Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife (40030 Views)

Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) / Rita Edochie As A Model In 1989. Throwback Vs Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 03, 2016
poshestmina:
Met her once in a salon in Akwa Very calm, friendly and Godly (she preach join advice) grin
unfortunately the preaching advice didnt get thru cuz you still a HOE!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by princezz(f): 8:18am On Mar 03, 2016
icebebe:
Uh I tout she was pete's wife shocked shocked shocked
same here
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by Tobenanaa(m): 8:18am On Mar 03, 2016
Funny princess vitarah
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by fairheven: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2016
icebebe:
Uh I tout she was pete's wife shocked shocked shocked

Depending on how you mean, indirectly she also Pete Edochie's wife, in ibo setting, Pete is as good as the husband and regarded as so, the only difference is that he doesn't "do the do wink"
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by Tobenanaa(m): 8:21am On Mar 03, 2016
Onyenna:
Cool....she's beautiful and aging well......

.....but.....y'all need to see this.....lmao.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7MzBv98D-s
Jeez mehn I'm in love with this song

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by fairheven: 8:23am On Mar 03, 2016
princezz:
same here

Forget about Pete his wife, you can be my wifey cool kiss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by chigoizie7(m): 8:29am On Mar 03, 2016
deewhone:
along d line, she adds tony-edochie to her name 4 pple 2 know

See as u fine for your pics as a dark skinned lady.

Abeg no try add any form of bleaching cream. U re just perfect the way u are.

#teamdarkskinnedgirls

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by osamaBUSH(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2016
ademikefaith:
Finally mango is out
grin
ademikefaith:
Finally mango is out
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by chubbygal(f): 8:38am On Mar 03, 2016
Yea! She is a member of OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU (OOO) Brotherhood of star and cross. With a title even " mother of virtue"
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by Babyphinas(f): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2016
Beautiful woman
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by jasent(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2016
This woman sabi cry,love her movie though.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by fxstory(m): 9:09am On Mar 03, 2016
mmm
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by oluwasegun007(m): 9:34am On Mar 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
This woman has a fvckable big nyansh o lipsrsealed

from your dp it shows that you crave a lot for big behind, but unfortunately you no get am....so don't speak that way about a woman and mother
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by ATMC(f): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2016
I love her wedding photo...and her pose.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by bikefab(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2016
She's a beauty...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by NemzySeries(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2016
poshestmina:
Met her once in a salon in Akwa
Very calm, friendly and Godly (she preach join advice) grin
yea...datz mama oyinye hair doctor's shop but d mama oyinye like to do amebo wit her customers sha
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by macof(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
I thought she was actually Pete Edochie's wife
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by poshestmina(f): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
fabiano09:

unfortunately the preaching advice didnt get thru cuz you still a HOE!

Yeah!.like your mom and sisters
Smello!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
poshestmina:

Yeah!.like your mom and sisters
Smello!
Whats with the mom and sibling cursing? Cant you make a rebuttal without dragging them into this? Well i guess u are way too dümb to think about anything else. So long hoe
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by poshestmina(f): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
fabiano09:

Whats with the mom and sibling cursing? Cant you make a rebuttal without dragging them into this? Well i guess u are way too dümb to think about anything else. So long hoe

Yeah. Since all women are 'ho'
Coward
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
poshestmina:

Yeah. Since all women are 'ho'
Coward
I can be anything,certainly not a coward.Dont eva call me that. Your way too small,but i'll be a bigger man and apologise for calling you a hoe,honestly i shouldnt have done that,cuz you probably know already. Now run off kiddo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by poshestmina(f): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
fabiano09:

I can be anything,certainly not a coward.Dont eva call me that. Your way too small,but i'll be a bigger man and apologise for calling you a hoe,honestly i shouldnt have done that,cuz you probably know already. Now run off kiddo

Coward
Swerve!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
poshestmina:

Coward Swerve!
ok. What else?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by shoesandbags(f): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
daveyjay:
yes oh! I approached a manqo seller to buy some, 3 manqo fruits sold for 100 naira but she told me twus 150, shocked, I asked why??! And she said dollar don rise and petrol don scarce, what has dollar and petrol qot to do with manqo??! She said, we import the tray and we board a taxi to qet these fruits...since I was hunqry for it and needed some??! I had to buy at her price, deep down, I blamed PMB's cluelessness and incompetence
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by poshestmina(f): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
fabiano09:

ok. What else?

Stop quoting people unneccesarily with insults.If you don't have something sensible to type,close your eyes and sleep

Bye!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by poshestmina(f): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
NemzySeries:

yea...datz mama oyinye hair doctor's shop but d mama oyinye like to do amebo wit her customers sha

Yeah, heard many celebs come there too and na real ogbonge Amebo joint grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
poshestmina:

Stop quoting people unneccesarily with insults.If you don't have something sensible to type,close your eyes and sleep

Bye!
If this had come from someone else,i probably woulda taken it and thanked her,but coming from you sister,take that advice and shove it up your aßß.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by lefrenzy: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Tobenanaa:

Jeez mehn I'm in love with this song
you tube removed that very beautiful song sad
Re: Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife by Kennycyphers(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
poshestmina:
Met her once in a salon in Akwa Very calm, friendly and Godly (she preach join advice) grin

Akwa or Awka?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja / Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tobi Bakre And Alex In Adorable Photos / Security Guard Tiwa Savage In Obalende, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.