Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) (32885 Views)

Ikpeazu Rescues Accidents Victims, Pays Hospital Bills / Buhari Pays Homage To Ewuare, Oba Of Benin / Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by obiremy: 6:40am On Oct 05, 2015
President @MBuhari today visited survivors of the Nyanya and Kuje bomb attacks at the National Hospital in Abuja.

President @MBuhari assured the survivors that the Federal Government will take full responsibility for settling their medical bills.

President @MBuhari wished survivors of the blasts full and speedy recovery.

While in the hospital, President Buhari took succor to a young girl admitted at the paediatric ward of the hospital.

President Buhari directed  his Chief of Staff, Mallam Abba Kyari to settle her medical bill of N268,790.00.

The girl’s mother, Deborah Stephen, had broken into tears on seeing President Buhari.

She told him that her daughter had been shot by armed robbers who raided their home & that the family could not afford the medical bills.

President Buhari was accompanied to the National Hospital Abuja by his personal aides and Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State.

The Chief Medical Director of the National Hospital Abuja, Dr. Jafaru Momoh expressed his appreciation to the President for his visit.

He emphasized on the relevance of the visit stating that "it will help the patients’ recovery & also give them a greater...

....psychological sense of being valued and loved by their country..

President @MBuhari wished them a speedy recovery while reiterating his administration's resolve in ending terrorism in Nigeria.

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/GarShehu/status/650731657906008064

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by orobs93(m): 6:40am On Oct 05, 2015
Sweet

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Bambless1(m): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2015
cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by saaedlee: 6:42am On Oct 05, 2015
Nice move, Thanks Mr. President

29 Likes

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by marv1: 6:43am On Oct 05, 2015
Good gesture

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by redcliff: 6:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Wailers... food is ready!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by yorke1: 6:47am On Oct 05, 2015
Nice move Mr. President. When you do the right thing, I won't hesitate to give you kudos. But when you do otherwise, I will release my venom on you.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by dayo23(f): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2015
Buhari till 2023

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2015
My President, Bless you.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 05, 2015
yorke1:
Nice move Mr. President. When you do the right thing, I won't hesitate to give you kudos. But when you do otherwise, I will release my venom on you.
...... And what will your 'venom' do to him?! I don't gerrit! If it is about 'venom' releasing, all the wailers would have killed my President by now...... But i like your brag brag style sha! You must be a mouthed person! Olenu bi kettle!

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Tapout(m): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2015
bubu my rent go soon expire cry cry cry cry cry

Cc: lalastica.... cry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2015
Bambless1:
kinni big deal?
Its a big deal. Perhaps if baba had said it wasn't a big deal, you would have been happy. Bad market for wailing wailer tongue

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2015
yorke1:
Sorry he is not aware of your existence or your silly_ e-venom

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Gbengais(m): 6:57am On Oct 05, 2015
Tapout:

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 05, 2015
Nice one sir. The first meaningful achievement since you entered office.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 05, 2015
Tapout:

Lolz... Poverty even dy Kill u..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 05, 2015
Tapout:

You wan die untop Jonathan Matter, yet u never pay house rent... No worry sha, President Muhammadu Buhari go help u... Pele

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2015
jcmaiah:
Nice one sir. The first meaningful achievement since you entered office.
Says a wailer who has most likely been enjoying improved electricity since June of this year.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Iykopee(m): 7:04am On Oct 05, 2015
The source of the news belongs to a zombie. Lies everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Bambless1(m): 7:12am On Oct 05, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Its a big deal. Perhaps if baba had said it wasn't a big deal, you would have been happy. Bad market for wailing wailer tongue
So We Should Go To Church And Do Thanksgiving Just Because He Used Abu's Money To Entertain Abu? (O fi owo abu se abu ni alejo) mtcheeeew

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 05, 2015
Bambless1:
So We Should Go To Church And Do Thanksgiving Just Because He Used Abu's Money To Entertain Abu? (O fi owo abu se abu ni alejo) mtcheeeew
No you don't need to. You can commit suicide!

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 05, 2015
PassingShot:

Says a wailer who has most likely being enjoying improved electricity since June of this year.
Hahahaha... and you think its buhari that did that? mtchew. Let him improve the economy Na. He keeps taking credit for things GEJ set rolling, let him roll something of his own. Our economy is crashing like jet my friend. Read news please.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Bambless1(m): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2015
handsomeclouds:
No you don't need to. You can commit suicide!
If You Wish Me Well I'll Wish You Well,I Copy And Paste The Suicide Part On Your Forehead! RIP in advance cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2015
Bambless1:
If You Wish Me Well I'll Wish You Well,I Copy And Paste The Suicide Part On Your Forehead! RIP in advance cool
Abeg comot for road.
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Bambless1(m): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Abeg comot for road.
Mumu+
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Bondesniger(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2015
Good one
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by dave2meek(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2015
I commend Bubu for thisgrin
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2015
That's my president
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by kokoA(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2015
Such a caring man. Only people who o the wrong thing see him as a wicked person.
Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by otijah(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2015
Well done Mr President, atleast you are trying to emulate the lifestyle of of your predecessor (GEJ)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) by free2ryhme: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2015
Good one coming from the president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators / Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership / Ronke Ajayi Vows To Sell All Her Properties To Buy Buhari's Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.