Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics (1892 Views)

Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise / Buhari Has Only Fulfilled One Campaign Promise – Buharimeter / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by betterABIAstate: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Buhari promised to create 1million jobs for igbo youths via the revamp of the coal mine in Enugu immediately he assumes power, its almost one year now and nothing has been said about it.

Is this another scam from APC?

Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by MzPecs(f): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lmao! gringringrin

All na scam!
Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by emenas(m): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
APC decieving nigerians since 1000 AD
Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
So u're holding unto Buhari, brother wake up u've been Scammed..
Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by Abagworo(m): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Why should he fulfill it when you are fighting him? Did Jonathan create 1million jobs and yet you are doing IPOB on his behalf?
Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by Trailblazer1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Abagworo:
Why should he fulfill it when you are fighting him? Did Jonathan create 1million jobs and yet you are doing IPOB on his behalf?

Zombie school of thought undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by betterABIAstate: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Abagworo:
I thought they said he's a man of integrity? sad

1 Like

Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by BiafranPrince: 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
The zoo must fall.

Odago!.

1 Like

Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by aresa: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
[s]
betterABIAstate:
Buhari promised to create 1million jobs for igbo youths via the revamp of the coal mine in Enugu immediately he assumes power, its almost one year now and nothing has been said about it.

Is this another scam from APC?
[/s]

Funded government programs and policies creates jobs and to the best of our sane and rational judgement, the budget is yet to be passed..

You tribal preoccupation and assigned #PDPhouseOFhunger BINGO shout of the days is always based on thoughtless, irrational and senseless assertions..
Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by betterABIAstate: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Funded government programs and policies creates jobs and to the best of our sane and rational judgement, the budget is yet to be passed..

You tribal preoccupation and assigned #PDPhouseOFhunger BINGO shout of the days is always based on thoughtless, irrational and senseless assertions..
stop barking, we all saw the paded budget and there's nothing like coal on any of the pages. I don't even think buhari knows coal and mines still exist in southeast.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by nnachukz(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
My brother, if that was why APC members in the east were fighting their brothers during the election just to protect non-existing APC votes and prevent block votes for PDP, then you have lost. We are in this together and worst still, you are among the 5% so nothing for you. That is how much integrity Buhari has.
Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Abagworo:
where is chino sef

1 Like

Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by R0ckefeller: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
all of them are thesame until everybody stop voting for thesame set of people who havebeen ruining this country for the past 20 30yrs before nigeria can be back to shape
Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by Lekan111(m): 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Fall of oil price as nullify all promises now we have to use scale of preferencecheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy but is not too late budget as not been passed
Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by aresa: 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:
stop barking, we all saw the paded budget and there's nothing like coal on any of the pages. I don't even think buhari knows coal and mines still exist in southeast.

Unintelligent IpOds bore me..
Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by tietie85(m): 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
I have never believe apc n their promises from day one because i knew they cannot fulfil any of them
Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by betterABIAstate: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
aresa:

humour me more. A dumbass calling me unintelligent. Nobody told you there was a padded budget that doesn't include coal exploitation.

Legendary ignoramus.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by tietie85(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
I have never believed apc n their promises from day one because i knew they cannot fulfil any of them that's why it didn't pain me now that they are giving excuses

4 Likes

Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by aresa: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
[s]
betterABIAstate:
humour me more. A dumbass calling me unintelligent. Nobody told you there was a padded budget that doesn't include coal exploitation.

Legendary ignoramus.
[/s]

Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by eyeview: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
But seriously,did anybody actually vote APC because of those wishful promises? I find it hard to believe

1 Like

Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by eyeview: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Abagworo:

Youngman,I think it will be best for everbody in Imo state(and now igboland)if you should just fall down and die.
Gej's govt was fraught with insecurity brought about by boko haram,yet extra budgetary pprovisions of billions were made and directed towards their rehabilitation,resettlement and even education at the expense of the rest of the nation. Not one single northern critisized GEJ for spending on them amidst insecurity. A few people start an ipob movement and you (nwa afo igbo) is justifying that the president of the whole nation shouldn't fulfil his campaign promise cos of it.
Nwokem, lemme use your village dialect(cos I know u) to state that iwu otile.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by blazer234: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Abagworo:

How does your comment change the fact that buhari lied?

How do you feel making such a blind defence?

How do you feel?
Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by nwanyiimo: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Abagworo:
Who is fighting buhari? Leave above tribalism, it will do Nigeria good.
Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by kutchs: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Abagworo:
Like someone said iwu otile.
You are also isi amu kodo.

Didn't Jonathan create jobs for the northerners when the north was openly and brazenly against him?

Did the threat of making things difficult for his government BH key elements in the north stop Jonathan from building all those almajiri schools, raising billions of naira even from the Igbo to rebuild the north east destroyed by their very hands?

You must be silly to think that the Biafra agitation is because of Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by mightyhaze: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Abagworo:
guy,take it easy,...ur tryn 2 hard 2 impress

3 Likes

Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by pdpchangeapc(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
This one came right from his mouth, he cannot deny it or tell us that some ambitious politicians put it there.
Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by Aegon(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Abagworo:
eyeview:

Youngman,I think it will be best for everbody in Imo state(and now igboland)if you should just fall down and die.
Gej's govt was fraught with insecurity brought about by boko haram,yet extra budgetary pprovisions of billions were made and directed towards their rehabilitation,resettlement and even education at the expense of the rest of the nation. Not one single northern critisized GEJ for spending on them amidst insecurity. A few people start an ipob movement and you (nwa afo igbo) is justifying that the president of the whole nation shouldn't fulfil his campaign promise cos of it.
My brother it's called Otele, but Chinwetalu Agu modified it to POLITICAL OTELEMUNDO
Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by pmakina: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Abagworo wu proper Otele

1 Like

Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by obayaya(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
eyeview:

my brother...

Abagworo is an Efulefu... An Agafu... Asakamperi...

And he's irredeemable.. just don't waste your time trying...

He knows the truth.. He knows the right thing but he sold his conscience for whatever it is Okorocha is giving him

2 Likes

Re: We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics by cheruv: 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
eyeview:

Standard Igbo: I bu otele grin

Abagworo,o dōle anya na nkaferi gi akariala angry kam soro ha suwa ekpere n'isi gi Nwuo, nwuo, nwuo tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Confront My Administration, Buhari Warns Niger Delta Militants / Opinion Poll: Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari / James Ibori's Close Friend Jets To London To Meet Him After His Release. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.