Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) (39875 Views)

Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Onye4real: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
There is DIGNITY in LABOUR. Indeed hardwork Pays. "Show me a man that is DILIGENT in his DOINGS (WORKS) he shall STAND BEFORE KINGS and NOT BEFORE MERE MEN". Of a TRUTH this is the REWARD of DILIGENT and HARDWORK".
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by rajoys: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
hinwazaka:
After MTN gives back to the nation, it is insulted and treated unfairly by the government. But all the love is given to Etisalat who gives nothing to Nigeria, because the Fulani's are in religious love with the emirates.

Correct that statement chairman even if u are one of their staff, let us allow common sense for once. MTN used the first 3 years of their existence in Nigeria to reaped us up. Investment that should yield the money invested and produce profit in about 30 years produced all the turn over within 2 years in this same Nigeria. They defrauded Nigerian and should pay for it . Thank God for mobile operator like Globacom that dislocate the centre of gravity of MTN through the introduction of per seconds billing, MTN had previously deceived the country then that Nigeria economy will take up to 30 years before it can be ripe for per seconds billing. Mark u, similar thing is what DSTV is doing to us now in which if u subscribe for 1 month, even if u travel and do not watch ur DSTV for more than 5 days in that 1 month, Ur account will be deactivated after a month. So in my own opinion, MTN should pay fine in Trillion dollar sef. They have long be defrauding us.
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by kengodson: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
MTN, BE LIKE DANIEL AND WORK HARD, ON YOUR NETWORK,NOT USING HIM FOR PUBLICITY angry
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by adejaresalami1(m): 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
LA cram LA pour noni.....brilliance to me mean being innovative, I had a 4.7cgpa in my OND buh I knew I was not brilliant coz I could not relate what am studying with what's happening around me. Well sha the guy broke a record which has to be celebrated grin grin....not hating.
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by psquaret: 12:45am On Mar 03, 2016
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by mufuteeeee(m): 2:06am On Mar 03, 2016
adejaresalami1:
LA cram LA pour noni.....brilliance to me mean being innovative, I had a 4.7cgpa in my OND buh I knew I was not brilliant coz I could not relate what am studying with what's happening around me. Well sha the guy broke a record which has to be celebrated grin grin....not hating.

Does OND use a 5 point scale?

1 Like

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by 14(m): 3:25am On Mar 03, 2016
rajoys:

Correct that statement chairman even if u are one of their staff, let us allow common sense for once. MTN used the first 3 years of their existence in Nigeria to reaped us up. Investment that should yield the money invested and produce profit in about 30 years produced all the turn over within 2 years in this same Nigeria. They defrauded Nigerian and should pay for it . Thank God for mobile operator like Globacom that dislocate the centre of gravity of MTN through the introduction of per seconds billing, MTN had previously deceived the country then that Nigeria economy will take up to 30 years before it can be ripe for per seconds billing. Mark u, similar thing is what DSTV is doing to us now in which if u subscribe for 1 month, even if u travel and do not watch ur DSTV for more than 5 days in that 1 month, Ur account will be deactivated after a month. So in my own opinion, MTN should pay fine in Trillion dollar sef. They have long be defrauding us.

who has 62m subscribers and still no.1?
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 3:57am On Mar 03, 2016
Goridoe:

for how many years bro? undecided

It depends on how stingy Emptyhen is. I can't say cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by elenite101(m): 6:46am On Mar 03, 2016
Triton1996:
http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/mtn-celebrates-unilag-all-time-best-graduating-student-daniel-dadaphoto/

Waoo…if this is anything to go by, then hard work forever pays.

UNILAG all-time best graduation student, Daniel Dada has been in the lips on everyone lately over his exploit while in school. He graduated with a 5.0 CGPA, which is so surprising.

In an interview earlier, he revealed that about 5 good firms are after him for employment and he is still thinking on which one to choose.

However, It seems MTN has something to offer him
sew as the organisation shared this picture on twitter.

.That is great.
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by utete: 7:38am On Mar 03, 2016
Thank God they finally recognise the 5.0 guy...
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by gentlezypher: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2016
God make my CGP to rise like the dollar Amen!
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Triton1996(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2016
winkmart:

SEE BULLET
olodo..correct am nau...beta go write jamb
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by winkmart: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2016
Triton1996:

olodo..correct am nau...beta go write jamb

lol...i wrote JAMB 2002, my brother...where were you then
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by plainmirror(m): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2016
gentlezypher:
God make my CGP to rise like the dollar Amen!

Iseee!!!
cheesy
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by gentlezypher: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2016
plainmirror:

Iseee!!! cheesy
i no fit make 5.00 nah just make e rise small
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by plainmirror(m): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2016
gentlezypher:
i no fit make 5.00 nah just make e rise small

God will help us all cool

1 Like

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Triton1996(m): 5:41am On Mar 04, 2016
winkmart:

lol...i wrote JAMB 2002, my brother...where were you then

no wonda..the vocabulary u used den is tale compared to now...nt even afta dat..pls correct the bullet mister
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by winkmart: 6:39am On Mar 04, 2016
Triton1996:

no wonda..the vocabulary u used den is tale compared to now...nt even afta dat..pls correct the bullet mister

lol...what is tale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede / This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture / Webometrics Ranking Of Universities/Polytechnics In Nigeria - 2017 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.