Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow (18517 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! / Photos Of Abba Moro Arriving Court Today For Trial / EFCC Arrests Abba Moro, Others Over 2014 Immigration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by Omonigeriarere: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
[s]
2rutalk1:
very useless government. The economy has crashed completely. No plan, no vision, nothing is on ground to revamp the economy. The power sector is in a state of comatose, Unemployment problem has more than doubled within 9 months, no single project has been initiated. All they know how to do is jail him, probe him, kill him. Very useless government I repeat!
[/s]

And corruption has not contributed to lack of power supply and infrastructural development in your own thinking: what a primitive expression!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by dyn1800: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Thank God he gat no immuity
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by searay2(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Met uh was ACCUSED of looting 400M and was in handcuffed to the court.

The more you steal the less corrupt you are
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by 2rutalk1: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

And corruption has not contributed to lack of power supply and infrastructural development in your own thinking: what a primitive expression!
. My friend go and read your books before you start quoting me with your primitive brain. What do you know about corruption and its impact on the economy of any nation. So because he is "fighting corruption' (vendetta), other sectors of the economy should be abandoned. It beats my imagination how you guys have been brainwashed to the extent that, because it is Buhari anything he does is pleasant to your sight. Since he assumed office, no single project has been initiated. Does it mean it is corruption we will fight for 4 years? There should be balanced growth model if we actually want the country to move forward. The truth of the matter is, this government doesn't have any clue on how to manage the economy, but sentiment, tribalism, religious bigotry and ethnicity will not allow some people to say the truth.
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by Omonigeriarere: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
2rutalk1:
. My friend go and read your books before you start quoting me with your primitive brain. What do you know about corruption and its impact on the economy of any nation. So because he is "fighting corruption' (vendetta), other sectors of the economy should be abandoned. It beats my imagination how you guys have been brainwashed to the extent that, because it is Buhari anything he does is pleasant to your sight. Since he assumed office, no single project has been initiated. Does it mean it is corruption we will fight for 4 years? There should be balanced growth model if we actually want the country to move forward. The truth of the matter is, this government doesn't have any clue on how to manage the economy, but sentiment, tribalism, religious bigotry and ethnicity will not allow some people to say the truth.

Please can you show us how corruption can not have any impact on economy? Please election is over stop agonizing?
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by Omonigeriarere: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
2rutalk1:

'corruption cannot affect economy' - Justify this assertion and stop this childish display.
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by illuminaty(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Am a proud WAILER but one thing I can never forgive GEJ for is allowing aba morro to walk the streets freely after that scam called NIS recruitment
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by 2rutalk1: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Please can you show us how corruption can not have any impact on economy? Please election is over stop agonizing?
. My dear, I never said corruption has no negative impact on economy. Maybe you should read it again. For your information, I repeat "neglecting every sector of the economy in the name of fighting corruption will be counter productive". Mind you, the so-called fight against corruption is selective and there is no way it will make a meaningful impact on the economy. All ex-PDP members that defected to APC are now saints. I was shocked the day former President Obasanjo said PDP killed the economy of this nation. Out of 16 years PDP ruled this nation, Obasanjo alone ruled for 8 years. Then who are the PDP members? Rotimi Amaechi was a Speaker of State House of Assembly under for 8 years and Governor for 8 years under PDP. But since he moved to APC he became a saint - many politicians like that in this country. Lets call a spade a spade. Fight corruption but don't neglect other sectors of the economy.
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by 2rutalk1: 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

'corruption cannot affect economy' - Justify this assertion and stop this childish display.
You have problem with comprehension.
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by jeje123(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
I"m tired of all these super men instead of lock them up with toothless lion. It will not bite!
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by elderken(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
May Moro never find rest.. May all those who lost their lives because of this bastard haunt him till he hang himself. In his prison cell. May we never experience thieves like this as. Minister again. We. Make our prayer to ABBA Father, to ever deliver. Us from lowlives like moro
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by Tolatutu: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
2rutalk1:
very useless government. The economy has crashed completely. No plan, no vision, nothing is on ground to revamp the economy. The power sector is in a state of comatose, Unemployment problem has more than doubled within 9 months, no single project has been initiated. All they know how to do is jail him, probe him, kill him. Very useless government I repeat!

so because there are other problems they should let all criminals go do you know how many young graduates died from this man's actions some were pregnant women trampled to death and you have a problem with him been held accountable shocked

You are part of the problem of this Country angry
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by giddykay: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
talktrue1:
They should put handcuff on his hand when next he is coming
what's holding you? U should help them fix d handcuff ontime now if it delays...
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by 2rutalk1: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Tolatutu:

so because there are other problems they should let all criminals go do you know how many young graduates died from this man's actions some were pregnant women trampled to death and you have a problem with him been held accountable shocked

You are part of the problem of this Country angry
My friend tell your pay master to do the job for which he was voted into power instead of prioritizing this anti-corruption scam. So because he is fighting corruption Nigerians should die of poverty and hunger? Anything that will not improve the welfare of the masses in the short run or long run is economically futile. All the accused persons that were arrested tell me what came out of it, despite the time and resources wasted on this nonsense.
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by Omonigeriarere: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
2rutalk1:
. My dear, I never said corruption has no negative impact on economy. Maybe you should read it again. For your information, I repeat "neglecting every sector of the economy in the name of fighting corruption will be counter productive". Mind you, the so-called fight against corruption is selective and there is no way it will make a meaningful impact on the economy. All ex-PDP members that defected to APC are now saints. I was shocked the day former President Obasanjo said PDP killed the economy of this nation. Out of 16 years PDP ruled this nation, Obasanjo alone ruled for 8 years. Then who are the PDP members? Rotimi Amaechi was a Speaker of State House of Assembly under for 8 years and Governor for 8 years under PDP. But since he moved to APC he became a saint - many politicians like that in this country. Lets call a spade a spade. Fight corruption but don't neglect other sectors of the economy.

I asked whether corruption has not contributed to lack of adequate power supply and other socio-economic infrastructures in your own thinking and below caption was your reply.

'...My friend go and read your books before you start quoting me with your primitive brain. What do you know about corruption and its impact on the economy of any nation'.

Please explain to me what you know about corruption and how it has not affected the provision of socio-economic infrastructures to citizens?
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by 2rutalk1: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

I asked whether corruption has not contributed to lack of adequate power supply and other socio-economic infrastructures in your own thinking and below caption was your reply.

'...My friend go and read your books before you start quoting me with your primitive brain. What do you know about corruption and its impact on the economy of any nation'.

Please explain to me what you know about corruption and how it has not affected the provision of socio-economic infrastructures to citizens?
. I repeat, don't CENTRE ALL your energy on the fight against corruption while other sectors of the economy are suffering. Your interest should be how do I punish these people that raped the economy for years and at the same time find a solution to this problem. Fighting them without finding solution to the problem is not of the interest of the masses. If you like kill Moro, Dasuki and Dokpesi today, if you don't find a way to fix the problems, all your efforts will be exercise in futility. Meanwhile, I can challenge you on a an hour debate on the pros and cons of corruption on the economy of a developing nation. If you are interested lets do it here. lol
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by charlesucheh(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Throw him in jail and swallow the key the world does not need theives like him
The key can still be excreted!he should be sentenced to death by blasting him with anti-tank GUNS....I can still recall the insult he melted on Nigerians...
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by ipom: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
ABBA moro need to be pardoned,because IT wasnt delibrate
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by iukpe: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
HOW DO WE KNOW THIS SET IN GOVERNMENT ARE NOT STEALING AS WE READ THIS?
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by olawooro: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
2rutalk1:
Supposing one of your family members was among those who lost their lives then, you will not be saying this rubbish. Oloriburuku.
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by ify84(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Where is the handcuff....
Re: Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow by obynaDmob(m): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
2rutalk1:

Its very sad, this man that wanted create" jobs" is d one they are now trying to jail undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Offers N9.5M Reward Over Death Of Lawmaker’s Son In UK. Photos / Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.