Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,670 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) (2396 Views)

This Cannot Be Natural Right??? (pics) / Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters / 6 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Healthy Sperm — Yes, U Read That Right PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by dachaste(f): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2016

1 Share

Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by HungerBAD: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2016
When i see write ups like this i always ask.

Why?

It is only in Nigeria we make women, or women make themselves be something that has to be oiled like a car. Why must it be a man always? what does she do with her money?must a man spend on her? it is articles like this that makes men usually don't respect women.

A husband's duty(emphasis on the word Husband) is to provide for the wife. When a woman looks good, it is the pride of the husband. A Girlfriend, that expects a man to be her personal Boutique provider should hide her head in shame.

These girls working, and expect men to spend their money on you, what exactly do you people use your money for?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by kilode100(f): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2016
Gbamnest!

May God Bless this REASONABLE Man amongst Men!!

Shebi Una dey hear?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2016
Wrong! The man is generalising.
A lady can maintain her selfs and bills with her own money and still love her man.

4 Likes

Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by shegxi(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2016
invest in ur woman? so correct, it is a natural thing to do. but dose gadgets and brazilian hair and hermes bags are nt investment biko, they are just frivolities.
the guy is nt totally correct, attention and quality time are huge investments.
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by Sunexy(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
A lady can maintain her selfs and bills with her own money and still love her man.
Okada man, abeg stop here...reasonable lady spotted right here

Pls lemi marry u kiss
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2016
HE IS PARTIALY RIGHT
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
YES SUAGAR MOMS CAN
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
YES SUAGAR MOMS CAN
Nop. Have you not seen where a lady is a financial support to her man.
Maybe the girl is from a rich family and the boy is from a poor background.
People are overrating this "men spending" in a relationship.
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Sunexy:
Pls lemi marry u kiss
lol. Tanx dear
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by LaurelP(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2016
So expensive gadgets are now investments?
Bullshit.
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by Smellymouth: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2016
Ode undecided

1 Like

Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Nop. Have you not seen where a lady is a financial support to her man.
Maybe the girl is from a rich family and the boy is from a poor background.
People are overrating this "men spending" in a relationship.
yeah ure very right, i was only playing with u, iv seen where a lady paid the school fees of a guy for four years in the university and still uses her father's connection to give him a job in an oil company, they are now married with three kids, to us back then, the guy was on life scholarship. "some ladies are just too good, and when they fall inlove then its true love.
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by lekjons(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
sorry.. in which country
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2016
lekjons:
sorry.. in which country
Naija na
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by timm1990(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2016
G
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by oodua1stson: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2016
dachaste:

the man na mumu
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by Pennah(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2016
Ogbeni abi men dunn become slaves.... Chai

This society is becoming .........#comentsreservd#
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by mills0448(m): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2016
okay
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by mills0448(m): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2016
que sera sera

1 Like

Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by vooyour(f): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2016
I don't think any of you understand what he's saying. no one is saying girls should sit back and not work to get stuff on her own. but yall always talk about how men should be head in the family. that also means be a provider. not because we can't provide for ourselves but because you want to provide for your love. it's not necessary but you should want to do that for your babe. just saying.
for what it's worth, I'd do the same for my man
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by dachaste(f): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sunexy:
Pls lemi marry u kiss

Hehehehhe

She'll be a very good investment
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by dachaste(f): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
oodua1stson:
the man na mumu
Hehehehehhehe. U sure?
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by dachaste(f): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
vooyour:
I don't think any of you understand what he's saying. no one is saying girls should sit back and not work to get stuff on her own. but yall always talk about how men should be head in the family. that also means be a provider. not because we can't provide for ourselves but because you want to provide for your love. it's not necessary but you should want to do that for your babe. just saying.
for what it's worth, I'd do the same for my man

gbam !! All them guys just ranting without taking time to really assimilate d writee Up
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by dachaste(f): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
yeah ure very right, i was only playing with u, iv seen where a lady paid the school fees of a guy for four years in the university and still uses her father's connection to give him a job in an oil company, they are now married with three kids, to us back then, the guy was on life scholarship. "some ladies are just too good, and when they fall inlove then its true love.

Buh some dumb headed guys just go there to suck dem ladies dry aand den start fvckingg d next tin on skirts dey see
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by dachaste(f): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
HE IS PARTIALY RIGHT

Now a more reasonable guy's in da HAus.
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
dachaste:

Buh some dumb headed guys just go there to suck dem ladies dry aand den start fvckingg d next tin on skirts dey see
hehehehe very true, such guys usually end up crying bcaus they miss a good wife and a golden opportunity.
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by Sunexy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
dachaste:

Hehehehhe

She'll be a very good investment
Am telling u

1 Like

Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
He is partially right tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by dachaste(f): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehehehe very true, such guys usually end up crying bcaus they miss a good wife and a golden opportunity.

Dats it. I just wonder y its always so hard for guys to luv gals dat lov em much and spend on dem. Dey rather consider d gals as ATM and sex machines.
Re: A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
dachaste:

Dats it. I just wonder y its always so hard for guys to luv gals dat lov em much and spend on dem. Dey rather consider d gals as ATM and sex machines.
hmm very true, u know some guys can be greedy and stvpid, for a rich lady to love tells you that if u can love her back truly then indirectly after marriage her money is yours and urs is hers, but some guys dont even know that, they will still cheat on her not knowning that her kind is rare to find.

(1) (Reply)

Photo:omg!!! Man's Peni S Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With / See Hilarious Way This Photographer Takes Couple Pictures / How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.