Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru (68006 Views)

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl / The Look On Face Of Ese Oruru, As She Sets To Return Home (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
babadem2much:
Imagine what this girl has turned to?

BTW: Why is it that the president and other top Muslims wives don't wear this Vail only gele?
them forbid am ni?

Sharia is meant for the poor-why are they not kidnapping Sanusi's,etc own underage daughters?Or why are they not cutting off the hands of people like Dasuki and Yerima and co?

1 Like

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by blazer234: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
tpiar:
I havent been following this story.

How did the man come all the way from Kano to Bayelsa to pick up a girlfriend? Why does he not date in Kano? Did they meet online?

Or was the girl resident in Kano when they met?

Why is her name the same as the lady from Akwa Ibom state who made headlines some years back?

The yinusa guy was selling firewood to ese's mom, who operates a restaurant in bayelsa......and that was how it all began
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by adconline(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
yaqq:
Wats wrong here? b4 (pic) she was single after(pic) she s married
How can a child be married? It disgusting to be really discussing this with u guys. How can we talk about vices like child illetracy, sexual abuse, over-population??
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by chidooh1: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
And they said that cow behind her is 18 yrs old
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Louiscutedude(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Junkab: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Which is better? Half naked, skeleton-like structure or a modest appearance. Nobody must be forced or hypnotized to accept Islam. The difference is clear, she can't be molested, harassed with hijab. Try it willingly and see the difference.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by freecocoa(f): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
chidooh1:
And they said that cow behind her is 18 yrs old
wait o, is that the yanusu, yanusi abi na yamutu guy?
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Jacks14: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
the below picture gives us a typical example of what religious extremist brainwashing can do to fellow.
the girl ugly sef pass olajumoke, I wonder what this aboki see on ese thing...just my opinion quote me n die
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Jacks14: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
zendy:
Had she been Igbo, heads might have rolled just based on these pictures.
shut up lazy keypad worrior talk but no action how many have come under same fate n nothing happen....go get job lazy a*s

1 Like

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by chidooh1: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
freecocoa:
wait o, is that the yanusu, yanusi abi na yamutu guy?

Whether yunusa or yanusa i don't understand hw such face is 18yrs old. Old cow
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Dragonking: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
ogene007:

They are at the fringes of Ebonyi. They would be slaughtered if they try this crap in anambra, Imo , Abia etc.Your hausa.fulani slave masters understand that their is mutual hatred between them and the Igbo nation. People like you can continue to serve your slave masters just as your parents did, and as the generation after you will continue to do. As for Ndigbo, we will continue to push for what we know would be achieved in the fullness of time.
Actually, a similar thing like this has been happening in igboland long ago...A case of one Igbo girl that was kidnapped about 2years ago and married off in the north just sprung up because of ESE news..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by bankybobo11: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
The parents and family should be careful because she might stab any one of them out of anger. This girl I'm seeing has been hypnotised.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by MrFootball(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
zendy:
The same thing happened to a 13 year old
christian igbo girl by the name of Miss
Charity Uzoechina two years ago when she
was abducted, islamised, raped, married off
and forced to remain in the Etsu Nupe’s
palace in Minna, Niger state. FFK
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by babadem2much(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
djkirkoo2:
Gaskiya ñe mana. Buro uban su

Toh ni ma na CE ubansu so takwas grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by kristisking(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
yaqq:
Wats wrong here? b4 (pic) she was single after(pic) she s married
This one did'nt see anything wrong. I guess he is an aboki man.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by TONYE001(m): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
mindfreaks:
freedom of religion is at stake in Nigeria, this girl wants to be a Muslim , she is annoyed they are taking her back, why are we blind just because we want to mock Islam and the North!

Hello,

Let's say you have a daughter that tells you that she wants to switch religion...let's assume this daughter of yours is under-18, what would you do?

Let's say your under-18 daughter disappears one day with her "lover" to an unknown land where she is taught a new belief...and on your protest and all, you are allowed to reach her after about six months. As you attempt to take her home, she insists that she doesn't want to return home...that she wants to stay on the strange land and continue practicing her new religion; again, what would you do?

I'm a Christian from birth. I've decided to remain one and teach my children the faith as they grow. I have some friends that are Muslims.. I have never attacked their personalities. I respect them and they, me.

Let's keep religion aside and look at this case from a neutral perspective. What would you do if you happen to find yourself in the above scenarios?

I'm awaiting your reply.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by femi4: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
tpiar:
I havent been following this story.

How did the man come all the way from Kano to Bayelsa to pick up a girlfriend? Why does he not date in Kano? Did they meet online?

Or was the girl resident in Kano when they met?

Why is her name the same as the lady from Akwa Ibom state who made headlines some years back?
if I say you are gullible now, the mod will want to ban me
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by bittertruthz: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
the below picture gives us a typical example of what religious extremist brainwashing can do to fellow.

I dont know why people are crying for rotten girl like ese.? IMAGINE A SMALL GIRL THAT EXPOSE HERSELF TO SEXUAL IMMORALITIES AT THE AGE OF 13 OR LESS.
She followed abo-ki because of big dickk. period.

THIS GIRL CAN NEVER COMPLETE HER SCHOOL AGAIN OR COME BACK TO NORMAL LIFE BECAUSE SHE IS ALREADY EXPOSED TO HAVING FFUCKED AT NIGHT WITH BIG DICKK.

The parents should be ashamed of themselves. This girl lack morals. SHE HAVE ALREADY STARTED FFUCKING THE SO CALLED GUY EVEN IN BAYELSA BEFORE THEY LEFT FOR KANO.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by freecocoa(f): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
chidooh1:

Whether yunusa or yanusa i don't understand hw such face is 18yrs old. Old cow
Dude if that's the guy in the picture then he definitely can't be 18, like wtf? That man in the pix is approaching 50, shuoo.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Ehinmola(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
I hope the useless Yinusa did not lace her with bomb(of course nigerian police should examine and re examine her for possibilities) before handling her over to her parents. Yinusa should be castrated and sentence to imprisonment without option of fine. Barawo dan buru banshi
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by cuteboy2: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
This is Aisha Buhari exposing her chest and wearing tight dress to reveal the contours of her bobbi. Why is Aisha Buhari not wearing the kind of hijab Ese is forced to wear?

Why is that Northern elite always practise a different brand of Islam to that pracitised by the poor.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Drabrah(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
babadem2much:
Imagine what this girl has turned to?

BTW: Why is it that the president and other top Muslims wives don't wear this Vail only gele?
them forbid am ni?

Dem "soji" ni!

1 Like

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Duru009(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
This girl has been bewiched and hypnotised.....

It will take her a longtime b4 she will certainly regain herself......
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by babadem2much(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Drabrah:

Dem "soji" ni!

Dem no soji my guy
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Duru009(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
It will take her a longtime b4 she will certainly regain herself......
It will take her a longtime b4 she will certainly regain herself.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by chidooh1: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
freecocoa:
Dude if that's the guy in the picture then he definitely can't be 18, like wtf? That man in the pix is approaching 50, shuoo.
walahi, if that cow is 18yrs i should be around 7 or 8 lol
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Rilwayne001: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
zendy:

True though..
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by me69: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
you obviously lack intelligence. She was not forced to do anything she decided everything by herself. Stop creating conflicts here
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by hartson(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Edgarated:
i hate them. there can never be anything like "one Nigeria' quote me anywhere

On point Man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) / Man wakes up, minutes before being buried in Delta. / Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.