Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture (44549 Views)

Lagos State University Security Injures Student With His Gun (Disturbing Photo) / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun / Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Alaminz(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2016
hhhhh..Lmao...
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by SOPIGO: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2016
The Chinese guy think say carrying Rifle na Childs play. Him never see some thing
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Dolypson04(m): 9:05am On Mar 03, 2016
I smell inferiority mentality. If that guy should be a black man, he would never let him come near his gun.
My verdict: Suspend him for 6 months or send him to Sambissa for 6 days.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by scampy(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2016
na him family I dey pity now cos their papa or brother will soon be jobless.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Gabrielwilliams(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2016
This police officer has a case of low self esteem. Very dumb
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Pangea: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2016
lipsrsealed
Give that man a Darwin award!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by fxstory(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2016
nigerian police need orientation
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by davetwitzy: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2016
ojay72:
This Can Only Happen In Nigeria.(photo)

IGP Solomon Arese, this 'officer' has willingly dismiss himself from service, please and kindly confirm his dismissal. And also make sure he dosent go unpunished.
Your English should be willingly dismissed and must never go unpunished

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by victorazy(m): 9:09am On Mar 03, 2016
igivefuck4free:
What if the stranger shoots him? Dumb mudafuker angry

The black monkey doesn't rason that way.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by davetwitzy: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=ojay72 post=43425626]This Can Only Happen In Nigeria.(photo)
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by iliyande(m): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2016
sam1990:
Imagine this Nigeria police self na whaoooo.how can you release your gun to a foreigner.all in the name of oyibo

Is Chinese among the oyibos? grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by MzThormi(f): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Foooooooooo! ! D boy shuu just turn and shoot him grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Etizz: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2016
And he still don't know d gravity of what he did until he receives his disappointment letter......
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2016
Damn!!! our police has been privatized. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by naijathings(m): 9:12am On Mar 03, 2016
ojay72:

IGP Solomon Arese, this 'officer' has willingly dismiss himself from service, please and kindly confirm his dismissal. And also make sure he dosent go unpunished.

what is there?

there is JOY in SHARING

cant you see the JOY on the chinco man face ?
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 03, 2016
JESUS....dis Police officer nor try at all.Just imagine a Malaysian or a Uk police officer giving u his gun to snap pictures. Why d police and d IGP dey disgrace us like dis.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by mayortm001(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2016
don't complain if he blast ur head.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 03, 2016
The villagers have finally got him. They promised to dismiss him from his work last Dec because he started molding blocks for his proposed two rooms house
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by kunle75(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2016
ojay72:

When we are busy recruiting people with mediocrity background that's what we get in return...................
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by DedeNkem: 9:13am On Mar 03, 2016
Why are you guys surprised? This is nothing compared to what Nigerian police do. They always give armed robbers and kidnappers guns!

No competent police would give his gun to anyone, not even his colleagues. Only his boss has the right to collect it from him.
Only in Nigeria would a cop hand his gun over to a f*ucking foreigner.

Look at his dumb face! He's more happy to stand close to this Asian guy than the guy does to him! The Asian guy will tell his country people how st*upid our cops are.

In a civilized society, touching a police gun will send you to jail because you would be accused of trying to kill the cop with the gun.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by MadCow1: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3456773_fbimg1456945827106_jpegb52b163f6e458dae52c62957d46350d8

The Nigerian Police Training Colleges should be closed down and changed into Poultry Farms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by MARKone(m): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2016
Iiidiót just lost his job. I don't know why these guys, our police men and women are this stupið. If the chinko man payed you to pose with a loaded rifle, which is wrong by the way, must you include yourself in picture undecided. If na me say make hold the rifle, the efulefu will get me arrested, him don see Onyibo, come get complex, they should fire his a§§
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by makabulchi(m): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2016
ilenaira:

You're missing the point. Empty (speculation on your part) or not, no serious security operative anywhere in the world would ever do what that idiot did.

Shame.
Bros na person papa o
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by petkoffDrake(m): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2016
If na black guy... Will he give him gun to snap with?
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Infomizer(m): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2016
Slave mentality! Inferiority complex. He doesn't deserve that uniform. bleeping basteeerrrd!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Priestydon1987(f): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2016
Just yesterday in Aba, one police officer was shooting sporadically and shouting I am hungry, I am hungry, I am hungry
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by leksy07(m): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2016
ojay72:

wat a disgrace [color=#990000][/color] sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by BabaO2: 9:18am On Mar 03, 2016
chelseabmw:
you can imagine.....

Chinese

More of a filipino
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by NaLaugh: 9:19am On Mar 03, 2016
Slave mentality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Hawlahscho(m): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2016
BeClever:
I just forwarded the picture to Force headquarters...

They will be very happy to see it there.

Chai!!! you want my brother, sacked

let me forward your name to Thunder. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by ceejay80s(m): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2016
Its not a new thing , police deg always give guns to armed robbers
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by tunde1200(m): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2016
And this officer voluntarily dismissed himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Sex Predators Arrested In Lagos / NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink / 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.