Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) (39874 Views)

Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Dominionhost(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Great
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
psquaret:
e nor go make front page now, if na bread seller and Davido and others. e for done reach front page even enter Buhari page. lets celebrate Hard work and not bread sell Luck
Wake up dude, e don make FP
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by francizy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
It better not end as selfie and a couple of handshakes... angry angry

Anything short of N50million endorsement deal is unacceptable. If Wizkid can get it then Dada should get it too! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by winkmart: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Triton1996:
http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/mtn-celebrates-unilag-all-time-best-graduating-student-daniel-dadaphoto/

Waoo…if this is anything to go by, then hard work forever pays.

UNILAG all-time[b]best graduation student[/b],

SEE BULLET
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Rilwayne001: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
coolgreat

1 Like

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by kay29000(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Congrats to him... but why is he wearing sweater in this recent crazy Lagos heat?
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by pabjo: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
ooo God I need for my name to be place everywhere for good. congrate Dan I will be next shortly
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Cornerstone001: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Congrats** to him
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by pabjo: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
kay29000:
Congrats to him... but why is he wearing sweater in this recent crazy Lagos heat?
new fashion for 5pointers

1 Like

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
na God win o ma guy
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by DarryOsh(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
wwwchichis:
Hard work pays-Well! ,pleaseooo, My great Nairaland brothers and sisters ,I also want you all to asisst me by visiting my website and clicking the Advertisement of my materials that i have for sale to check out what you can buy on line and liking and subscribing to my website,www.chichisnigeriafood.com, Thank you very much and God will bless you if you do this.

I just visited your website. Lovely website, i must say.
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by leksy07(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
hinwazaka:
After MTN gives back to the nation, it is insulted and treated unfairly by the government. But all the love is given to Etisalat who gives nothing to Nigeria, because the Fulani's are in religious love with the emirates.
callin u a fool is an understatement

7 Likes

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
congrats bro
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Jfast: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
psquaret:
e nor go make front page now, if na bread seller and Davido and others. e for done reach front page even enter Buhari page. lets celebrate Hard work and not bread sell Luck
some times favor of God goes with hardwork sometimes its does't it comes like manner, God blesses who ever he wishes and who are we to ask him questions.
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by MrMcJay(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
hinwazaka:
After MTN gives back to the nation, it is insulted and treated unfairly by the government. But all the love is given to Etisalat who gives nothing to Nigeria, because the Fulani's are in religious love with the emirates.

Read your post again and see what hatred has reduced you to.

7 Likes

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Horlawale1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Congrat to him once again
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by carinmom(f): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
psquaret:
Relax, its now on FrontPage.
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by SuccessJay(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hard work dey say pays....Thumbs up bro, higher heights man.

1 Like

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by efilefun(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
hinwazaka:
Your hatred for Buhari and his administration might send you to ur early grave. The fine imposed on Mtn was by which administration Was Mtn the only telecommunication company fined Kindly answer this questions or shove ur stinking bigoted brain up ur asssss

2 Likes

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by psquaret: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
psquaret:

waoo, what can i say first time i made it to front page. i want to say shout out to all the Guys in the house Most especially Seun who had the Nairaland Vision and today its became a reality. that goes to tell us that we have a lot of Talent in Nigeria no doubt. our culture, family Background and deifies Ethics has made us Great Nation that can compete with other country in the world, what we lack is the Leadership, strong Institutions and setting our priorities right as a country. i know one day we will get there.
Only we can make it happen.
God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria
God bless the Youth and
God bless the President
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by rhythyson: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
hinwazaka:

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by haywire07(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Which course dis guy study sef? undecided
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by bobjack(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2016

Whats yhur point??

1 Like

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by osgd: 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
hinwazaka:
You Are Sick. Wat On Earth Is The Problem Wit Ds New Generation Set Of Ibo Stock. Y Are Yu People So Full Of Hate.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by hinwazaka: 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
efilefun:
Your hatred for Buhari and his administration might send you to ur early grave. The fine imposed on Mtn was by which administration Was Mtn the only telecommunication company fined Kindly answer this questions or shove ur stinking bigoted brain up ur asssss
Both MTN and Airtel were fined. But the judgement was given by this government without an NCC board in place, which is unconstitutional. The judgement was given by the FG. Now, MTN registers sims with proper identification by the subscriber. I recently registered under 5 different names and disguises on the ETISALAT platform. Talk about bias
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Accumulating a 5.0 CGPA in Unilag is still relatively easy to scoring a 4.0 GPA in Harvard.

More grease to your scholastic elbows. And opt to work for Chevron not MTN. grin
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by onebamoh: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Congrats bro....God done pick your call sharp sharp. If MTN wan fly you abroad dey should come and buy flight ticket from Cite Travels Ltd. At Cite Travels we search for cheap and affordable fares for our esteem passengers. Call us today on 08099988002
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by sonssyo: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
osgd:
You Are Sick. Wat On Earth Is The Problem Wit Ds New Generation Set Of Ibo Stock. Y Are Yu People So Full Of Hate.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,who hates who? make una leave ibos alone,dey wan comot frm naija una no gree wetin una wan make ibos do?
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nice
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by efilefun(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
hinwazaka:

Both MTN and Airtel were fined. But the judgement was given by this government without an NCC board in place, which is unconstitutional. The judgement was given by the FG. Now, MTN registers sims with proper identification by the subscriber. I recently registered under 5 different names and disguises on the ETISALAT platform. Talk about bias
was there a signed law on ground before? And you haven't answered all my questions, which government fined MTN

2 Likes

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by onyebuchiii(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
wow...gud to make a difference in all you do kudos to you
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by CSTR2: 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Accumulating a 5.0 CGPA in Unilag is still relatively easy to scoring a 4.0 GPA in Harvard.

More grease to your scholastic elbows. And opt to work for Chevron not MTN. grin

I actually believe it is easier. Unlike Nigeria, You don't have utterly sadistic lecturers that you need to hold church vigils for in harvard.
As long as you have a SPARK OF GENIUS, a 4.0 GP in harvard should be very possible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed-Tukur Breaks ABU-Zaria 1st Class In Engineering Jinx / “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede / This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.