Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,398 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 (5138 Views)

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2016
post=43433728:

ok, can we get clear report of the incident?

Ma bro update no easy oo d police are on ground but I don't think dats enough.
D army should join asps bfore it t it cos d hausas are not respecting d police. D police commissioner should do the needful.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by igwe123: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Meenn yorubas are something else, why fear notherners like this, see how they suddenly shifted it to igbos. I remember when they were shouting "igbos burnt hausa mosque" during ipob protest like the almighty hausa will now anihilate igbos. I also remember how "igbo herdsmen" kidnapped Falae

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by daveP(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
tayooluwole:
Hausa people hardly cause trouble in other people's land...
really? Or is this a typo?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by Wyttcat: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
They will have to ban your brothers that first took jabs at Yoruba and then lock the thread. Any partisan Mod that bans my handle and leaves your brothers will receive earth shaken fresh out the shrine curses that his/her household will nurse for the rest of the year. You look for trouble and then cry to the mods, it ain't going to happen. So let them take your bait.

Haa! It's 7 yay!!
bugzbunny:

Mynd44....lala....seun
I seek two months ban for this guy
All rules on earth broken
Ban asap ...
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by tayooluwole: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
daveP:
really? Or is this a typo?
Yes, I said it
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by meccuno: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
igwe123:
Meenn yorubas are something else, why fear notherners like this, see how they suddenly shifted it to igbos. I remember when they were shouting "igbos burnt hausa mosque" during ipob protest like the almighty hausa will now anihilate igbos. I also remember how "igbo herdsmen" kidnapped Falae
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by DrinkWater10: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Biafrarep:
You must have lived for donkey years in Ogbomosho with very little info about what what is happening in Nigeria. The Fulanis followed by the Hausas are like cancer to Nigeria, they are the most violent & savage barbarians if you doubt go & ask the Berom people of Jos North or southern kaduna or even those in Taraba state so you can cure yourself of ignorance!
Omenka is a living witness of the hausa fulani savagery in benue state.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by csamii: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
So true true yorubas and hausas dey fight?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by BushidoBlue(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
It's becoming something else oooo... heavy smoke and sporadic shooting in the area.. this isn't funny again ooo

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by DankemzI(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
I just got my wards from school o! Mehn Abiola is rough o! Even the entire ketu
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by HARDBUOI: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
wetin corncer me..wat goes round comes around
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by Modsenemy(f): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
So y re the soldiers said to be in support of the hausas?

because they own d military?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by Tunami(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
this jonsing aboki people like to ferment trouble.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by Tunami(m): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
this ab0ki people like to ferment trouble.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by PRXPERT: 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Another report reaching me now has it that yoruba men(opc) are burning mosque and kiosks in every streets, at least 10 hausa men have been butchered! this is very sad!
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by oilsuop: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hausa are killing us again when will Hausa respect we Yorubas?upon we always do as they say but they still kill us
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by abuqassim97: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
seunlayi:
Make dem continue
hmm.na wao
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by pointblank247(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
ha gwu
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by pointblank247(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
ajunapaha
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by Mustay(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2016

Since the paedophile entered ASo rock, it has been fight, riot, fight, protest, riot, mass killing, fulani sacking communities, protests, more riots and more protest.

Literally, the way some people 'open their mouths to talk' eh, you won't blame those who want to regulate the use of social media.

SMH
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash @ Mile 12 by pointblank247(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
ha gbusia onye ha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Currency Will Be Called 'Ejemma' / Why Can't Lagos Be Like Tokyo? / See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.