Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) (39876 Views)

Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by exbash: 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Koolking:
I don't celebrate paper clean sheet. I celebrate solving a problem for humanity sake.

5.0 CGPA does not change life. It's all to earn salary in Nigeria.

Words from a Dullard!!! Na who no get money they say beer bitter...

4 Likes

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Koolking(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
exbash:

Words from a Dullard!!! Na who no get money they say beer bitter...

Well said sir. Keep up
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Msflakky(f): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Interesting.... Congrat mr daniel
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

This part interest me most,please who has this guys number,I want to be his baby mama tongue...ready made men trending grin
Look no further. I'm right here...You can try me. What do you say?
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Triton1996(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
psquaret:
e nor go make front page now, if na bread seller and Davido and others. e for done reach front page even enter Buhari page. lets celebrate Hard work and not bread sell Luck
waoo, what can i say first time i made it to front page. i want to say shout out to all the Guys in the house Most especially Seun who had the Nairaland Vision and today its became a reality. that goes to tell us that we have a lot of Talent in Nigeria no doubt. our culture, family Background and deifies Ethics has made us Great Nation that can compete with other country in the world, what we lack is the Leadership, strong Institutions and setting our priorities right as a country. i know one day we will get there.
Only we can make it happen.
God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria
God bless the Youth and
God bless the President
loooooooooool
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by charlycharly: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Koolking:
I don't celebrate paper clean sheet. I celebrate solving a problem for humanity sake.

5.0 CGPA does not change life. It's all to earn salary in Nigeria.

The face of a hater. Which problem you Don solve ? Olodo like you.
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by mbhs139(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
hinwazaka:
After MTN gives back to the nation, it is insulted and treated unfairly by the government. But all the love is given to Etisalat who gives nothing to Nigeria, because the Fulani's are in religious love with the emirates.

I feel sorry for the man and woman who laboured hard, day and night, to make sure you have an education. Very sad and pathetic. Very sad. Very very sad.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Triton1996(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Kirinwa:
At least these bastards will get off olajumoke's case now.

Can I get a kiss? Am on front page!
grin shocked tongue embarassed kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by musicwriter(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
One thing I like about MTN is they have the best corporate thinking minds in the Nigerian business space. Always ahead of others in thinking out a plan. More like the google of our corporate space over here.
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Koolking(m): 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
charlycharly:

The face of a hater. Which problem you Don solve ? Olodo like you.

Could not have said it better. Carry on
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Triton1996(m): 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Waooo...this made it to front page....Nairaland too don celebrate am be dat..
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Samandgrace(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Acres of land for sale @Funnab area of Abeokuta@400K per acre. Ping me:2A2823A5 if u are interested, or send a mail to segunfadeyione@yahoo.com
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Grandville(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
We get to celebrate brains too...interesting!
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by misspicy(f): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
PiperAlpha:

Look no further. I'm right here...You can try me. What do you say?
picture of your certificate or I don't believe it angry
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by psquaret: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
its feels so good.
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by bqlekan(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

This part interest me most,please who has this guys number,I want to be his baby mama tongue...ready made men trending grin

i do, come take it in my bedroom smiley
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by misspicy(f): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
bqlekan:

i do, come take it in my bedroom smiley
Picture of the number in your bedroom or idontbilivit grin
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Iseloogunise: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
In an interview earlier, he revealed that about 5 good firms are after him for employment and he is still thinking on which one to choose.

If a 5.00CGPA graduate cannot create jobs, I wonder who ,!
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Louiscutedude(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Congrate to him
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by bqlekan(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

Picture of the number in your bedroom or idontbilivit grin
it is dark in here.. phone flash is dead too... come have a look.. I'm serious
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by adepiero: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
I'll urge the boy not to go for MTN, there is nothing worth learning from them. you might end up picking calls undecided
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Youngk(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
mtn will now start sending us message to subscribe to dada'tips by testing mycgpa to 56000.
anyways congrats bro dada

1 Like

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by kay29000(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
pabjo:
new fashion for 5pointers

lol! Okay o!
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
ipledge10:
you are just a fool....you reason with your a.ss

Lmao... Hahahahahahhaah....... Mehn your reply is top class!!!!
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
hinwazaka:
After MTN gives back to the nation, it is insulted and treated unfairly by the government. But all the love is given to Etisalat who gives nothing to Nigeria, because the Fulani's are in religious love with the emirates.

So it was Fulani DT gave Etisalat license to operate in Nigeria abi.

If somebody calls u a fraudulent liar now,u will say sthn else.

I have both lines. Etisalat is 10times better dn mtn. And nCC is right mtn has serious issues wt their database. I registered my Etisalat sim once but had to register my mtn sim like 4 different times.

1 Like

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Damfostopper(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
hinwazaka:
congratulations..... I dedicate this ur stu.pidity to ur father.... U see how daft u are??

1 Like

Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by gretblue: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
hinwazaka:
You could desend so low like this in the public.
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Goridoe(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
justi4jesu:
Free airtime and data for him cheesy

for how many years bro? undecided
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by Levelzguy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
buh wait oh..whats the essence of hitting a perfect cgpa score when ud still end up being an employee....u mean u cant channel all dat brain into becoming an employer of labour.just another salary earner.same old same old.congrats all d same bruh e no easy
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by mart2k(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Na only Yoruba dey for this country? Wey our bros frm d yeast
Re: MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) by JuanDeDios: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
hinwazaka:
The ting dey taya me o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede / This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture / Webometrics Ranking Of Universities/Polytechnics In Nigeria - 2017 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.