Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture (44548 Views)

Lagos State University Security Injures Student With His Gun (Disturbing Photo) / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun / Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by victorazy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Octaves:
going by your English, you are part of the 'some'. People like you are the reason why black people are disrespected around the world. U need to start thinking positively about your race. Every race has their fair share of stupid

My english? grin grin grin yensu!
Since ur brain was able to comprehend it, ur a clown, bugaboo join grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Litmus: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Guys be as truthful to yourselves as you can: what would you have said if a Nigerians policeman or soldier did as this British solider did:

Queen's Guard turns gun on tourist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bW4bRcEVEk

Personally, i have no doubt that if that Nigerian police man had barked, 'step back!' at Chinese tourist and pointed gun at him, the Nigerian police man would have been called monkey, animal and all the racists epitaphs known to man.

When one thinks of it,pointing gun at tourist is marginally worst than letting tourist take picture with the gun.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by RickyTan: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=ojay72 post=43425626]This Can Only Happen In Nigeria.(photo)

IGP Solomon Arese, this 'officer' has willingly dismiss himself from service, please and kindly confirm his dismissal. And also make sure he dosent go unpunished.[/quote

Jail Both of them Immediately
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by princefaculty(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nigerian Police and her usual anyway na way to make money must have collected some change from the foreigner in order to allow him snap with his rifle. If its to rescue a distressed citizen now the police will look for flimsy excuses but money matter no excuse even if it risk being fired from his job. Its a shame
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Reference(m): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
ooshinibos:
The policeman could have locked the gun before he handed it over ...Please don't judge him , the Gun might be even bullet empty .
I trust our policemen they are not stupid :-)

undecided Hmmm....pally, how....er do you lock a gun....mbok.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by tekslee: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
D guy don Bleep up,,he has just sacked himself.
This is d power of social media
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by ooshinibos: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Reference:

undecided Hmmm....pally, how....er do you lock a gun....mbok.

off course , you can lock a gun pally ( the real term is actually ..jam the trigger to prevent bullet discharge ) , it helps when you are in an environment where accidental discharge of bullet can happen , e.g, kids area , protest crowd and vulnerable environment . Google it bro
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Dessyjones(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Na watin dollars cause
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by nkpommpko(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Jungle fever
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by ilenaira: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
makabulchi:

Bros na person papa o

And so what? . Aren't the many innocent Nigerians killed by idiots like him also someone's sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, uncles, friends ? Or is it OK for people to die at the altar of stupidity?

You have to understand something. Respect is only for those who, by their deeds and examples otherwise, deserve it.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by ilenaira: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
double post. Sorry
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Sayelabola(m): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
iamSi:
Firearm with EMPTY bullets?

My brother,

From the picture, no one can tell if there is bullet in that magazine or not.

But for sure, there should.

Let's call a spade a spade....join us in condemning the Mobile Policeman's action.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by iamSi(m): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmmmmm thanks for bringing me back ... I like you Sir . Maturity abounds
Sayelabola:

My brother,

From the picture, one can tell if there is bullet in that magazine or not.

But for sure, there should.

Let's call a spade a spade....join us in condemning the Mobile Policeman's action.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Sayelabola(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Litmus:
Guys be as truthful to yourselves as you can: what would you have said if a Nigerians policeman or soldier did as this British solider did:

Personally, i have no doubt that if that Nigerian police man had barked, 'step back!' at Chinese tourist and pointed his gun at him, the Nigerian police man would have been called monkey, animal and all the racists epitaphs known to man.

When one thinks of it,pointing gun at tourist is marginally worst than letting tourist take picture with your gun.

Alright brother!

Here it appears the supposed tourists were TRESPASSING...listen to the guard shouting " stay off the fence "

And it is obvious that they were as well taking the Guard on duty for a FOOL...probably thinking he was a robot or an effigy...who could not march around like the other guard on his left hand side.

At first, he gave them a gun-salute to welcome them, then as their trespassing became obvious to him, and after several warnings, he pointed his rifle at them...a Justifiable Threat.

Some soldiers on the saluting-dice are prone to such temptations.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by NLban: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
BeClever:
I just forwarded the picture to Force headquarters...

They will be very happy to see it there.
See wickedness. You want make them dismiss the guy from work? Na you go come de kata for him family ba? Free that Policeman I beg. How I wish Op could remove the guy's picture from this post.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by badesco(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Disgrace to Nigerian Police
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by lordliri(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
and thereafter collects $1
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by twentysixteen(f): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Worse for him that it's even a foreigner he gave it to, his village witches ve succeeded.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by alaskido(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
This guy has just shot himself on the foot. The witches in his village must have held an all night service on his behalf. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by ovugoo: 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
He wants to curry favour. Damn! He over steps outta line!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Octaves(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Yes your English, you modern day slave. An educated animal can write better than you.
victorazy:

My english? grin grin grin yensu!
Since ur brain was able to comprehend it, ur a clown, bugaboo join grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by cevek11: 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
If na me beg this guy to give to use am snap... Na cell I for sleep
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by iukpe: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Litmus:

Personally, i have no doubt that if that Nigerian police man had barked, 'step back!' at Chinese tourist and pointed his gun at him, the Nigerian police man would have been called monkey, animal and all the racists epitaphs known to man.

When one thinks of it,pointing gun at tourist is marginally worst than letting tourist take picture with your gun.

I think a royal palace guard wading off a tourist, a potential threat, where the said tourist could end up being an ISIS sympathizer and blow himself up or stab him, he is following protocol I guess. This is incomparable with an armed officer giving out his rifle to a civilian to take a casual snapshot. And then also very ignorant as to be seen in the same shot.
This kind of officer is a risk, hazard to the force itself.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by iukpe: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
cevek11:
If na me beg this guy to give to use am snap... Na cell I for sleep

Na so! he for say u try to disarm am.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by SHOCK7(m): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Babyphinas:
See as guy man kari em wife de play
sorry o, but what's 'ur reasoning with dis comment!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by victorazy(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Octaves:
Yes your English, you modern day slave. An educated animal can write better than you.

English teacher grin

You must be a yoruba boy grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Samandgrace(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
The guy is a gonner, waiting for official communication from force HQ

Abeg jare.....

Acres of land for sale @Funnab area of Abeokuta@400K per acre. Ping me on:2A2823A5 or mail @ segunfadeyione@yahoo.com if u are interested.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by habsydiamond(m): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Oga police is a wise fool, an intelligent dullard, what if the oyinbo fires at him. He go stop to blame him papa for village. Ye ye fowl
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Octaves(m): 1:50am On Mar 04, 2016
victorazy:

English teacher grin
You must be a yoruba boy grin
you are wrong
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Babyphinas(f): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
In paramilitary ur rifle is ur 1st wife so he is playing with his wife
SHOCK7:

sorry o, but what's 'ur reasoning with dis comment!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Thatman(m): 3:03am On Mar 21, 2017
He neva see oyinbo before im sure he is from Benue grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Sex Predators Arrested In Lagos / NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink / 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.