Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) (66437 Views)

Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. / I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? / Geniuses, We Need You Here Please! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by menxer: 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Blackops:
That's an alternative to income or Youth Empowerment as my friend would say. The rate at which boys are playing this stuff is so high. Before it was just among the older generations but the necessity to acquire more income is the driving force. Do u know how much boys get from this weekly? A dude won 880k for my eye.

You dey mind them?

Have they not noticed young boys are busy forecasting bets and making extra money thereby reducing crime in a way?

A boy in my friend's neighborhood won #1.2m with a #100 bet. Guess what, he became the father's favorite overnight, as it was the father that collected the money.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Hasselbaink: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
lacidi:

You are the one that is an olodo. "I'm" is the short form of I am. I bet you wanted him to write "Am", like most of you olodos do, lol. Am is wrong English in that context. See two examples of when 'Am' can be used correctly; "Am I doing it correctly?", "who am I?". Am cannot be used as a short form of I am, the correct way to shorten I am is "I'm".

You are a puke. It shouldn't be "I'm" (present tense)but "I was" (past tense). Eewu angry
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Hasselbaink: 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Abosi31:

Yes Sir I teach English Language.

English Language? cheesy, then explain and justify your use of "I'm" instead of "I was". I am still learning sir.
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Rilwayne001: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin grin
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Abosi31(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

guy you no well Oo; i'm sure you're a corper wink
I'm awaiting service.
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by luggy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
the guy is a naira bet guy
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Ahyourity(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
end time student...
the handwriting resemble that of someone I know sef
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by lacidi: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hasselbaink:

You are a puke. It shouldn't be "I'm" (present tense)but "I was" (past tense). Eewu angry
I am marking is correct. He could still be marking the script at the time he made the post wink

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by cluksy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
ITbomb:
Betting and relationship (my dearest miracle) in school as seen here are the greatest challenges students are facing now
The relationship part was written by the teacher....
#iranuTeacher
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by showblack(m): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
The guy is on his way to b d new ceo of bet naija u there wondering cheesy

My sister sef Sabi am. But dem go don chop you oo?
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Age is like Aids ooo e no dey show for face. Its possible the boy is 18 or more cos some people are old inside but young outside... Like Vamps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Hasselbaink: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
lacidi:

I am marking is correct. He could still be marking the script at the time he made the post wink

Really? I can understand now that you are a dullard since you cannot differentiate when to use present and past tense. Why did he put that bolded part of his thread as "I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo)" if what you are trying to foolishly and ignorantly justified is so. Oh! i am sorry, i forgot that you are a product of 'Ajegunle public primary school. Anuofia !
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by SenatorJames(m): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
Technology at its worst/best
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Abosi31(m): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hasselbaink:

Really? I can understand now that you are a dullard since you cannot differentiate when to use present and past tense. Why did he put that bolded part of his thread as "I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo)" if what you are trying to foolishly and ignorantly justified is so. Oh! i am sorry, i forgot that you are a product of 'Ajegunle public primary school. Anuofia !

Everyone ignore this guy. I've been following your arguments. Sorry, I won't indulge. I swear the weather is too hot to start arguing with someone I can't even see.
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Abosi31(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
cluksy:
The relationship part was written by the teacher.... #iranuTeacher
Negative sir. As crazy as I am I didn't think of that. But it's a good idea.
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by sam1990(m): 7:08am On Mar 04, 2016
Hahahahah naira bet
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by emi14: 7:14am On Mar 04, 2016
Abosi31:
I'm marking my student's test and I saw this in his book. I guess the struggle is real. Wait, is he even up to 18?

Via
http://www.escapedmydiary.com/2016/03/morning-surprise.html?m=1
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by emi14: 7:15am On Mar 04, 2016
That guy is brilliant.
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Hasselbaink: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2016
Abosi31:

Everyone ignore this guy. I've been following your arguments. Sorry, I won't indulge. I swear the weather is too hot to start arguing with someone I can't even see.
It's not an argument but a reality. You are a charlatan and half-baked teacher(if at all you are a teacher as you claimed). I pity those pupils of yours and their parents.
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by dude99(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Imagine i didn't even know what those numbers are until i read the comments. NO PIKIN AGAIN
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Abosi31(m): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hasselbaink:
It's not an argument but a reality. You are a charlatan and half-baked teacher(if at all you are a teacher as you claimed). I pity those pupils of yours and their parents.

Here we go... Don't try so hard sir. You're not on my plane. Please stay away. It's too hot to argue.
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Hasselbaink: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
Abosi31:

Here we go... Don't try so hard sir. You're not on my plane. Please stay away. It's too hot to argue.

tongue
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by kunle75(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Zceesneh:
thats not the school or teacher's business, thats what trending so mind your business

Sorry bro not on the internet,if you want me to mind my business you should not have come here in the first place. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) by Stamagba(m): 12:48am On Jul 23, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Jamb Result Without Any Expo / 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria / A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.