Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

JAMB Releases 200,000 Results As Minister Expresses Concern - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Releases 200,000 Results As Minister Expresses Concern (28548 Views)

JAMB Releases Most Sought-after Universities In Nigeria (check Details) / JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch / JAMB Releases 57,000 Results Of The Saturday UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Releases 200,000 Results As Minister Expresses Concern by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Why sending wrong score??
Re: JAMB Releases 200,000 Results As Minister Expresses Concern by emryxleena(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
gannycute:
thanks. Is the register and comprehension passage the same with those that wrote days before yours. And did they recycle questions or its different questions for each day.

Its nt entirely diff but one tin i observed is that its same question same day..d questions are just re-shuffled for diff batches..
Re: JAMB Releases 200,000 Results As Minister Expresses Concern by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yes I'm an indigene of Ekiti cheesy
Wow cool. No wonda wink
Re: JAMB Releases 200,000 Results As Minister Expresses Concern by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
adepeter26:

Wow cool. No wonda wink
No wonder say wetin? cheesy You must tell me ooo cheesy
Re: JAMB Releases 200,000 Results As Minister Expresses Concern by rectorvg(m): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
firstking01:
my brother na lie...the school you are applying for will have maximum of the candidates they want for that session with regards to their respective departments, think about this....

Moreso, do you know how much some people have spent in this jamb alone?, not to talk of appt test?...which country in the world running tertiary education does thatundecided?, that you have to write jamb, write postume?...this is why most parents send their children to study abroad,,,

Talking about congestion, do you have an idea of how many higher institution we have in one state in nigeriaundecided, tosyn, i know ekiti have up to five...this issue is undebatable my brother...you talk like say you never see worst things as a student...abegi, make them scrap amundecided
hmmm man,u are only talking on wat u know litu abt its outcome.talking abt issue of congestion, u were saying each school has her carrying capacity.gud!but wen it comes to obtaining their form, which students are dey going to leave out wit d excuse dat der candidates are enough for each dept? secondly, do u think lower class members of d society will gain admtn again due to corruption level in d country? finally, irrespective of d number of schools in a state,it wont b enough for exponential increase of our students dat need admtn.pls tink of dis v well and instead of disapproving jamb,more convenience is wat we need from d body.and we av to keep asking instead of condemnation.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Releases 200,000 Results As Minister Expresses Concern by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
No wonder say wetin? cheesy You must tell me ooo cheesy
I comment my reserve jhawé
Re: JAMB Releases 200,000 Results As Minister Expresses Concern by tosyne2much(m): 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
adepeter26:
I comment my reserve jhawé
Baba, abeg talk now make I hear cheesy
Re: JAMB Releases 200,000 Results As Minister Expresses Concern by Benemeka2015(m): 2:39am On Mar 03, 2016
My Cry for the Disabilities of some CBT, JAMB centers in Nigeria.

Jamb should be scraped or not...this same jamb kept
some people at home for some 10years and others 4years for me all thanks to God for direct entry, this 2016 is the indeed the most frustrating one , in delta state some students couldn't write the exams because of the disabilities of some center, the Jamb registrar and minister shouldn't just focus on visiting abuja but the should go round just look at the way students are failing jamb because of poor way of conducting the CBT, in most cases the system breaks down in the middle of the exam leaving the candidates
helpless like I early said...I 've said it before and i'd repeat it again, if Nigeria is not ready for CBT, they
should scrap jamb, perhaps any student that wants
admission should go to the institution of his or
her choice and obtain their institutional form, write
their entry exam, if he or she passes then the
school should admit the person, if he or she fails,
the student should wait for next year, or better still
apply for supplementary in that same school. I am concerned about the crying students whom my eyes can stop crying for after reading for months, coming to there center they were left helpless after frustration in the hall of internet logging off or generator set spoiling. a philosopher said start small but don't remain small. the only way to go further aside the revenue generated by the federal government, like I will say a nation whose educational statue is in the shadow of the breeze can not excel, when the needs of people is no longer looked upon. most nation fails not because experts are not there, they fail because they are money conscious.

I will be most grateful, like in the book Rich Dad, poor dad will teach going to school is good but get a skill, be innovative, create jobs I think the almost 2million applicant about 80% would want to create wealth and imagine if you keep frustrating those individuals yearly, how would the world or Nigeria be? its a food for thoughts, Federal government, senate, as the proposed 2500 sales of jamb forms it shouldn't end there, Our dilapidated education and tuition fees and other international and Nysc wages should be looked upon...I love Nigeria.

God bless you
God bless Federal republic of Nigeria
God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigeria and
God bless Nigeria

Authored by A concerned proud Nigerian
Comr. Rotr. Osondu Chukwuemeka Benedict
Unizik, Daystar. .
Re: JAMB Releases 200,000 Results As Minister Expresses Concern by ChyNnel: 12:26am On Mar 06, 2016
Get admission as transfer student to accredited and affordable universities in Cotonou, Benin republic. For more info, please contact on 58F8C9A1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta State University In Pictures / Unilorin 2017/2018 Postgraduate Aspirants Meet Here / Laspotech 2011/2012 Post Utme Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.