Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Singles Matters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles Matters (362 Views)

The Irony Of Life>>>>>>relationship Matters / I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! / Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singles Matters by Esthersblog(f): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hello EB Readers, this is a mail I got from a reader , wanted to share with you all for some advice, read below......

"I am a 30 year old single lady, working in Nigeria, earning a good salary, leaving in my own house and practically having a good time. I have a boyfriend, who is loving, understanding and caring. He is the only guy I have dated that understands me so much, in other words...he gets me.

I look forward to that in any relationship I go into and am grateful to God for bringing him to me. When we met, he said he was separated and undergoing a divorce....we started dating and things escalated, he introduced me to his family members, his mother, siblings and uncles. He has met my family members and talked with them.

We have been dating for almost 2 years and am worried, he has never asked for an introduction (formal way of meeting my father and mother), he always says he wants to marry me when his divorced is finalized, but how long does it take divorce to be finalized?? He is always saying that he loves me and I should give him more time....

I don't know what to do, please I need advice, should I wait for him for as long as it takes, or start dating another person waiting for the one that will ask for marriage first? ...."

(practical advice). Thanks

Source: www.esther.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

FREE! 21 Places Where You Can Find Ur Mr Right In Less Than 24 Hours! / 4 Steps To Repairing Trust In Your Relationship / Understand What Constitutes Impotence/weak Erection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.