Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,356 members, 7,853,584 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Abeg Can Someone Help With The Answer To This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abeg Can Someone Help With The Answer To This? (593 Views)

ONITSHA AGAIN? Abeg No Be ME Talk Am Oh! / Could Any Sincere Biafran Give Answer To This? / President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Can Someone Help With The Answer To This? by Secrets11(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wetin I wan answer my foreign friend wey trowey me this hard question?....

Re: Abeg Can Someone Help With The Answer To This? by ChristineC: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nepotism and incompetence

1 Like

Re: Abeg Can Someone Help With The Answer To This? by tpiah2: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
non security of information.
Re: Abeg Can Someone Help With The Answer To This? by Arbiola(f): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nothing presently
Re: Abeg Can Someone Help With The Answer To This? by obailala(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Tribalism, religion, corruption, OIL.

Nos 1-3 are the main reasons why No 4 cannot make us a prosperous nation.
Re: Abeg Can Someone Help With The Answer To This? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Actually, the beauties of Nigeria are still in the making but if you have a discerning mind, you would know that we're experts in the following fields - Terrorism, Ethno-Religious Bigotry, Ritualism, Drug Dealings, Nomadic Violence & Fraud, Rape & Paedophilism.

1 Like

Re: Abeg Can Someone Help With The Answer To This? by pdpchangeapc(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Promise and Fail.
Re: Abeg Can Someone Help With The Answer To This? by impeccablemee(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
If u ask me, na who I go ask
Re: Abeg Can Someone Help With The Answer To This? by Sunofgod(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
419!

(1) (Reply)

National Assembly Set To Pass 2016 Budget On March 17 / Governor Wike Issues Tough Warnings To PDP Leaders, Caretaker Committee Chairmen / Buhari Planning To Run Down My Government – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.