Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

If I Were To Be A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If I Were To Be A Christian (998 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / If I Were An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were To Be A Christian by Abuzola(m): 1:23am On Jul 15, 2009
If i were a christian, i would be a jehoval witness follower, i will learn how to dance makosa, d'banj, Djzeez, banky w, and many other artist song so i can transform it to a poem, imagine me dancing with babe after church service since they come to church in nude attire, so i get attracted, i will fornicate alot and have many gf. Blood of jesus will be my frequent words when something spontaneous occur. Will i convert or revert to muslim after realizing threads from the religion section that jesus wasn't a god and the bible wasn't authentic ? Hmmm, or will i also be like david, noetic, osisi who realise the truth but selfish interest and worldly gain won't allow it ?. God i thank you o
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by noetic2: 1:33am On Jul 15, 2009
Abuzola:

If i were a christian, i would be a jehoval witness follower, i will learn how to dance makosa, d'banj, Djzeez, banky w, and many other artist song so i can transform it to a poem, imagine me dancing with babe after church service since they come to church in nude attire, so i get attracted, i will fornicate alot and have many gf. Blood of jesus will be my frequent words when something spontaneous occur. Will i convert or revert to muslim after realizing threads from the religion section that jesus wasn't a god and the bible wasn't authentic ? Hmmm, or will i also be like david, noetic, osisi who realise the truth but selfish interest and worldly gain won't allow it ?. God i thank you o

grin grin grin what a self-servicer.

whats the truth? whats the association between allah and Jehovah God? why is the moon largely associated with allah?
why did allah not prevent mohammed from shagging a 9 year old? why did allah ask mohammed to kill all non-muslims since he claims to be their God?
who has allah ever forgiven? who did mohammed ever forgive? why is islam associated with so much violence? why is allah so defenceless and subsequently relies on u to fight for him? what has allah got against women and children?

who was the allah that mohammed's father served? what happened to the wives and daughters of allah? why did allah allow mohammed to marry 11 wives and not 4? why does allah allow under-age and temporary marriages? where is allah's original bible?

why did allah decree hell for all muslims? why did he promise heaven to only terrorists like u? why did he promise terrorists 72 virgins? what would allah give to female terrorists?
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 15, 2009
Abuzola:

you mean like fighting innocent pple, robbing pilgrims, pillaging villages for spoil, slaves and women?
You mean mohammad's sexual strength for 30 women, taking his son's wife?

Sorry i'm not interested in such gain.
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by toneyb: 4:20am On Jul 15, 2009
davidylan:

you mean like fighting innocent pple, robbing pilgrims, pillaging villages for spoil, slaves and women?

The mythical moses and some of the prophets of your warrior god raped innocent women, enslaved others and pillage the cities of others according to the bible no?
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by SeanT21(f): 4:37am On Jul 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Christians and Jehovah Witnesses are 2 different groups of people.
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by Tudor6(f): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2009
toneyb:

The mythical moses and some of the prophets of your warrior god raped innocent women, enslaved others and pillage the cities of others according to the bible no?
I wonder why they are ranting stupidly. . .didn't moses do worse??
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by Abuzola(m): 6:43am On Jul 15, 2009
@sean, can you convince me that jehoval witness aren't christians ?

@Noetic, your problem is selfish interest, i have explained everything to you from the Quran but yet you turn a blind eye, suit yourself.

@DAVID, you won't deny your Prophets and god of old testament doing the worst, from rape to mass murder,
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by horse703: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2009
abuzola why dont u become a christian then and do all those things u want to do if u wer a christian.
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by Abuzola(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2009
If i become a Christian i will commit all kind of atrocity, am sure about that, from club to beer parlour and co. ISLAM have purify me, christianity is all about excitement on earth thinking jesus carry all ur load of sin. I can't risk being in hell for a second, muhammad comfirm jesus as truly from God and he claim 'I MUHAMMAD, Am a prophet like the past prophet', from Noah to Abraham to moses to jesus to ? Did jesus ever say he is the last prophet ? No, this is why am a muslim
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by princekevo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2009
@ Na waooh Abuzola you are leaving the mulsim section you should be preach and coming to Preach to us here,
Let me tell you one thing, You can never even convert a common church goer here into a muslim not even to talk of a true christain, So your preaching here is jst a waste of time,

If i become a Christian i will commit all kind of atrocity, am sure about that, from club to beer parlour and co. ISLAM have purify me,
Wht purification are you talking abt? The one of putting beer in a prayer kettle to drink in the bathroom all in the name of washing face for prayers, Or the high rate of lesbianism and gay in the muslim world, countries like Indonesia with 99% Muslims, all becoz the religion forbids men mixing up with women, Is it the Alhajis paying thousands jst sleep with a girl of 15 years, which should be as old as their grand duaghter, Wht a hypocritical way of life?
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by noetic2: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2009
Abuzola:

@Noetic, your problem is selfish interest, i have explained everything to you from the Quran but yet you turn a blind eye, suit yourself.

what was ur explanation?
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by SeanT21(f): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2009
Abuzola:

@sean, can you convince me that jehoval witness aren't christians ?

@DAVID, you won't deny your Prophets and god of old testament doing the worst, from rape to mass murder,

http://www.carm.org/religious-movements/jehovahs-witnesses/jehovahs-witness-religion-christian

**I am too busy to explain. That link pretty much sums it up** wink
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by olabowale(m): 12:37am On Jul 16, 2009
@Davidylan: « #2 on: Today at 03:11:23 AM »
Which innocent people, he fought? Which pilgrim and what pilgrimage they were on when he robbed them? What village of innocent people he pillaged and took them, slave and free, men and women, and thir properties as spoils? If it happened, was that not such a mark difference, since there is preservation of lives here, than what prophet Moses, et al did in the old testaments; torah and subur, where even the animals were killed? Where was the business sense in that, considering that you, David have repeatedly raved about the children of Israel, what benefit was there to kill even animals?

I would have thought that they should know that it made business sense to keep the flocks, and the crops of the defeated people. The Israelites became smart while they changed their names to Jews? Then know that the glory of the followers of Muhammad (AS) are still robust even for the future. We know not to kill the animals. We know that it is wise to keep the women. We know it is wise to keep the slaves. Finally will you deny that you do not like the sexual strenght, yours to be higher than average? Why do the women always say that they want a Mandigo? Think about that. Even women know it is prudent for the husband to have that better than average sexual strenght! Come on, David, the lying heart!

Is adopted son, the same as blood son? It is your desire that make you call your adopted son, truly a son belonging to a different father, your son! Allah changed that lie by the action of first the divorce and then the marriage that followed! You are not my son, so I can marry your ex-wife. Just dont divorce her. I know it is not permisible for you to divoce, even if you are miserable in the marriage!

Its your loss, man. But you will not mind going to night clubs and music-factories, in the basements of high rise buildings in downtown Rochester! Stop it, man.
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by Monicaa: 1:15am On Jul 16, 2009
olabowale:

Its your loss, man. But you will not mind going to night clubs and music-factories, in the basements of high rise buildings in downtown Rochester! Stop it, man.

Who says there are no muslims in night clubs?
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by sosisi(f): 1:28am On Jul 16, 2009
Monicaa:

Who says there are no muslims in night clubs?

Is that not the Islamic hypocrisy?
They are the most patronizers of gay prostitutes in Nigeria yet they'll come online and talk as if homosexuality is a Christian phenomenon.

Go to northern Nigeria,dan daudu's aka effeminate men have always catered to alhajis and mallams before anyone knew what homos were.

The 9/11 bombers had Indecency in their hotel rooms and took lap dances at nude bars before going to get their eternal 72 virgins.

Uday and Qusay the sons of sadamm were known for chaining philipino and Indonesian servant women as sex slaves on their bed posts

The saudi princes are caught prostitute males and females in their yatchts

Muslim men in sharia countries are known for raping the women who their right hands posess even in today's world

The word alhaji is synonymous with sugar daddy in Nigerian lingo

Muslim women have made millionaires of OBGYN's who perform hymen reconstruction surgeries yet the hijab is supposed to keep them pure

anal intercourse and anal warts is common amongst their men and women,how did they get it?

little Muslim girls in Muislim  Nigeria,as young as 5 are treated for STD's, statistics not seen in any other region,ask me how they get it?

pedophilia is their stock in trade ask Aisha and Halima

Muslim countries particularly Pakistan and Iran have the highest incidence of drug addiction,how come?

don't let them fool you
They are just as rotten as the rest of soceity but lie through their nostrils
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by olabowale(m): 2:17am On Jul 16, 2009
My face do not fit night club. I am not a dan daudu or whatever. I know men in my age range and even in their 60s still doing the "buggie all night!"

Just imagine the ratio of non muslims versus muslim in night clubs every friday night, or saturday night! What a difference.
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by olabowale(m): 2:21am On Jul 16, 2009
while $Osisi is still struggling to get into little black dress, for whatever the reason, Noetic is ready for the happy hour at the pub with a pitcher of guiness! I your type, people.
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by Gabry(f): 7:30am On Jul 16, 2009
Abuzola:

If i become a Christian i will commit all kind of atrocity, am sure about that, from club to beer parlour and co. ISLAM have purify me, christianity is all about excitement on earth thinking jesus carry all ur load of sin. I can't risk being in hell for a second, muhammad comfirm jesus as truly from God and he claim 'I MUHAMMAD, Am a prophet like the past prophet', from Noah to Abraham to moses to jesus to ? Did jesus ever say he is the last prophet ? No, this is why am a muslim

Why do Muslims have to marry 4 wives? Isnt that called excitement and selfishness? Mind you, alot of Muslims drink beer and gamble money and sleep with prostitutes even aftyer having four wives. . . . . . .

Im sorry to question you this but you are just looking at all the wrong things on religion.
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by Monicaa: 8:50am On Jul 16, 2009
olabowale:

while $Osisi is still struggling to get into little black dress, for whatever the reason, Noetic is ready for the happy hour at the pub with a pitcher of guiness! I your type, people.

Ignorance undecided And you are the DJ, Abuzola is the bartender now. How can you talk like this? So muslims don't go to night clubs?
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by Abuzola(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2009
Marrying 4 wives is to make the muslim community enmass and also to curb adultery, you will hardly see a Muslim committing adultery, here in Nigeria everyday we read story of pastor caught or die on top of a married woman, this is what christianity have caused you. Again, jesus permitted the drinking of alcohol. What a christianity !. Many brothol are owned and mostly patronized by you people,
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by Gabry(f): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2009
hardly see a Muslim commiting adultery? LOL!!! PLEASEEEE. . . If you tell the Asian continent here about that, they will laugh at you! Muslim socirty has commited the most adultery in malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Brunei.

Abeg! No make me laugh.

Ok, if you say its to prevent them from commiting adultery, women do commit adultery as well, dont you think they should be allowed to get married to 4 husbands as well? cheesy
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by banom(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2009
@ Abuzola, I am not supporting christians, But i see you saying that you are a moslem because Jesus did not claim he was the last prophet, in that case it means you have faith and believe what Jesus said, so you should believe his claim of the son of God.
Re: If I Were To Be A Christian by Abuzola(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
@banom, every pious person is the son and daughter of God according to the Bible

(1) (Reply)

Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? / Re: Kag: Atheism & The Dialectics Of Spirituality / You Better Believe It. Intimacylessness Is Better Than Eternity In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.