Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru (68005 Views)

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl / The Look On Face Of Ese Oruru, As She Sets To Return Home (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by realmindz: 6:33am On Mar 04, 2016
khaybeebello:
Now I fully understand what our secondary school teachers taught us back then..... Now I see d level ignorance nd illiteracy has taken dis country, can't u people no more differentiate btw lang, tribe, nd religion? U automatically believe dat all da speak Arabic re Muslims nd every piece of book written in Arabic re quran: ye re affected by ignorance nd I'm sure u ll nt learn so far it's on dis issue, but like it or not, believe it or not Islam preaches peace, nd it ll surely prevail over all other religions coz it's already perfected by Allah himself
it will surely prevail over all other religions" that sounds like a true jihadist. you guys are naturally violent, why try to prove your religion will prevail, that's itself is the foundation of terrorism...practice your religion and let others be and stop fighting to prevail....
pls prove that all boko haram are not Muslim. ..

Islam peace is an oxymoron
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by realmindz: 6:37am On Mar 04, 2016
khaybeebello:
Borno is nt a home of peace coz it's under attack of terrorism, now wht has dat got to do with Islam being a religion of peace..... Has dis people ever claim they re Muslims or they ever claim they re doin dis fr d course of Allah, surely nt, now is time for u people to switch ur brain towards d right direction....... Nd as fr d pedophile case, tell me hw Islam has support it nd hw prophet Muhammad (saw) practice it, failure to do so mark u a liar nd u shall surely received ur punishment from Allah.
if you can't tell me how alahji mohammed isn't a paedophile then you must be a big hypocrite, someone who married a baby girl.....anyway your natural instinct will want u to defend alahji mohammed at all cost and that's why you are a terrorist.....let mohammed come down and defend himself...

1 Like

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by khaybeebello(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
realmindz:

it will surely prevail over all other religions" that sounds like a true jihadist. you guys are naturally violent, why try to prove your religion will prevail, that's itself is the foundation of terrorism...practice your religion and let others be and stop fighting to prevail....
pls prove that all boko haram are not Muslim. ..

Islam peace is an oxymoron
calling people to Islam nd striving in the cause of Allah is what we call jihad. Now tell me hw we re naturally violent when d most peaceful country in d World is makkah, they ve d most strongest currency d so called dollars nd pounds can't beat. U also mak a grievous mistake by saying we don't let other be. Now tell me, who go around town distributing fliers nd hand bills to d innocent citizens with d aim of advertising dia churches in order for dem to make more money, an average person knows churches re now company, dis fearful xtians distribute dia hand bills to both Muslim nd Christian, urging dem to attend dia church, nd still u kept saying we don't let u be. Now tell me who is nt letting d other be
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by wealthmi1: 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
But u dare not go close to their own daughters o in d north but dey can freestyle wit every mumu southern pu**y . Craze men kiss
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by khaybeebello(m): 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
realmindz:

if you can't tell me how alahji mohammed isn't a paedophile then you must be a big hypocrite, someone who married a baby girl.....anyway your natural instinct will want u to defend alahji mohammed at all cost and that's why you are a terrorist.....let mohammed come down and defend himself...
tell me d name of d baby gal nd hw d prophet came across ha, bloody liar. Criticism nd ignorance+illiteracy had sucked into ur brain, to d fact dat u re calling a defendant a terrorist. Haha, haba, Christians nd terrorist. I dnt even think ur pastor preach salvation to u anymore, d trending topic in d church is now terrorist, terrorist, terrorist, jst dy dia dy waste ur tym trying to taint Islam. Mtcheeeeeew. A Christian graduate can no longer differentiate between language, tribe, nd religion.
Omg lol
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by gunuvi(m): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacks14:
the girl ugly sef pass olajumoke, I wonder what this aboki see on ese thing...just my opinion quote me n die
bastard. Lets see the picture of your useless prostitute mother.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by realmindz: 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
khaybeebello:
calling people to Islam nd striving in the cause of Allah is what we call jihad. Now tell me hw we re naturally violent when d most peaceful country in d World is makkah, they ve d most strongest currency d so called dollars nd pounds can't beat. U also mak a grievous mistake by saying we don't let other be. Now tell me, who go around town distributing fliers nd hand bills to d innocent citizens with d aim of advertising dia churches in order for dem to make more money, an average person knows churches re now company, dis fearful xtians distribute dia hand bills to both Muslim nd Christian, urging dem to attend dia church, nd still u kept saying we don't let u be. Now tell me who is nt letting d other be
your natural instinct and hatred made u think I'm a christian....so u attack Christianity, the religion u feel is ur strongest opposition.

paedophile and terrorism is in your blood. so say ur god of the moon

1 Like

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by khaybeebello(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
realmindz:

your natural instinct and hatred made u think I'm a christian....so u attack Christianity, the religion u feel is ur strongest opposition.

paedophile and terrorism is in your blood. so say ur god of the moon
ignorance is in ur blood, can't even imagine where u made up ur stories, god of moon ko, god of sun ni........ Mtcheew
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by realmindz: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
khaybeebello:
ignorance is in ur blood, can't even imagine where u made up ur stories, god of moon ko, god of sun ni........ Mtcheew
lol, the mohammed defender does not know the true origin of his religion..
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by khaybeebello(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2016
realmindz:

lol, the mohammed defender does not know the true origin of his religion..
alhamdulilah, I dnt worship Muhammed (saw) bt Allah (swt) , I only follow him as a prophet of God.....
Anyway, I pity sme idiot who worship inanimate object nd fellow human being ad them I.e Jesus, even when Jesus himself try as much as possible to prove that he was only a prophet sent to men by Allah.
Idiot, now defend ur Jesus, attorney.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by realmindz: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
khaybeebello:
alhamdulilah, I dnt worship Muhammed (saw) bt Allah (swt) , I only follow him as a prophet of God.....
Anyway, I pity sme idiot who worship inanimate object nd fellow human being ad them I.e Jesus, even when Jesus himself try as much as possible to prove that he was only a prophet sent to men by Allah.
Idiot, now defend ur Jesus, attorney.
you see why Muslims are potential terrorists? We are talking of Islam here, ur natural distinct must bring Jesus to the topic because christianity is your greatest opposition...The religion u must wage jihad on to conquer. until u people stop the anger, and aggression to conquer all other religions, terrorism will never stop.
why not assume I'm an aethist, buhdist, or traditional worshipper...wat made u think I'm a christian?
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by khaybeebello(m): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
realmindz:

you see why Muslims are potential terrorists? We are talking of Islam here, ur natural distinct must bring Jesus to the topic because christianity is your greatest opposition...The religion u must wage jihad on to conquer. until u people stop the anger, and aggression to conquer all other religions, terrorism will never stop.
why not assume I'm an aethist, buhdist, or traditional worshipper...wat made u think I'm a christian?
Oh Mr Buddhist, lol, seems lyk u re drunk or something. Wht do even take us Muslim as, idiot?, Fools, or wht for cry out loud... Do u think u can jez in anyway say trash bou Islam nd get away with it? Oh freaking NO
anyway, either u re Buddhist or xtians, it's already differentiate frm my former post, bt ur desire to stain Islam in every way possible won't allow u read dat particular place...... Once again I pity u all.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by realmindz: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2016
khaybeebello:
Oh Mr Buddhist, lol, seems lyk u re drunk or something. Wht do even take us Muslim as, idiot?, Fools, or wht for cry out loud... Do u think u can jez in anyway say trash bou Islam nd get away with it? Oh freaking NO
anyway, either u re Buddhist or xtians, it's already differentiate frm my former post, bt ur desire to stain Islam in every way possible won't allow u read dat particular place...... Once again I pity u all.
of course I know no one can dare speak against the religion of peace and get away with it.
You guys are extremely peaceful unlike other religions to accept any criticism...
u guys are the world problem, imagine a world without islam...imagine if that paedophile violent alahji mohammed was never born.
All terrorists are Muslims. .. causing trouble every part of the world. your holy alfas look horrible, dirty and scary with their fvking irritating beards. you guys are anti civilisation. you downgrade women, u ve refused to grow to modern age dragging the world backward to ancient laws...u don't deserve to live with us, u sud all be sent to the moon, but the moon will reject u all. bast.d evil satanic inspired religion. satanic are better off u animals. check the news all over the world, Muslims here and there, abducting, bombing, terrosing....u guys are jst a curse, a curse to earth
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by khaybeebello(m): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
realmindz:

of course I know no one can dare speak against the religion of peace and get away with it.
You guys are extremely peaceful unlike other religions to accept any criticism...
u guys are the world problem, imagine a world without islam...imagine if that paedophile violent alahji mohammed was never born.
All terrorists are Muslims. .. causing trouble every part of the world. your holy alfas look horrible, dirty and scary with their fvking irritating beards. you guys are anti civilisation. you downgrade women, u ve refused to grow to modern age dragging the world backward to ancient laws...u don't deserve to live with us, u sud
all be sent to the moon, but the moon will reject u all. bast.d evil satanic inspired religion. satanic are better off u animals. check the news all over the world Muslims here and there, abducting, bombing, terrosing....u guys are jst a curse, a curse to earth
I'm nt surprise by dis, i dnt expect nothing less.
u imagine a world without islam nd d sharia law.good, bt ve u ever imagine a world without christianity nd d common/english law?
without disturbance frm churches, without endless shout in shilos lyk a mad dog, without anyone distributin fliers nd handbills around jst 4 d course of attending dia church, without man of devil building fine fine churches to attract customers nd make more money, without dia sinful law dat allow such act dat God hate so much. e.g gay, lesbianism, over-editing of d Bible by d devilish pastor, building d illuminati church nd d devil church, rating d richest pastor nd doin all sort of messes , can't say it all man....
Then u spoil d whole thing when u said our alfa look horrible, dirty, and scary jez because they keep beards, then ur Lord Jesus must ve look horrible, dirty, nd scary because he also keep beards, nd it stated in ur Bible to keep beards bt d over editing won't let u know.
U lied against d holy prophet, dat doesn't change d fact that he's already been blessed though. But dat shows hw va u people can go to stain Islam, I know u said dat on purpose bt dnt 4get ur Lord Jesus is also a celibacy.
And finally if u really think it's nt okay for us to leave together in dis world as a creatures of Allah..... . Jump off d third mainland bridge. Gbam
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by folem: 12:51am On May 27, 2016
Abducted in August & quickly impregnated for delivery of a child in May. Abokkii na wa. Rescued Chibok girl already has a child and pregnant with another baby. Naija population explosion via Abokkkii system na wa o. Chaii ..
Diaris God oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) / Man wakes up, minutes before being buried in Delta. / Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.