Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye (30331 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Did EFCC Stylishly Reply Dino Melaye? Check Out This Tweet / Not All Of Us Have D Anointing To Resist Sexual Harassment 4rm Women Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
I never knew women were goods and services.
F*cktard
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
He needs a foreign beauty to complement his worwority.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
konji1:
While engaging in a debate on Made-In -Nigeria bill at the senate's plenary session this morning, Senator Dino Melaye said most Nigerian men prefer marrying "imported ladies" than "made-in-Nigeria" ladies. He made reference to Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomole who is married to Iara who is from Cape Verde.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRSenate/status/704986839879454720
true talk ohh.

shall na NAIJA WOMEN course am!

who want to marry a liability?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by dyn1800: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Senator Dino must've been bitten by Governor Ayodele fayose
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by nairaman66(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Even a rascal like Dino is up there.., wondering why tompolo went into hiding!
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by searay2(m): 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Profkomolafe:
grin so gino or what is he called? Dino I mean Don dey eye lara abi? Osho go just use magun(charm I mean not efcc boss) for u. Mtchewwwww
Magun is magun, both of them dey hold person
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
bettercreature:
I always supported Nigerian ladies before until i went out with about 5 of them,they are very stewpid and proud
lol! grin

infact! the most arrogant and and disrespectful set of WOMAN beings you will ever come across with.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by Orikinla(m): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
He dey pain am say Comrade Oshio Baba marry fine Tokunbo beauty? Why joke with a serious debate? Mrs. Iara Adams Oshiohmole is the most beautiful First Lady in Nigeria. Even Mrs. Aisha Buhari does not come close in beauty, class and style. It is like the difference between Hollywood and Kannywood.
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by tpiar: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Orikinla:
He dey pain am say Comrade Oshio Baba marry fine Tokunbo beauty? Why joke with a serious debate? Mrs. Iara Adams Oshiohmole is the most beautiful First Lady in Nigeria. Even Mrs. Aisha Buhari does not come close in beauty, class and style. It is like the difference between Hollywood and Kannywood.

Backhanded compliment.
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by tyav7: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
So we now compare our daughters, sisters, wives and mothers to goods. The thing no funny o.
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
RedCapChief:
Some Nigerian women can't cook or clean. The only things they can offer are Instagram likes and tummy trainers. They advocate feminism and equality but they can't spend shingba to even buy a t-shirt for the bobo.

Why won't I import a boo?
So the foreign ones can right? How many can cook Nigeria dishes too?
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
iykedare:
Yes now. Who wouldn't prefer London used or carpe Verde used women to Lagos used women?
Yeye boy grin
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
ShitHead:
Imported pusssies are very expensive to maintain...you need to export 500 Edo women to Italy to import one Ethiopian woman. Balance of Payment deficit.
You dey oh cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
obailala:
grin cheesy Oshiobaba don suffer cheesy grin

Nah good for am. Heh too talk
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by iRepNaija1: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
RedCapChief:
Some Nigerian women can't cook or clean. The only things they can offer are Instagram likes and tummy trainers. They advocate feminism and equality but they can't spend shingba to even buy a t-shirt for the bobo.

How do you know those women you want to 'import' aren't going to be like the women you've encountered in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by francizy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
I can see, just like Patrick Obiagbon (or whatever he's called), this Dino Malaye guy is just a comedian only there for the purpose of entertaining senators..
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Made in Nigeria ladies?
Hehehehehe. Seriously?
That Man "dino" dey jealous oshiomole
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by kennethchidi(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
This guy will never stop acting. Wetin concern am with person wey marry imported woman? Na d persons money and love kill am! grin
Meanwhile,that's their business.
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
There's an advantage to this situation; if abacha only ordered made in Nigeria oloshos he would've still ruled over us in 2016.
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Are women now manufactured products that he 'Dino-saur' should include them in a sensitive debate to amend the Nigerian procurement bill?.
All these our Libido seeking senators sha....
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by dapsonlou(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dino like prefer nollywood actress . He love them so much he got one pregnant. Absentee father

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by fotojenik(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Love can be found anywia, mind u. let's not criticise other people decisions cos it will do us more harm Dan gud......Tnxxxx
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by onoja12: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
them come tell you say white woman dey cook or clean.person when never see something go say na him own bad pass.

RedCapChief:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by babadem2much(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
chumakk:
The new machine you bought was not made in nigeria and you want the Edo gov to marry a Nigerian-made woman. The joke is on you senator

The best comment, hard truth but u n I know Adams Oshiomole will give him epic reply
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by babadem2much(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
I trust Oshoisky he will give him a sound epic reply soon, osho be gathering momentum.

Dino u don find trouble and u no go fit bear am

have u patronised any made in Naija car?
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by matoxy(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
see who's talking. All the things you show of ur properties, from furniture's to cars. which one is made in Nigeria or even Africa? Pot calling charcoal black.
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by Uprightson2000: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
yes Na it is damm true
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by fortunechy(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
sounds funny bt is true
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by awoluyi(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
When Sen Dino was a member of House of Representatives and up to the time he fought and his dresses torn to pieces, I thought the man was highly principled and of high integrity. The ways he has been conducting himself recently has proved that my previous estimation of him was faulty. Henceforth I will not expect much from him.
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by AfroKnight: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
In a sane country, no lawmaker will be this careless. She is a human being not an object to be imported.

What kind of man says rubbish like this about another man's wife?
Re: Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye by Phurbz: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Very low IQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims / How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] / Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.