Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times (66674 Views)

Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos / Abducted Girl Speaks Out- I Want To Remain In Kano. Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by OBAGADAFFI: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
babadee1:

At this point it's very obvious that it wasn't kidnapping. They both decided to elope together. The girl is as much at fault as the alleged abductor.

You forgot shebis still a minority .
Any responsible guy should firstly seek parents consent before marrying their daughter.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by kherlly(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
they might have threaten the lil girl life oooooo

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by opineflu(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
fiizznation:
Hypocrisy in this country stinks to high heavens. You see people insulting Islam over what is a norm in the suppose "holy south" were a girl leaves her parents home to be with her man friend even when she is 14yrs. The funny thing about the people insulting Islam is that they are dirty people doing all sorts of dirty and abominable things.

How can a sane man "abduct" a supposed sane girl from beyelsa to kano without her full consent? Does it even make any sense? So yunusa forced the girl into a cab all the way from bayelsa to kano without facing any resistance from her or without anybody noticing? This is the very vital question the "holy ones" need to ask themselves
wtf u mean by d "holy ones" ASSHOLE

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Forwetinnah: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
LRNZH:
You can hear speaking Hausa fluently, asking why Yunusa will not come with her.

This saga is unfolding. The range of outcomes is from kidnap to teenage elopement.

Elopement really? She's being arrested by the police and you expect her not to drag the one who abducted her in the first place along with her? Really now?! Why should Yunusa stay back?? Why?! Yes!! He should be there to face the music with her...it wasn't even enough that he took her without her parents consent, he also went as far as marrying her!! Your lies won't fly this time around. This rubbish has gone on for too long..but thank goodness this case has opened pandorax box, more people like Ese's folks will come out

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by BeClever: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dhenz:

Where in the north are you? You call me not if na real life I will flog the hell out of you.

What do you mean.. ..

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Bryan37: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
fiizznation:
Hypocrisy in this country stinks to high heavens. You see people insulting Islam over what is a norm in the suppose "holy south" were a girl leaves her parents home to be with her man friend even when she is 14yrs. The funny thing about the people insulting Islam is that they are dirty people doing all sorts of dirty and abominable things.

How can a sane man "abduct" a supposed sane girl from beyelsa to kano without her full consent? Does it even make any sense? So yunusa forced the girl into a cab all the way from bayelsa to kano without facing any resistance from her or without anybody noticing? This is the very vital question the "holy ones" need to ask themselves

Do u remember when u were 14yrs

She is not even qualified to make decision wether to marry or not, cos she has no idea what she is getting into, who knows, d boy must have told her that he lives in emir palace, getting to Kano he must concocted another story nd d little girl kept on believing. Tell that 2 an adult.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Dinobi77: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
This is certainly a case of hipnosis( brain washing) which is common in that region. A similar thing happened to a young boy that was kidnapped by a religious scholar in Kaduna n converted him to a muslim. It took the grace of God for the boy to be rescued after denying his father. This Esse will regain herself with time. But it bits my imagination how this guy absconded with her, n his people welcomed him n even married them without asking question. These pple re really something else.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by smartdude1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
fiizznation:

If a 6yr old wants to drink acid, will you leave her to go ahead because it's her choice? This is why developed countries have laws protecting minors, because take it or leave it a grown ass man can easily manipulate a minor and turn her to his puppet. Well, my point is a 14 year old should NEVER be allowed to get married even when she wants it because there is no way in hell she understands what she is doing.

8 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by womano: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
Even if Ese willing followed yinusa to kano, at least, yinusa's parents would have on their own contacted Ese's parents in other to find a soln. But instead decided to keep the girl with the aim of indoctrinating her and even went ahead to give her a new name. To me that is criminal. Can a child suddenly dislike her family and suddenly love another?

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by naijaking1: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
Another disgusting PR effort at justify the kidnap of this child. A minor is a minor, maybe some people don't understand the meaning of that word.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Topestbilly(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
mynd1:
Yunus should return dis girl to her parents n apologise to them. At least all dis hypocrite christians will let us hear word. angry

Take is easy mynd1
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by LadyExcellency: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Obiagelli:
Shame on everyone that have tried to score cheap tribal and religious points with this saga of 2 kids with poor home training.

Your hypocrisy is legendary.

What a comment from a biased sycophant.

Any weapon used in putting an end to this dastardly act is commendable.

This campaign did well to expose the helplessness of Nigerian Police when a section of the country is involved.

Looking forward for a campaign to clampdown on "armed" Fulani herdsmen who prefer the companionship of their herds to that of their countrymen and their dignity through labour (farmers).

9 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by freecocoa(f): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
wirinet:

Yes the two teenagers are very stupid and says a lot about their homes (both homes), but perish the idea of being brainwashed. Teenage lovers are known to do stupid and crazy things due to their fantasy ideas about love. They can even commit suicide. The famous Romeo and Juliet story was simply two teenagers in love and you know how it tragically ended.
I know of course but surely, you must see why this one is touchy.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Shehucom(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
fiizznation:

You just hammered it. People on naira land are just annoyingly judgemental and biased
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Forwetinnah: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
LRNZH:

Jazz that can teach language. I for need am to learn French... All those French omos... grin

I speak hausa too..what gives? Does speaking the language mean that I like any man from the North OR that I'm ready to dump my life to chase after a low-lifer? What if she and her family had lived up North for some years before now? What's your point exactly?

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by figur: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
That was how one Aboki who sells yam close to my mums shop had the guts to walk up to my mum and told her he likes my sister who is 12 years old and he wants to marry her. My mum was soo shocked, she had to ask him again to be sure she heard him right, and the mallam repeated it, "yes ... The one wey I dey see dey enter motor to dey go school for morning everyday... I wan marry ya dota". My mom sparked that day ehn, she was soo filled with rage. This is someone we spend close to 200k for school fees per term. Imagine he went ahead with his intention and maybe abducted her. My mum did not only report to his fellow mallams to warn him to stay clear of my sister, she went to police station to make a case just to be on the safe side.

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by highskies(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
This doesn't happen to be like brainwash. However so, I believe she should be returned to her people.

This issue has been seriously twisted and used as basis to tag Islam as barbaric and also taint the image of the Emir of Kano HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

I am a muslim and a revert for that matter. Islam is a religion of peace but due to our peculiarity here in Africa and Nigeria most especially, we judge on "bookcover" approach.

I guaranty that 60-90% of people that have made all sorts of negative comments on this issue have NO CLUE about what the Holy Quran or Hadith says about marriage. We need to live above pettiness and religious bias.

I'm of the STRONG BELIEF that the young lady should be returned to Bayelsa regardless of her feelings. Its left to her parents to try and connect with their daughter emotionally with a view of understanding her mindset.

I hope the parents would also deem it fit to explain to the world where their daughter learnt Hausa or whether they feel it was as a result of hypnotism. If so that would be one hell of a hypnotism #onlyinNigeria

Please feel free to air your opinions bit please objectively.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by obayaya(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
LRNZH:
You can hear speaking Hausa fluently, asking why Yunusa will not come with her.

This saga is unfolding. The range of outcomes is from kidnap to teenage elopement.

How and when did a girl born and bred in bayelsa learn to speak "fluent hausa" in 6 months?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by SSSadiq(f): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
I have always said that people who have very limited knowledge of a concept will always be the ones making noise. You know nothing about Islam yet you just sit and attribute any misfortune or accident to Islam. No reasonable Muslim will justify the case of Ese and Yunusa. In Islam, a woman is accorded certain protections as to guardianship, marriage, socialization and what have you. Ese's age has been a subject of controversy, suffice it to say she's a minor; she can't consent on her own to marriage. All I see in this are two individuals in love with each other without knowing the consequences of their acts. It has nothing to do with Islam. Yes, Islam allows a girl, who has attained puberty, to choose to marry if she desires. Puberty is not a question of age in Islam. If you are not happy about this, you just do what ur own religion permits. No body actually gives a damn. Get married anything you want; dude its your life, leave those who think differently.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Forwetinnah: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Your hypocrisy is legendary.

What a comment from a biased sycophant.

Any weapon used in putting an end to this dastardly act is commendable.

This campaign did well to expose the helplessness of Nigerian Police when a section of the country is involved.

Looking forward for a campaign to clampdown on "armed" Fulani herdsmen who prefer the companionship of their herds to that of their countrymen and their dignity through labour (farmers).

The same thing working on Ese has been working on them..just leave them AREA( Aisha Rice Eating Association ) members make dem dey go chop free Rice grin . The minute you collect from these people..the jazz has been activated. Simples!! They're all hooked

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
If Yunusa must be punished, the law must also punish Yerima.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by OBAGADAFFI: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Shehucom:

You just hammered it. People on naira land are just annoyingly judgemental and biased

Biased that an underage girl disappeared from her parents and got married to some animals without parents consent.

If the so called Sharia council is serious they should have invited the parents immediately they know about the marriage.
But they covered it up and hide the girl even from the police.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

8 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by homesteady(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Woww!
From what I can see, she doesn't want to leave and she likes the guy - so it might be a case of elopement, but I won't rule out hypnotism!

But it is still all shades of wrong for him to run away with a girl of about 13 years without her parent permission!
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by BeClever: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
LRNZH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPh3ecmkf7Q

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/199350-exclusive-video-abducted-bayelsa-girl-ese-oruru-kano.html

If they like they can try anything in this world, but Christians opinion will never shake about Islam.

Ask any Nigeria Army Soldier involved in the fight against Boko Haram..

When you catch one of the e_diots, you don't quickly or immediately start interrogating him, if you are interested in getting any info off him, you have to lock him up for about 4days..if not nothing you said before that moves his faith..

Why is that?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by ogbanje1(f): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
The jazz too strong abeg.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by sarutobie(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wait lemme get something straight here,we see adult males and females blow themselves up for a demonic cause and then doubt that a minor,a 14 years old girl can't be equally brainwashed?? Seriously?? Are we even having this argument? Kai..at this point I do not feel anger for Nigeria anymore..just pity.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by highskies(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
hammerT:
It is all part of the act, they have absolutely corrupted the child brain with worldly promises.

Dont follow them, we will buy u a plane, that kind of thing.

Bottom-line, she belongs in her parents house and if anybody want to marry her, they must go to her fathers house to seek consent.

Kidnap is very disrespectful to her, parent and community.

This doesn't happen to be like brainwash. However so, I believe she should be returned to her people.This issue has been seriously twisted and used as basis to tag Islam as barbaric and also taint the image of the Emir of Kano HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.I am a muslim and a revert for that matter. Islam is a religion of peace but due to our peculiarity here in Africa and Nigeria most especially, we judge on"bookcover" approach.I guaranty that 60-90% of people that have made all sorts of negative comments on this issue have NO CLUE about what the Holy Quran or Hadith says about marriage. We need to live above pettiness and religious bias.I'm of the STRONG BELIEF that the young lady should be returned to Bayelsaregardless of her feelings. Its left to her parents to try and connect with their daughter emotionally with a view of understanding her mindset.I hope the parents would also deem it fit to explain to the world where their daughter learnt Hausa or whether they feel it was as a result of hypnotism. If so that would be one hell of a hypnotism #onlyinNigeriaPlease feel free to air your opinions bit please objectively.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Remii(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Biased the an underage age disappeared from her parents and got married to some animals without parents consent.

If the so called Sharia council is serious they should have invited the parents immediately they know about the marriage.

But they covered it up and hide the girl even from the police.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

don't get it hooked on religion, there are many underage girls going through the dastardly acts, it has nothing to do with religions, people are just bad. go to badiya, apapa ajegunle, etc and see kid mothers.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by babadee1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

You forgot shebis still a minority .
Any responsible guy should firstly seek parents consent before marrying their daughter.

Yes she's still a minor but in a report I saw she claimed to be 17 years and the guy involved is supposedly 18 years meaning legally there is no statutory rape involved. Also she agreed to go with him meaning no kidnapping involved too so the guy is free. The issue is not what a responsible guy should do, the issue is what the law of Nigeria allows.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by drss(m): 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
BeClever:

Why do you go to church with Military protection of if you said you are enjoying yourself..

Don't talk boy, I too dey for North and it's terrible the kind life there.. POO!
no mind am. na look i just dey look am.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by alexlee50: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
fiizznation:

hypnotism is what yunisah used on her.she is not yet in her senses but still under a trance

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
edwife:
I beg help me here, when did bayelsa people started speaking hausa and have a very thick hausa english accent? shocked shocked

Why are you do foolish ??
I've never been to the northern part of Nigeria but i speak fluent hausa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband / Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.