Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos (35006 Views)

Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by ojay2053(m): 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aww, that Danish woman, my type of woman kiss kiss
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
uzoormah:
[s]

i strongly believe that you are high on something, whatever it may be, it must be from your village... king of pigs, keep disgracing ur family..if i am God eh.....wetin i go do u.
will you shut your traps, small boy that knows nothing..... u better keep mutes when matters far above your intellect or comprehension are being raised..... nonsense....
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
ringi82:

It's never too late bro, u can quickly commit suicide now and come back as a white man! cheesy

It's never too late bro, u can quickly commit suicide now and come back as a white man!
I have done that already sire, I have committed suicide and killed the black pig in me, I'm liberated from the black animalistic tendencies and wickedness, I'm no longer like them.....
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by uzoormah(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Raymondenyi:
will you shut your traps, small boy that knows nothing..... u better keep mutes when matters far above your intellect or comprehension are being raised..... nonsense....

ur lucky i didnt send thunder to fire u..but i forgive u, as long as u are black that nonsense u wrote will follow u....#bigblackman
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by uzoormah(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Raymondenyi:
I have done that already sire, I have committed suicide and killed the black pig in me, I'm liberated from the black animalistic tendencies and wickedness, I'm no longer like them.....

keep on decieving urself
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by MarieSucre(f): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
uzoormah:

i am telling you this out of God's love...you know deep down in your heart that i am right..think deep dear u'll understand..in summary, don't say things or do things becus others are doing it.. stand out and be original

Oh dear! You are one of those "on the last day" people. Spreading religion through threats.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
DoctorTim:

I PITY FOR THE KIT AND KIN THAT CALL YOU THEIR OWN. GOD HELP THEM SO U DONT BRING SHAME TO THEM. ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT U HATE THE BLACK SKIN GOD GAVE TO YOU BUT ITS EVEN WORSE THAT U ARE SO BITTER TOWARDS EVERY OTHER PERSON THAT HAS IT. YOU INDEED ARE LOST. HATE HAS SO OVERWHELMED YOU AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHOM YOU ARE OR WHATVYOUBARE LIVING FOR. MY ADVICE, SEEK THE FACE OF GOD FOR HELP MAYBE U WLD REDISCOVER GODS PURPOSE FOR YOU IN THIS MISERABLE LIFE YOU CLAIM TO BE LIVING IN A BLACK SKIN or IF YOU CANT PLEASE GET A GUN OR BETTER YET FIND A STRONG ROPE, GO TO A SOLID TREE, HANG YOURSELF AND KEE YASELF BY YASELF
small boy, u better shut up and keep quiet, for what you know nothing about... you are a child and have little societal experience...... I'm engaged in so many humanitarian works, I work for my state government, and I give my all to the society, my sole aim is to make it better..... when you involved in these work, u get to understand, majority of persons in it, putting their whole heart and soul into it, to get a better society are whites.... The few blacks in it, are out to zap, the little being given to this one's to enrich their pockets (this is a common black traits)... The blacks everywhere have something fundamentally wrong with them, reason why our society is the way it is...... boy, when things above your comprehension are raised, just keep mute...
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
achikefifty:
[color=#000099][/color]
May an overloaded thunder, fire and brimstone pieces that your stupid mouth wen u use spit this nonsense.
you are a small boy that knows nothing..... I have no time for trash...
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
erumena:

It's people like you that makes the black race what it is, because of HATE!

You just wrote that it's time the white race ostracize the black race to die just as this little boy was ostracize and left to die by his family till help came.

Are you saying there are no wicked whites?

Do you know what Hitler a "white man" did during the second world war?

There are black men with "Angelic Heart" out there and God knows this.

God created us all and loves us all equally. He has already given us the true path to follow if we study his words in the Bible and live the way he has directed us to live.

I will not condemn you for saying what you said but I'll condemn all that you said.

Show love not only to the whites but to all races, and you'll be helping the world to become what it ought to be!
you see my brother, if I sit down with you for 30 min, u'll agree, the blacks are a cursed lot, with a fundamental problem, ... yes I agree with you they are wicked whites and some good blacks...... but you fail to understand something, the direction of a state is determined by the constituent of the majority of people.... The European countries are developed and good today, because of the majority of them are good, selfless and believe in a bigger future, that caters for their generation yet unborn..... In Nigeria where you have 170 million, and only 2-3 million think right and have the bigger picture at heart, what do you think the state will amount to.... when I give my assessment I'm concerned about the majority, that determines the direction of a state...Not the microscopic few...
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
LeStylo:
Had this happened north of the Niger, you'd have seen avalanche of aspersions and vituperations against their professed religion, leaders and culture.

There are just two classes of people - good and bad. Whoever did that is just BAD! And the kind White lady is just GOOD!

Couldn't agree with you more; especially considering such incidences are still happening among a ppl who are castigating others as :backward, holding back their progress, taking them back to stone age etc; yet here they are, enlightened, progressive, educated ppl still believing in witch craft and indulging in such a despicable act as abandoning an innocent child to cruelly starve to death.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Austin234(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Many lifes have gone this, without being noticed. I pray that God will continue to protect these poor innocent children like this. God bless u Hope
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by uzoormah(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
MarieSucre:

Oh dear! You are one of those "on the last day" people. Spreading religion through threats.

Threats?? actually God was speaking to u not me..whatever he told u please take it seriously..
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by youngchizi(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nigeria is so backward it's really a zoo country
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by MarieSucre(f): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
uzoormah:

Threats?? actually God was speaking to u not me..whatever he told u please take it seriously..
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by MarieSucre(f): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
uzoormah:

Telling me I should mind myself and I should just wait for what will happen to me on judgement day is not threat? Biko what is it?
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by MarieSucre(f): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
uzoormah:

Are you God?
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by uzoormah(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
MarieSucre:

Telling me I should mind myself and I should just wait for what will happen to me on judgement day is not threat? Biko what is it?

my dear we are not fighting..read wat i wrote again..maybe u didnt understand
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by uzoormah(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
MarieSucre:

Are you God?

nope..but he is my friend,we communicate..he lives in me and speaks thru me.. am not a pastor but i am just born again.. u are really missing something if he is not ur friend. YES!! fake pastors have decieved many.
YES!! people dnt know who is real and who is fake pastor.. BUT one thing is sure JESUS IS AS REAL AS UR HOUSE..he is my friend, i know him..my dear dont allow people to decieve you..hmm.. he just said he loves you!!
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Delphi:
Good to know bro. Things happen in mysterious ways. I am an advocate of : "the hood does not make the monk". As such we should never judge any man/woman by the fabrication of his/her linen/add-ons!. Also, the alignment of the face never confirms the construction of the mind! I have a similar experience of this kind just yesterday night. I was running some stuffs in a place and got stocked, needed some help as to proceed in what I was doing. While I was thinking of what to do next, miraculously a lady who seated not too far away came to my seat and asked, ' do you need some help, am willing to help'. She told me she is a programmer and has seen my computer screen as she was coming in. I replied, 'sure, thanks'. She immediately took over and fixed my worries. It seems like a miracle to me and I was relieved. While we were seated, I looked at her body and discovered that she tattooed everywhere, I mean A-Z of her body was tattooed. Yet she has got some nice chill, good heart and ability to decipher when help is needed to be rendered - which invariably is a gift of the holy spirit (meekness). I found out she was Romanian.
Come to Africa, hypocrisy has taken the troll. Some unscrupulous men who call them selves men-of-God, unabatedly and mischievously conqures everything that belongs to the people/members that even need help the most. They become super rich and tries to use psychology to tame the members' mentality into 'Stockholm syndrome'. And they call it obesiance- to man, and not God. God requires that men be merciful to one another.
Africans have abandoned to show mercy, love and charity to glaring cases of need- people who need mercy abound amongst us. Political leaders who are entrusted with the peoples common wealth, show much wickedness in their actions. Should they have mercy, they would have known that the opportunity they have is to serve God manifested in the people. My question is: is it good for one to callously neglect showing of mercy by distributing what belongs to everyone fairly or enmassing it and giving part to the church/mosque and men-of-God? Your answer is as good as mine.
Indeed, mercy has travelled in Africa!

1 million Likes smiley
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by oodua1stson: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
This story is 500 better than olajumoke own
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by MarieSucre(f): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2016
uzoormah:

nope..but he is my friend,we communicate..he lives in me and speaks thru me.. am not a pastor but i am just born again.. u are really missing something if he is not ur friend. YES!! fake pastors have decieved many.
YES!! people dnt know who is real and who is fake pastor.. BUT one thing is sure JESUS IS AS REAL AS UR HOUSE..he is my friend, i know him..my dear dont allow people to decieve you..hmm.. he just said he loves you!!

Thank you for such kind words. But did you ask if I had such a relationship with him before you launched into such a tirade? Why are you religious folks like this.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by uzoormah(m): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
MarieSucre:

Thank you for such kind words. But did you ask if I had such a relationship with him before you launched into such a tirade? Why are you religious folks like this.

U made some statements that made me say so.. u and son of lucifer..u were using some of his terms..so what were u expecting me to say??

i see no reason why u should pick offense
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by MarieSucre(f): 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
uzoormah:

U made some statements that made me say so.. u and son of lucifer..u were using some of his terms..so what were u expecting me to say??

i see no reason why u should pick offense

I am not offended.
Ask if I am a religious first?
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Aolly(f): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
God bless Anja
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by uzoormah(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
MarieSucre:
I am not offended. Ask if I am a religious first?

ok sorry..no offence
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by uzoormah(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2016
MarieSucre:
I am not offended. Ask if I am a religious first?
sorry o..religious lady
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by SANCHEZH1(m): 4:49am On Jun 21, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Africans, cursed, black, animals..... living like pigs in 21st century..... hypocrites..... what pains me most is how every corner you see stupid churches, everybody casting and binding, yet our hearts are so wicked and dark like our skin..... Black's was a curse God placed on humanity, to always drag humanity backward and show them he is supreme...

The earlier other races ostracise the black animals, and leave them to their fate, to die into extinction, the better for them...... Hopeless black pigs be dragging humanity backward to stone age.....

**I spit on the black race***** My worse regret on earth is coming out as a black man...... *****pukes*****
..... Oshe uncle ruckus...d guy with revitiligo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor / ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' / How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.