Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? (18180 Views)

Zambia Grants Menstrual Monthly Holiday To Women / This Company Has Introduced Menstrual Leave Policy / Should Ladies Be Granted Menstrual Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? by Dbeliever(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
That means ladies will go on leave every 25days. THAT NONSENSICAL.
Re: Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? by Phlakes(f): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
honestly yes, considering d pains we go through during that time
Re: Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? by alokongbo: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dat mean ladies will now include ,menstrual date on der CV, cos as an employer I wnt want to hav my staff menstrating dsame week. LOL

1 Like

Re: Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? by Frank3n2(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Menstrual leave for women...Erection leave for men.. grin grin cheesy
Re: Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? by teasel: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Too many daft males on here.
What? Comparing ejaculation_with severe abdominal pain, sometimes with nausea and vomiting?
Idiots!

3 Likes

Re: Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? by tartarus(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
ramdris:
There is so much discrimination against men in this life... wtf! This will just be one more reason employers will not take in women for any vacancy.... menstrual leave, maternity leave, weaning leave, and sick leave. Haba!

Discrimination against men?? Cry me a river. U should switch places with a woman then u can conclude. smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? by lumeneng22: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Which Kain? ? let them take ashetu and panadol extra and wear pampas shikena.
Re: Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? by chinuz(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Well Feminist keep claiming equality with men...buh if you start with the calculations of such leaves which most likely slows down working activities..its just doesn't seem too equal to me.
Re: Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
amokeme:
YES YES AND YES!
I wish cry

Will you also accept the pay cut and stagnant position ?

1 Like

Re: Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? by amokeme(f): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Will you also accept the pay cut and stagnant position ?
I don't mind the bold. But why the stagnant position na, that's not fair. It's not like it's every month ill be going na, sometimes the flow starts on a Friday, so b4 money the lady should be ok.
Re: Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? by Lagban(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Men should also have erecti*n leave.
Re: Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? by no1madman(m): 12:54am On Mar 04, 2016
But. . . .. . .
Re: Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? by opribo(m): 3:22am On Mar 04, 2016
I don't think women were designed for the kind of jobs they do these days. In the past there were some types of jobs associated with women but nowadays they are competing with men. They claim they equal to men and they can do our jobs better.
I can only Ij imagine a female pilot having menstraul trauma.
Women must go back to their traditional places they have spoilt the world enough with their excesses.
They must never be given any menstral leave anything that's what they wanted and they got it.

1 Like

Re: Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? by Adesiji77: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
xynerise:
I just heard the UK now gives menstrual leave to allow women take time off work during monthly period.

I really think this should be placed into consideration as some women tend to experience some level of psychological breakdown at work while having menstrual pains.

What do you think?

Funny enough, I thought of this few days ago when a fellow colleague's....

Anyway, sounds like a good idea provided the female folks are ready to accept some pay cuts cheesy grin
Re: Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? by sunch(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
It means they should also be exempted from class, even on exam day
Re: Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? by fearlesschicken: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
johnydon22:

Cc. lalasticlala mynd44

Thank you Jare. i don't understand this people honestly. So annoying they don't follow rules themselves...check the forum before posting any thread on nairaland,don't post false info on nairaland....But noooo, the reverse is the case.

Popularity matters,almost the same sets of people who's post are on the home page. Moving topics that have been created today to the home page while that same topic may have existed somewhere else before today like my case. No link, no nothing to vary the claims of the op and it was moved...and some others i have seen.

Its alright, the message here was passed across(though not in the right manner)....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are ICAN Staff So Slow And Unprofessional? / Varying Salaries In Different Fields / Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.