Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,397 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Nigerians Will Marry More Wives And Drink More Alcohol If Buhari Pays N5,000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Marry More Wives And Drink More Alcohol If Buhari Pays N5,000 (522 Views)

Buhari Pays Homage To Ewuare, Oba Of Benin / Buhari Pays N2.6bn To 638 Youwin Awardees / Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Marry More Wives And Drink More Alcohol If Buhari Pays N5,000 by benpuzzy(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2016
Governor Rochas Okorocha has supported President Muhammadu Buhari’s refusal to pay N5,000 monthly allowance to unemployed Nigerians as promised during the election campaigns.

Governor Okorocha said if the campaign promise is fulfilled, it might lead to Nigerian men marrying a harem of women as wives and increased intake of alcoholic drinks; THIS DAY reports reports.

He said: “To be honest with you, it is a great idea, but there are many ways to give that support. Sometimes, it could be in cash which has its negative challenges. Handling of that is also in itself a wonderful and great idea.

“Take for instance, in Imo State now, they used to do what they called empowerment. They buy motorcycles and give people N5,000 or N10,000, for me that is not my style.

“My style is to declare free education, from primary, secondary to university. Nobody pays one naira in Imo State. The very poor people who have to endure a lot of social inconveniences to pay school fees are no longer doing that. What has happened is that they have saved that money to produce further wealth.”
Re: Nigerians Will Marry More Wives And Drink More Alcohol If Buhari Pays N5,000 by kilode100(f): 8:11am On Mar 02, 2016
5k will make more Nigerian men marry more wives??...

I don talk am say na Nigerian Men be the problem of Nigeria..

Bunch of Lazy nincompoops grin

Just negodu?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Marry More Wives And Drink More Alcohol If Buhari Pays N5,000 by eluquenson(m): 8:13am On Mar 02, 2016
That's a fallacy cos this stipend cant even feed a child for a month not to talk of a man
Re: Nigerians Will Marry More Wives And Drink More Alcohol If Buhari Pays N5,000 by SMARTKOSSY: 8:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Peppesoup n beer money for just a nyt
Re: Nigerians Will Marry More Wives And Drink More Alcohol If Buhari Pays N5,000 by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2016
marry more wives with N5,000? Bribe price is now expensive since the devaluation of naira. Even the purchasing power of that amount is low not to talk of drinking beer. Am sure Rochas was sleeping when his party made just statement.
Re: Nigerians Will Marry More Wives And Drink More Alcohol If Buhari Pays N5,000 by yaqq: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2016
Aswear d wife aspect na true! northerners will use dt means as a source of lively hood n even get married 2 more than 3 wifes
Re: Nigerians Will Marry More Wives And Drink More Alcohol If Buhari Pays N5,000 by Obichi98(m): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2016
Nlanders oyaa prayers....Any satanic governor standing against my expecting #5000. fall down an.........

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Letting In Mercenaries Through The Backdoor? / BREAKING!! President Buhari Appoints Dakuku Peterside As Director-general, NIMAS / Death Rumours: Apologise To DSS, Ekiti Govt Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.