Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man (66715 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / 17 Differences Between Dating A Girl & A Woman / Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 02, 2016
emymeeky:

Hahahaha . kai. Timberland wey don break for middle.
But u know its true? Abi u never see?
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by pabjo: 7:13am On Mar 02, 2016
all na love and leaner of caring.
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by ibnzubair(m): 7:14am On Mar 02, 2016
Philpham:

Because most boys never grow to become men even at the age of 50. Men do not develope fast they have very childish mentality and that is why husband material is very scarse especially with black men.

Actually, I don't like it when Africans use themselves as case study it plainly inferiority complex.

But, metamorphosis is relative, fast or slow the process occurs
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 02, 2016
Nice one OP, very well written. smiley
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by nortcentrallord(m): 7:21am On Mar 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
A 1000likes for this thread.

A "boy"will call you a golddigger even when it apparent that he have none

A "man"will make more gold available for diggingcheesycheesycheesycheesy

na joke osad

A boy grew up to be a man, so a real lady 'll fine tune and grow his boy to be a man rather than going for a finished product or a flying man because nobody boards a flying plan and boarding a plane always starts from the tarmac but a myopic minded "instagram" girl will run after "men" he never made.

1 Like

Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by nortcentrallord(m): 7:22am On Mar 02, 2016
G0ldcircle:
A boy will want to you to look extravagant so they can show u off to their stupid friends. A boy keeps thinking that swag is by looking and dressing like Tyga and doing epileptic show offs. Some go even wear carton timberland wen don break for middle dey misbehave.

Anyhow sha, na boy go still later turn man. That's if he grows to be.

A boy grew up to be a man, so a real lady 'll fine tune and grow his boy to be a man rather than going for a finished product or a flying man because nobody boards a flying plan and boarding a plane always starts from the tarmac but a myopic minded "instagram" girl will run after "men" he never made.
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by permanentgrace(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2016
sexynabila:
I want a man

Damn it! I can make you/those boobs of yours appear in world record if you give me chance to press them.
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Rajjah(f): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2016
Lacomus:

Where's the difference between a girl and a woman
grin
Lacomus:

Where's the difference between a girl and a woman
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 02, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Its only if the boy let's u to and sees reasons to wana be a man after all his boyish balling. Otherwise ehn!
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by pmxpo(m): 7:28am On Mar 02, 2016
What about the difference btw dating a girl n a woman? smh!
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by shotgun22(m): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2016
its not easy to be a man..
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Omeny: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2016
I have my reservations with this post!

If Men where all these how come some married women are complaining?

How come there are grudges here and there?

Are men now made with clay according to the girl or woman specifications free from all short-comings?

I have my reservations as I said!

2 Likes

Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by tickles2luv2016(m): 7:31am On Mar 02, 2016
Well at a point in time men were boys and no man would vouch that he wasn't guilty of that behaviour as a young boy
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by suruwilliams(m): 7:36am On Mar 02, 2016
dollyjoy:

na joke osad

you sure look like you have a shovel and digger grin tongue grin grin grin
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 02, 2016
Ask if is not boys that grow into men. Abeg leave thrash for lawma.
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Rockstar07: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2016
G0ldcircle:

Judging me by my NL moniker? Lol, u can't know me be that.

Nice Lips Nice Mouth Actions wink
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2016
sexynabila:
I want a man
Go look bush, u will find many there.
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Barigaboy(m): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2016
A man was a boy before he became a man. Someone was enduring with a man when he was a boy. Don't expect to date a man who was never a boy. What dis means is that u need to bear with a boy so that he can appreciate u when he becomes a man cos experience makes a boy to become a man. If u want a man n not a boy then u need someone with 10yrs experience in marriage experience n marriage experience(married men)
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2016
Rajjah:
grin
yu decided to quote me for no reason, deear riz God ooo !
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by thirdeye(m): 7:45am On Mar 02, 2016
You didn't add that a man already has a wife at home. And a boy is still single.
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by muller101(m): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2016
dollyjoy:

na joke osad

gold digger. Come and dig here. I've got more than enough for you to dig
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by tottinova: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
A boy tells you he loves you. A man tells you he loves you and backs it up with his actions.

A boy makes you feel like you’re not good enough. A man makes you want to be a better person because you have so much genuine respect for him.

A boy is possessive. A man is protective.

A boy makes you feel like you need to downplay your accomplishments so as not to embarrass him.
A man is not threatened by your success, but proud of it, and inspired by it.

A boy is concerned with his own pleasure. A man cannot enjoy himself unless he knows you are too.

A boy underestimates you. A man is not afraid to challenge you, because he knows what you’re capable of.

A boy will be interested in your life for as long as he can get something out of it. A man will be interested in your life because he cares about you and wants to understand you more deeply as a person.

A boy is threatened by the idea of feminism, convinced that being feminist classifies you as angry, aggressive, and man-hating. A man understands that feminism is simply the belief that men and women are equal.

A boy thinks he must provide for you. A man knows that a relationship means the two of you are providing equally for each other.

A boy bottles everything up, and lashes out because of anger or other pent-up emotions. A man admits when he needs you and when he needs to talk, even if it makes him uncomfortable.

A boy is always thinking of whether or not he could do better. A man knows when he has something good right in front of him and never takes it for granted.

A boy makes excuses. A man admits when he’s screwed up, and always does everything he can to fix it.

A boy is either needy or impossible to get hold of. A man always makes time for you, while also making sure he has a life outside your relationship.

A boy is only interested in beauty. A man appreciates your physical beauty, but is most attracted to your personality.

A boy thinks he already knows everything. A man walks around with the mindset that there is always something new to learn from everyone he encounters.

A boy focuses on what he wants now, now, now. A man lives in the now but is always planning for the future.

A boy will spend time with the friends of yours – if he likes them. A man will spend time with your friends regardless of his feelings towards them, because if they’re important to you, they’re important to him.

A boy makes rash decisions based on his immediate desires. A man understands the concept of being rational and having priorities.

A boy needs you because of his fragile self-esteem. A man needs you because he believes his life is better with you in it.

A boy is concerned with how you look to his friends. A man does not care about what other people think, as long as you’re happy together.

A boy is ready to do anything to get want he wants. A man is ready to love without hesitation.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/see-difference-between-dating-boy-and.html

The MAN in this your post was once a BOY.
Let's say BOYS learn from their mistakes and become MEN
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by LordDecency(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Yhu makinq Sense Bro..... 99likes for Yhu....

Who fit Board Flyinq Jet... Na Step by Step joor....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by bisiswag(f): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2016
So someone that has a mix of all these qualities you listed is called what? A boyman Abi? All d thrash you all come to write here amazes me. Why not concentrate on getting a good education and developing yourself? N see everything else fall in place. Dz young generation baffles me.
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by ogaontop(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2016
digitite:
Well some girls can't stand real men. Cause them ladies can be fake.
digitite:
digitite:

Absolutely Right!
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by sisisioge: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2016
Baby let's go there cool
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Getikebusy(m): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2016
just thinking .... the man earns good salary but the boy is on FORBES list.... I wonder who she chooses?
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by chyk0(m): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2016
I cant be a man ooo lipsrsealed
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
A boy tells you he loves you. A man tells you he loves you and backs it up with his actions.

A boy makes you feel like you’re not good enough. A man makes you want to be a better person because you have so much genuine respect for him.

A boy is possessive. A man is protective.

A boy makes you feel like you need to downplay your accomplishments so as not to embarrass him.
A man is not threatened by your success, but proud of it, and inspired by it.

A boy is concerned with his own pleasure. A man cannot enjoy himself unless he knows you are too.

A boy underestimates you. A man is not afraid to challenge you, because he knows what you’re capable of.

A boy will be interested in your life for as long as he can get something out of it. A man will be interested in your life because he cares about you and wants to understand you more deeply as a person.

A boy is threatened by the idea of feminism, convinced that being feminist classifies you as angry, aggressive, and man-hating. A man understands that feminism is simply the belief that men and women are equal.

A boy thinks he must provide for you. A man knows that a relationship means the two of you are providing equally for each other.

A boy bottles everything up, and lashes out because of anger or other pent-up emotions. A man admits when he needs you and when he needs to talk, even if it makes him uncomfortable.

A boy is always thinking of whether or not he could do better. A man knows when he has something good right in front of him and never takes it for granted.

A boy makes excuses. A man admits when he’s screwed up, and always does everything he can to fix it.

A boy is either needy or impossible to get hold of. A man always makes time for you, while also making sure he has a life outside your relationship.

A boy is only interested in beauty. A man appreciates your physical beauty, but is most attracted to your personality.

A boy thinks he already knows everything. A man walks around with the mindset that there is always something new to learn from everyone he encounters.

A boy focuses on what he wants now, now, now. A man lives in the now but is always planning for the future.

A boy will spend time with the friends of yours – if he likes them. A man will spend time with your friends regardless of his feelings towards them, because if they’re important to you, they’re important to him.

A boy makes rash decisions based on his immediate desires. A man understands the concept of being rational and having priorities.

A boy needs you because of his fragile self-esteem. A man needs you because he believes his life is better with you in it.

A boy is concerned with how you look to his friends. A man does not care about what other people think, as long as you’re happy together.

A boy is ready to do anything to get want he wants. A man is ready to love without hesitation.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/see-difference-between-dating-boy-and.html
fantasy
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by OutOnBail(m): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2016
undecidedMen in suits really look successful until you find out they work for men in T-shirts and Jeans
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Leriebloom(f): 8:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Nice writeup Op, you couldnt be more correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare / Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.