Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) (32641 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson / "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband / Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband,Niyi Johnson Goes For Older Woman;shows New Lover (2) (3) (4)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Duru009(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
publicity stunt
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by eitsei(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Who cheated?
you can call them together to ask
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

What did she do?undecided
I dont follow the stories of these celebs but I caught a headline with her in it not sure but the guy didn't even sound as articulate as her husband clearly a rebound

All of us get angry me sef I vexed one time and did screenshot someone in jand told the person in naija (small world) I removed it Kia Kia but to them the damage was done. Couples fight but the real ones make up in 24 hrs or less that's the real love It's how we react that is the key your husband upsets you leave the house for a few hours spend time reflecting find ways to be a better lover never run to the arms of strangers and then turn round and start begging

I don't define a woman by breast and pussy alone her attitude and wisdom in all situations makes her a woman after God's heart what we have nowadays are people who don't want to build homes they want empires and what to emperors do they rule.

I brought up the empire because everytime this designer guy does something spectacular she always seems to claim the same spotlight. When you help others reach their destiny your building your wings to reach yours as well.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) by Sixix: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
solasoulmusic:
I dont follow the stories of these celebs but I caught a headline with her in it not sure but the guy didn't even sound as articulate as her husband clearly a rebound

All of us get angry me sef I vexed one time and did screenshot someone in jand told the person in naija (small world) I removed it Kia Kia but to them the damage was done. Couples fight but the real ones make up in 24 hrs or less that's the real love It's how we react that is the key your husband upsets you leave the house for a few hours spend time reflecting find ways to be a better lover never run to the arms of strangers and then turn round and start begging

I don't define a woman by breast and pussy alone her attitude and wisdom in all situations makes her a woman after God's heart what we have nowadays are people who don't want to build homes they want empires and what to emperors do they rule.

I brought up the empire because everytime this designer guy does something spectacular she always seems to claim the same spotlight. When you help others reach their destiny your building your wings to reach yours as well.

Months after marriage, he cheated on her. She got angry, he apologised. They came back together.

It could have happened over and over again but one day she caught him again. And this time she moved on.

Personally, I don't think they deserve one another. She doesn't have the best of character, her ghetto roles have gotten to her, sometimes she could be really classy. I don't think he married her because of his career. They have been dating before she became really popular.

The problem here is that she took it too far. He cheated on her. She has a right to leave and she did but she should have let things remain private and personal. She could reinvented herself, her looks and her character. However she didn't, she ended up with someone like that. She is charming (from her roles), she could have let her charm work for her in finding a suitable man instead of dating a guy that had the audacity to seize her phones.

She was right to break up with Niyi but she was stupid to have allowed whatever happened afterwards to control her.

D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO) / Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture / Checkout Saka, Kate Hensaw And Others In Hilarious Photo