Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) (32640 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson / "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband / Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband,Niyi Johnson Goes For Older Woman;shows New Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by happney65: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2016
duduade:
it was a calculated move na.. he needed to up his acting career and he used her. Left for me he doesn't know how to act and still doesn't...

Even one slim dude who came into the acting scene way long after him.... he acted in alakada 3.... the rich guy that Toyin married at the ending gets more roles than him.... why because he is good...

But this one is just a player.

He dey use fine boy fuccckkk them nii..Good for all them girls
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by muller101(m): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2016
enoqueen:
He will still divorce this one quick cos Niyi is not ready for anything serious yet.

All these desperate ladies should let him explore.
he will explore u too. So get ready. After this one na u.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by mopinks(f): 8:36am On Mar 02, 2016
initialize:

I'm quoting you cos of ur profile pix grin

grin cheesy cheesy just that

Lol.... You know weda no be me dy Dr tongue tongue
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by initialize(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2016
mopinks:

Lol.... You know weda no be me dy Dr tongue tongue

You no get camera phone to take selfie?

Why put another person pix na. undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by mopinks(f): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2016
eitsei:
what about Toyin rocking another man's bed while yet to be properly divorced?
These hoes ain't loyal

Abi o.... She dn pack have load go d guy aus O.... If no be say dt one act like wetin i no understand unto insecurity, she for still dy d man aus....

Shebi she put his pictures for IG but she dn commot am after d whole drama....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by mopinks(f): 8:39am On Mar 02, 2016
initialize:

You no get camera phone to take selfie?

Why put another person pix na.

I no get O.... Lol
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2016
To me this couples never really love thereselves.Not even up to 6months they departed.The wife is already fVcking another man,the husband proposing to another lady..like they both been cheating on thereself with whoseoever they are dating now...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by initialize(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2016
mopinks:

I no get O.... Lol

Common! How u no go get phone as u fine reach shocked angry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by mopinks(f): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2016
initialize:

Common! How u no go get phone as u fine reach shocked angry

No o cry cry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by aalangel(f): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2016
Mtcheww... women are trying.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Tomasboy(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2016
Adonis3:

grin

It's definitely a movie scene

#Adonis3HasSopken
yeah, definitely a (endtime) movie scene grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2016
danbrowndmf:
To me this couples never really love thereselves.Not even up to 6months they departed.The wife is already fVcking another man,the husband proposing to another lady..like they both been cheating on thereself with whoseoever they are dating now...

Looks like a Movie scene because of the lighting but even if it's not the wife disrespected him online and though revenge isn't good God really has a way of vindicating us when people ridicule us.

It's not about his finances a real woman will work with what you have and add more

When praying for a partner I always emphasize on consistent and faithful because honestly most people just live together and have separate lives I'll rather be single than be in a sham of a marriage

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by yemmight(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2016
Toyin go regret her action.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2016
solasoulmusic:

Looks like a Movie scene because of the lighting but even if it's not the wife disrespected him online and though revenge isn't good God really has a way of vindicating us when people ridicule us.

It's not about his finances a real woman will work with what you have and add more

When praying for a partner I always emphasize on consistent and faithful because honestly most people just live together and have separate lives I'll rather be single than be in a sham of a marriage
you'v said it all my sister.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by shadrach77: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2016
duduade:
it was a calculated move na.. he needed to up his acting career and he used her. Left for me he doesn't know how to act and still doesn't...

Even one slim dude who came into the acting scene way long after him.... he acted in alakada 3.... the rich guy that Toyin married at the ending gets more roles than him.... why because he is good...

Who said so? What yardstick are you using to measure who is a good actor and who isn't? Of course Niyi is a good actor cry cry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by missvera(f): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2016
duduade:

you are very right...this dude only used Toyin.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by cutekimani(f): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2016
You see the girl face?
praizeblog:
eeey..... wa gbayi jare.... sharp guy..... d girl fine pass toyin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2016
If this is not a scene on movie shoot. I wish him the beat of life and love. Sometimes your first love is not your only love. Other times the one you're with is not the one you need.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2016
winkmart:

Days after Toyin Aimakhu wished her estranged husband, Niyi Johnson well in a birthday message, pictures arriving this evening shows he has proposed to another woman.
Niyi had showed off other women on his Instagram page but not the one he is pictured with above.12751501_1563221634005819_335357477_n

He is yet to confirm if this is a real proposal or a scene from a Nollywood movie. The lightening of the location however doesn’t look like that from a shooting set.
If these are real, then it is further proof that anything is possible.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/toyin-aimakhus-estranged-husband-niyi.html

Meanwhile Ms Aimaku is downing shots of tequila somewhere grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by oodua1stson: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2016
I like this guy but he's disappointed me. How can you move on so fast? We know your ex wife is an idiot but proposing so quick? Fxck off
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Senorita123(f): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2016
I can't imagine the mental and emotional torture Toyin will be going through... Sometimes, I wish I was a man so I can get away with many immoral stuffs men get away with. N they keep screaming "if more than a key opens a door, it is termed useless, but if a key opens more dan a door, it is master key"? May God save the ppl that agree with this school of thought and I pray he saves our generation too. embarassed cry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2016
eitsei:
my mother. The hoe ain't loyal

Who cheated?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2016
duduade:

I think he is really good. He doesn't overact like most actors. I am not surprised that their marriage turned this way. I don't know what they saw in one another sefsad
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2016
solasoulmusic:

What did she do?undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2016
Beware of women
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by lastpage: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2016
eitsei:
These hoes ain't loyal

If they were legally married, they should just finalise the Divorce in a Law Court to make life easy.

None of them can "Legally" marry another spouse until the former marriage if legally quashed (if legally married before).

But then, what destroyed the first marriage is still lurking to destroy any other marriage, except their is a change of mindset.

Lastpage!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2016
cutekimani:
You see the girl face?
I don see d girl for instagram b4
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Melahou(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2016
CaroLyner:
they arent even properly divorced and he's engaging another lady.
these guys arent loyal.

engaged not married, every engagement does not lead to marriage grin...are you saying Toyin is not seeing someone else?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by HonabFaj(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
#Wailing Nigerians nawa oo ,the action is in a movie Title "Risk" thats what you get when everybody study mass communication in Nigeria and we are all press men and women is this a news in the first place ,everybody don dey abuse the poor girl Toyin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by initialize(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
mopinks:

No o cry cry

OK! Let me reason your matter wink
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Kezzy2(f): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
no time to waste time jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO) / Checkout Saka, Kate Hensaw And Others In Hilarious Photo / Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.