Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) (66438 Views)

Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. / I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? / Geniuses, We Need You Here Please! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by 3kay945(m): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
No biggie , just one of those string guys pull while growing up.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by onatisi(m): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nigeria is definitely in a mess and poverty seems to have erased majority sense of reasoning. How can ppl be applauding a student that spends his time and money on gambling when a boy of 9years old is already making mega bucks as a dj,another answered 10 hard maths questions in 60secs just to mention a few .but ppl are praising a student who is gambling away his time and money ,if akin alabi was gambling away his time at an early age like this boy he wont be where he is today

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Sirnuel: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Tell am say Arsenal go cut that slip

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Gebbson007(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
boys r Nt smiling

had a gf in js2 tho

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by xreal: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
If you can't encourage such student, pretend not to have seen anything.
Ignore it!

Your student got a good handwriting though.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
Modsenemy:
That waz how I met one little boy in church begging me to lend him my fone to check his bets.
Wtf! Inside church? And he has this long bet slip wit him o
That's what hardship is leading people to cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by rhymesnoni(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
D boy soji die!! Guess he's a yoruba Boy.
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by bxcode(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
What a deceived generation, how can being a gambler help a small kid who am sure may not be performing well in his studies. Making money to do what with it at such age? Buy irrelevant things and probably chase girls and some people are praising him as a hustler so on. Am not criticising him but his actions and mindset because i have been down this road before. Truth be told, this kid is going nowhere with this mentality. He is deceived! Show me any wealthy person that is a gambler. Gambling can give you short term money and joy, but it can never and will never sustain you on the long run because it breaks every principle that has to do with making money and wealth creation. You are simply robbing Peter to pay Paul and the pay can never get either Peter nor Paul rich.
Sorry gamblers, but that's the truth. Wake up from deception!

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by leksy07(m): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
na only liverpool and chelsae win for that game ooo... arsenal has being spoiling ticket since 1589BD

5 Likes

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Jacko01: 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Old matches hehe... No time omo 10 year old dey fire nairabet dey der

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by OneManLegion(m): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bad boy.
_Bitches and gambling.
This boy future nor bright o. gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Jacko01: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
onatisi:
Nigeria is definitely in a mess and poverty seems to have erased majority sense of reasoning. How can ppl be applauding a student that spends his time and money on gambling when a boy of 9years old is already making mega bucks as a dj,another answered 10 hard maths questions in 60secs just to mention a few .but ppl are praising a student who is gambling away his time and money ,if akin alabi was gambling away his time at an early age like this boy he wont be where he is today

Save your preachin jor.... So if he has a chance to make 1 million he shud nt.... If life is rosy fo u... It aint fo odas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by onatisi(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Jacko01:

[s]Save your preachin jor.... So if he has a chance to make 1 million he shud nt.... If life is rosy fo u... It aint fo odas[/s]

Your argument and post makes no sense so there is no point arguing with u because it is obvious your brain doesn't understand my post. This is what too much gambling and football betting does to ppl brains ,it erases their brain ability to think constructively.
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by benjanny(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bet9ja
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by bxcode(m): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Jacko01:

Save your preachin jor.... So if he has a chance to make 1 million he shud nt.... If life is rosy fo u... It aint fo odas
Bro it's not preaching, people should learn to tell people the truth at times even tho everyone should mind his business, gambling won't make life rosy for you rather it will tie you both financially and emotionally, that's the plain truth.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Ayt27(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
The guy is on his way to b d new ceo of bet naija u there wondering cheesy

Lol. I like this ur moniker ooo wink
Lmao
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by tatucci: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
forecasting
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by onatisi(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
bxcode:

Bro it's not preaching, people should learn to tell people the truth at times even tho everyone should mind his business, gambling won't make life rosy for you rather it will tie you both financially and emotionally, that's the plain truth.
Don't mind that guy. Even the whites that invented gambling have a law which categorically forbids underage ppl from gambling. Gambling and cigarette smoking are the same . Both are addictive and destroying

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by otitokoroleti: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
chai! naija which way?

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by paooxide(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
VACANCIES IN NAIKOB

####(1)####

Role: Web Developer

Salary : Negotiable (based on industry standards)

Position: 2

NaiKob Stores is an online and e-commerce store. We sell locally manufactured products for the Nigerian Market. Due to our successful growth and expansion, we require Web Developers to join our team, located in Ekiti State

The role of the Web Developer will involve working in a day to day and Agile environment. You will be working alongside the development architect, throughout the full development life cycle and be involved in the coding and optimization of backbone codes. You will also be involved in code review from remote developers through to writing specifications and User Content.

The correct candidate for the Web Developer role will be working in similar role at the moment or be looking for the next step in their career.

We are looking for someone with:

Understanding of Linux Servers, Systems and keen interest in Open Source Development
Strong HTML5 experience
Clean code practitioner
A good understanding of CSS and PHP
Experience in Web API
Database knowledge especially with MS SQL Server
knowledge of SSL
Exposure to Cloud Servers and Computing is a plus

Experience using JavaScript / AngularJS

B.Sc./HND in any discipline with good communication skills in English Language

Furthermore we are looking for someone who is happy to learn new technologies and has a positive outlook and happy working within a team environment. If possible you will have worked with remote development teams.

This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and progressive company who would be able to offer training and further career opportunities to the right individual.

*Note*:

If you would like to be considered for this position then please visit : naikob.com naikobstores.com or send your CV and Cover letter to vacancies@naikob.com.

Apply before: March 31st, 2016

(The subject should contain your name and the post applied for, I.e Web Developer)

NaiKob Stores may expire jobs at their own discretion.

##### (2)#######

Role: Customer Service Executive

Salary : Negotiable (based on industry standards)

Position: 4

NaiKob Stores is an online and e-commerce store. We sell locally manufactured products for the Nigerian Market. Due to our successful growth and expansion, we require a customer service oriented person to join our team, located in Ekiti State

B.Sc./HND in any discipline with good communication skills in English Language.

Ability to speak Pidgin English, Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa language is a plus

Should possess any experience in a similar role.

This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and progressive company who would be able to offer training and further career opportunities to the right individual.

*Note*:

If you would like to be considered for this position then please visit : naikob.com naikobstores.com or send your CV and Cover letter to vacancies@naikob.com.

Apply before: March 31st, 2016

(The subject should contain your name and the post applied for, I.e Customer Service Executive)

NaiKob Stores may expire jobs at their own discretion.
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by godfrey01(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Even those in secondary schools are doing the betting hustling.... who nor want make God pick up his/her callll...
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by gbens2000(m): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
onatisi:

Your argument and post makes no sense so there is no point arguing with u because it is obvious your brain doesn't understand my post. This is what too much gambling and football betting does to ppl brains ,it erases their brain ability to think constructively.
my dear it's not true,it depends on how devoted one is to it,even watching too much tv can cause wat u mentioned.
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by onatisi(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
gbens2000:
my dear it's not true,it depends on how devoted one is to it,even watching too much tv can cause wat u mentioned.
Pls kindly state what I mentioned ? I want to know whether we are on the same page before I proceed .
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Hasselbaink: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Abosi31:
I'm marking my student's test and I saw this in his book. I guess the struggle is real. Wait, is he even up to 18?

Via
http://www.escapedmydiary.com/2016/03/morning-surprise.html?m=1

Are you sure you are a teacher ? angry
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by abdoolorunwa(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
SOMEONE HAD USED HIS BOOK FOR THE SOCCER BET. HIS REAL HANDWRITTING IS THE LOVE NOTE. EITHER WAY HE IS A CARELESS KID.
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by viklucci: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
hahhhahhahahhahahhahahha all your comments be cracking me up grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Malawian(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
make una teach me how to play this football betting. i must be the only guy that dont know that shit.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Ohaneche(m): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
My Dearest miracle plus football betting?, hehehe. It might be too late before he would realize what he is doing to himself.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by hearklerb(m): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Aja n sare, owo n Jo na
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by geoparm(m): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Your student don street finish...to him school o jawo mo
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by dondokunseun(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
dats the new education syllabus. Football and Girls.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Krismart(m): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
That ticket enta I swear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Jamb Result Without Any Expo / 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria / A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.