/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by feedthenation(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Another 'chopping' venture has been launched...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
#DeadOnArrival!!!!

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by mperoakeem(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
APC o, PDP oo, PMP oo..... All of u na thief

Cycles of criminals

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by erunz(m): 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by bammy00(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
we dont need another party abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Dmillionaire: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
pmp people milking people grin

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by koligs: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
hehhehhe... Sounds like a lotto party

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by bbkingZ: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
cheesy

these politicians are jokers...

4 Likes

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Alexikarri: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
IPod oya join the trend

4 Likes

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Siga: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
... Dem for add "i" to make it complete now... P.I.M.P ...

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by MisterGrace: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by TeamSimple(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nothing mega..

3 Likes

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by blackpanda: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Stories that touch. Nothing good can come from this madness! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dmillionaire:
pmp people milking people grin

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by searay2(m): 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
Where is the dislike button?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Tpave(m): 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
These politicians sef

1 Like

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by VocalWalls: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
No be only People Mega Party, Na Project Management Practice

Them sef want come chop cake...

18 Likes

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Mariecakes(f): 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Sultanchidi(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
New party same ideology of stealing and loothing. Deadly combination of criminals from both APC and PDP. Abeg make dem go sit down joor

4 Likes

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Misterdhee1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Project Management Professional Certification or what? Aggrieved members indeed..
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by brainpulse: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Politics a real business in Nigeria
BUHARI vs HIS HATERS

Engr Ekenzuwa Philip wrote:

I am neither surprised nor worried by " their" hatred for Buhari... rats and a cat can never live in the same place. Too many things divide and draw heavy distinctions between PMB and his haters: He loves Nigeria , they hate it. He thinks of Nigerians, they think of themselves and family. He is honest, they are dishonest. He has character, they lack it. He pursues the Hereafter they struggle to have the world in their armpits. He is patriotic, they are greedy and selfish. He serves, they derail and enslave. He is devoid of moral stains, they are immorality personified. His past is clean and shinny, their past hunts them. They are thieves, he catches thieves. They have stolen, he wants to get back the loots. They are insects and pests, he is a powerful and effective insecticide. Fear fears him, they are afraid. They are running, Buhari is in hot pursuit. They call for division, he works on unity. They say Boko Haram, he calls Nigeria. They want Biafra, he chooses Nigeria. They shout Niger Delta, he advocates Nigeria. They shared money for arms, he is retrieving the money and buying the arms. They sponsored insurgency, he is defeating insurgency. They are like gel, he is the fire melting them. They make the noise , Buhari does the work. They are destroyers, he is a constructor. They are wailing and weeping and crying, the man is smiling, shaking, organising and hugging poor folks. How can they love him? The more they hate him, the more we love him. The more they fear, the more we feel secured. I can not choose a rusted iron and leave gold. Buhari has chosen Nigeria and I have chosen him. ( pls pass on until it gets to every patriotic Nigerian)

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by DoTheNeedful: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol @ People's Mega Party grin
From the name sef, you go know say na Igbo people dey the forefront for this party. Igbo people like big sounding qualifications or adjectives. Things like Mega party, Ultra modern,Largest etc. grin grin.

N.B. This is not meant to be a tribal slur. Much said out of admiration grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by Beehshorp(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
I don't care about the political parties name all I need is a strong opposition to the dullard's reign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by lincolnj88: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
I will go into it ... only if they have d ideology of regionalism and full resource control ... anything other than this is just another apc aggrieved people congress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by UltimatedeBest(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Name d big wigs
Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by ayusco85(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
After reading what Thisday Newspaper reported on plans by some members of the PDP and APC to form another political party, i was shocked and perplexed, not for the fact that these shameless politicians want to regroup and pull a fast one on us just like APC did to us all, but for the fact that we the Nigerian youths, whom we have been giving the title of ''Leaders of Tomorrow'' will just sit and look at these greedy politicians mortgage our future for their selfish gains.

You and I know that an average nigerian politician has nothing to offer, just plain Lies and more lies..

it is on this premise that i suggest we the Nigerian Youths should rise up, through whatever means possible and say ''No'' to recycled old politicians who have nothing to offer aside lies and wanton corruption of our common wealth, and lets form a political party, against 2019.

lets take our destiny into our hands....... this said political party will be strictly for youths of 40 yrs and bellow. lets give these old politicians a run for their money come 2019..

enough of one chance goverment and politicians, its time we take the bull by the horn, its time we take the fight to them (albeit these old politicians). its time for a political rebirth...

Nigerian youths lets arise and take our destiny into our hands.......

2019 we should have a youth as president and the Legislature should be entirely made up of youths. lets send these old, greedy politicians packing............

ps: pls pardon my incoherrent writing, am not a writer. i just feel i shld share my thoughts. hope am on point.

#Shalom

21 Likes

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by 5starmilitant: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kikikikikikikikiki. grin grin grin
As far as am concern, this party is dead on arrival.

Someone close should tell that opara guy to either stick to PDP or APGA

#I-stand-with-umbrella.

3 Likes

Re: Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party by mayorkyzo: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
I pity the peeps that would take them serious..bunch of old recycled politicians...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan / INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results / Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.