Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present (43401 Views)

Kiss Daniel Gift Chidinma Flyboy Necklace As They Love Up In Bedroom / Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) / "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Lexusgs430: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
When thieves attack them and start looking for the push present, they would start wailing!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Chinatownm(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
calliope:
That awkward moment u miraculously make front page
And forgets what to type
Bia lalasticlala give me hint grin

Hahahahaha. First start with Obi is a boy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Krismart(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Few years later we go hear divorce rumours. No be d Tonto wey I know well?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
190:
Whos she??

Over here in my world i dont know her

Hell knows!

At this end,
She probably hands-out fellatios to the news reporter.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by adimoh99(m): 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
SUPOL:
Dat 30days "prayer" dey work oo

Bro... Not that PUSH this one is a birthing push.... when a woman push for a child to be born.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by repogirl(f): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2016
Some group will soon come and say that its fake. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by johntaiwo123(m): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Smellymouth: 12:07am On Mar 02, 2016
Lovely
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by kachnov(m): 12:10am On Mar 02, 2016
So much ice...is she tryna freeze?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by assana: 12:18am On Mar 02, 2016
Mehn! I Concor@Tonto Olakunle Mrx ,its only a real man that knows how to appre8 and nourish his wife that will buy is wify gift after delivery.its just to show that he appre8 all her patience,pains,anxiety etc during the pregnancy period and the delivery process that all.God blx all men who nourish der wives. Couz e no easy.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Eniqurl(f): 12:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Nice hm
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Mattew690(m): 12:37am On Mar 02, 2016
Nigeria Madness

########
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2016
Dindondin:
Pk.
How does diz make Bisoye to love me more

Kidnap her carry go ijebu convert am to cele worshipper

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by jamela(f): 1:29am On Mar 02, 2016
Awww nicee. Good for them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by DedeNkem: 2:06am On Mar 02, 2016
What if she had a baby girl, would he also do this?
Nigerians and their primitive mentality of prefering only boys is sickening.
Girls are bread winners nowadays. Most of them help their families more than their brothers.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by oshaosha2014(m): 2:14am On Mar 02, 2016
You could as well blame men for the fact that you were created a woman; to be pregnant for nine month, give birth in pains afterwards. This is how u push men who don't have to commit atrocities to be able to buy gift because the wife did what she was created to do - give birth. So real men are the ones that buy gift after push. This celebrity marriage we are not sure is going to last is what many of you ladies use as yardstick for your own lives. Wake up and face the reality. Your job is to push whether I buy gift or not.

assana:
Mehn! I Concor@Tonto Olakunle Mrx ,its only a real man that knows how to appre8 and nourish his wife that will buy is wify gift after delivery.its just to show that he appre8 all her patience,pains,anxiety etc during the pregnancy period and the delivery process that all.God blx all men who nourish der wives. Couz e no easy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 02, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by sweetgala(m): 2:51am On Mar 02, 2016
When your father is OBJ , money is not a problem
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Aymine: 2:52am On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by isnovic(m): 2:54am On Mar 02, 2016
busomma:
This is beginning to be ridiculously ridiculous the rate we are being bombarded with the miserable lives of the so called celebrities & their petty ways of life. It's either childish attitude of Davido putting on $120k wrist watch on his daughter or what Chigbo wore to church. Of what benefit is it to ordinary person that Tonto received push gift from her husband when other women have done same billions of times? If there's nothing informative to write, then let ur pen be instead of feeding us this type of complete rubbish.

This is just apt.
What did the husband buy God then that granted the push....

What did Tonto buy God that also permitted to term the baby...

What stupid world do we live in...that nitwit define the lives of countless intellectuals.

What "push present" has the world given to the guy with 5.0 CGPA

I haven't seen companies of Nigerian and international repute present "Push Present" jobs to him already.

This is all so troubling.

My God how the world has become so vain.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by somex2016: 3:26am On Mar 02, 2016
Wetin kum concern me for their mata....
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Jfast: 3:54am On Mar 02, 2016
Buy one get one free
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by mamajaz(f): 4:22am On Mar 02, 2016
190:
Whos she??
Over here in my world i dont know her
Your world must be very dry then...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by makazona(m): 4:37am On Mar 02, 2016
I assure us that there are better topics that should grace the FrontPage but d mods decided to b feeding us more pix n celebrity sh*t.

Very bad to say d least
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 02, 2016
floragregs:
yea it happens! I got a car. To enter labour room come out no be beans. And to add to it e come be say na BOY! Africa man wey know watsup must give him wife push present.
did your father done same to your mum since 32yrs
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Kirinwa: 5:45am On Mar 02, 2016
Who dem help?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by grandstar(m): 5:47am On Mar 02, 2016
arena2007:
Tonto Dikeh's husband got her a diamond necklace and a chopard diamond watch as a push present for giving birth to a son.

She captioned it: Thanks to my OLOWO ORI MI(MRX),Love you so much..
And my Beautiful Aunty Nike(Aka woman with a golden heart) @niketojo for helping with the pick out of my PushPresent.

How cool! Lucky wife.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCbEC9Or4WB/?taken-by=tontolet

hello its posh not push
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by luciouscookie: 5:49am On Mar 02, 2016
nacosprof:
did your father done same to your mum since 32yrs
Nawaoooo bros easy na grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Kirinwa: 5:51am On Mar 02, 2016
assana:

Real men indeed. If she like nah make she no push. She for carry the baby reach 12 months.

*shits on thread ans catwalks out
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by dmexy33: 5:55am On Mar 02, 2016
steph2sweet:
We don hear, celebrities and publicity jst b like bread and butter.

una transformer de work?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Govtjobs: 5:55am On Mar 02, 2016
Nice Information in the post

http://egovtjobs.in/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo As A Young Journalist In 1994 (Throwback Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story / Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.